Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders (16754 Views)

Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Anambra Will Not Obey Sit-at-home Orders – Soludo / Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi, Abaribe And Umeh Arrive For Parents' Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by OyigboUpdate: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
1349nn:
[s][/s]
zWe told them weeks ago before our protest they said our rants starts and ends on nairaland.
Senator Abaribe and other political leaders of the South eastern region has come out to publicly condemn the activities of the Indigenous people of Biafra. This is coming less than 24 hours after the anti IPOB protests led by Ijelespeaks (Chukwuma Ofeobu) and Chukwuma Dike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSzmbGqowO8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by OyigboUpdate: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2021

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by OyigboUpdate: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by OyigboUpdate: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink gidgiddy

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by minasi4841: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
This Abaribe has really disgraced us.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by triple996(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
I heard say ESN don de slaughter revrends for Dem area cheesy. 4rm burning of travellers to destruction of bikes in schools and now killing of clerics. CHILL IT WILL SOON GET TO EVERYONE, NA SO BOKO HARAM TAKE START

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by OyigboUpdate: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
triple996:
I heard say ESN don de slaughter revrends for Dem area cheesy. 4rm burning of travellers to destruction of bikes in schools and now killing of clerics. CHILL IT WILL SOON GET TO EVERYONE, NA SO BOKO HARAM TAKE START

Abaribe will be on the next hunt list

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by Notasyouthink: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink gidgiddy
Protest of how many people??

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks was never deported

Shatap he was deported like wise you too idiat

12 Likes

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by OyigboUpdate: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Protest of how many people??

Was there a result yes or no?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by chigator2: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Modified:
Seun and co, It is a big disgrace what I have witnessed on this platform, I made 3 posts here yesterday defending our resolve in BIAFRA despite all odds here. All three of them were without insults just pure language, logic and love for BIAFRA, yet 1 got deleted and the second ( this ) was modified into something I didn't write. All this without informing me or taking permission.

Before moving the thread to front page, the mods quickly "sanitised" it to suit whatever agenda commissioned to them by whosever probably the FG.
Hypocrites!! Where is the freedom of speech enshrined in the Constitution ? Where is the right to self-determination instituted by the United Nations ?

I iterate my deleted post below :

OyigboUpdate, I have witnessed your unending campaign/propaganda against the IPOB largely based on half-truths, unverified information and forged materials. Who is Bankrolling you ??
Now I ask, are you anti-Igbo, anti-Biafra, anti-IPOB or anti-violence.

If you categorize among the first 2 then sorry you're are pitting against a dogged dog in this fight.
Come rain come sunshine, with or without IPOB, MNK and the host of them good or bad, no true Biafran will give up the struggle for the actualization of the sovereign state of BIAFRA.

We didn't relent after the unwarranted murder of our comrades and loved ones in the Civil war and recently in the revived struggle. We won't start now. Our afflictions will only scar us enough to push us to press onto freedom.

The violent actions of derailed miscreants likely sponsored by detractors will not dampen our conviction.

I stand for the actualization of a BIAFRA of peace in my lifetime. Iseee.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by Notasyouthink: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Was there a result yes or no?
There was no result from the rubbish you did with some few ragtags you picked from the streets. The senate caucus know that you're hungry and was paid for the rubbish you did. The only thing that moved the SE senate caucus is simply IPOB sit at home protest.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by chigator2: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
chigator2:

If it is possible, let MNK

If it is possible, let MNK be released tomorrow and he chooses to abandon the struggle. 80% of true Biafrans will not join him. His vacancy will spring up something new.

Does that fill your belly. I actually pity you, this fellow. Fighting a lost cause with such dexterity. Spell-bound undecided grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by NGpatriot: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Finally, the useless adults are waking up from their fake slumber, they sat quietly and encouraged terrorists while they burn, pillage, and destroyed their communities, but after seeing the writing and the endless destruction of their communities, the hypocrites conveniently rose to challenge the terrorist, sadly, this late gesture won't bring back the dead and the igbo people the terrorists slaughtered for nothing.

These useless men are also responsible for the mayhem, including the abaribe clown who instead of speaking up was showboating, openly supporting the destruction and parading around as ipob spokesman.

This is medicine after death and a little too late, the destruction and mayhem won't stop overnight.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by Notasyouthink: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks was never deported
What happened to the pick pocket if not deportation?? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by gidgiddy: 1:18am On Sep 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
We told them weeks ago before our protest they said our rants starts and ends on nairaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSzmbGqowO8

Misleading headline, they denounced the violence, not IPOB

IPOB has also denied all involvement in any violence and denounced all those who are perpetrating violence in the the name of enforcing a sit at home order they cancelled over 3 weeks ago

https://m.guardian.ng/news/gunmen-kill-anglican-priest-set-vehicles-ablaze-as-ipob-dissociates-group-from-violence/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/15/breaking-ipob-ends-sit-at-home-protest-denounces-enforcers/%3famp=1

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/09/15/ipob-enforcers-of-sit-at-home-order-are-criminals/amp/

13 Likes

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Oyigboupdate, shey we no go find rope, tie you before you enter market

I had to watch and listen to the video, so where did they denounce IPOB

Rather the speech confirmed that external forces are trying to infiltrate and destroy the aim of the cause

Hence his saying that if there are cracks in the wall, lizards will...

Oyigboupdate, you are a liar!

Get a life! Ijelespeaks kor, coward bark ni

Mtcheeeew!

13 Likes

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by SweetiliciousD: 3:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Efulefu. Your pay day is at hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons / Anambra State Government Arrests 28 Illegal Revenue Collectors (Photos) / Teju Cole To Prof. Soyinka - " How Does It Feel To Be An Embarrassment? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.