Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders (16770 Views)

Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Anambra Will Not Obey Sit-at-home Orders – Soludo / Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi, Abaribe And Umeh Arrive For Parents' Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

Just take a look at the gibberish you wrote up there. They have juju that makes them disappear while shooting soldiers? Are you sure you are mentally sane?

When we have stupidly inclined people roaming about and having zero thoughts and mentally unstable to comprehend what they see other than what people told them

The bloodthirsty people who loves seeing people die but wouldn't want to die..cowards behind a Nokia 3310 with internet access....

Sorry I quote u b4

I thought you were reasonable but u just a retard
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2021
chigator2:

Modified:
Seun and co, It is a big disgrace what I have witnessed on this platform, I made 3 posts here yesterday defending our resolve in BIAFRA despite all odds here. All three of them were without insults just pure language, logic and love for BIAFRA, yet 1 got deleted and the second ( this ) was modified into something I didn't write. All this without informing me or taking permission.

Before moving the thread to front page, the mods quickly "sanitised" it to suit whatever agenda commissioned to them by whosever probably the FG.
Hypocrites!! Where is the freedom of speech enshrined in the Constitution ? Where is the right to self-determination instituted by the United Nations ?

I iterate my deleted post below :

OyigboUpdate, I have witnessed your unending campaign/propaganda against the IPOB largely based on half-truths, unverified information and forged materials. Who is Bankrolling you ??
Now I ask, are you anti-Igbo, anti-Biafra, anti-IPOB or anti-violence.

If you categorize among the first 2 then sorry you're are pitting against a dogged dog in this fight.
Come rain come sunshine, with or without IPOB, MNK and the host of them good or bad, no true Biafran will give up the struggle for the actualization of the sovereign state of BIAFRA.

We didn't relent after the unwarranted murder of our comrades and loved ones in the Civil war and recently in the revived struggle. We won't start now. Our afflictions will only scar us enough to push us to press onto freedom.

The violent actions of derailed miscreants likely sponsored by detractors will not dampen our conviction.

I stand for the actualization of a BIAFRA of peace in my lifetime. Iseee.

"Now I see why the mods deleted your crap, you are knowledgeable to point out the constitution when it comes to freedom of speech but ignorant that this same constitution frawns at secession, You are knowledgeable to push your agitation to the UN on the grounds of self-determination but ignorant that the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a SOVEREIGN nation". - Village People spokesperson.

Now Wait, let me school you a little:

Below is the process of renouncing your citizenship (according to section 29 of the constitution) and guess what? He president still has to approve of it else, you remain a Nigerian

29. (1) Any citizen of Nigeria of full age who wishes to renounce his Nigerian citizenship shall make a declaration in the prescribed manner for the renunciation.
(2) The President shall cause the declaration made under subsection (1) of this section to be registered and upon such registration, the person who made the declaration shall cease to be a citizen of Nigeria.

(3) The President may withhold the registration of any declaration made under subsection (1) of this section if-

(a) the declaration is made during any war in which Nigeria is physically involved; or

(b) in his opinion, it is otherwise contrary to public policy.

(4) For the purposes of subsection (1) of this section.

(a) "full age" means the age of eighteen years and above;

(b) any woman who is married shall be deemed to be of full age.

Now you see you are locked in Nigeria forever, the earlier you realize this the sooner you should start developing your region.
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by OyigboUpdate: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2021
chigator2:

Modified:
Seun and co, It is a big disgrace what I have witnessed on this platform, I made 3 posts here yesterday defending our resolve in BIAFRA despite all odds here. All three of them were without insults just pure language, logic and love for BIAFRA, yet 1 got deleted and the second ( this ) was modified into something I didn't write. All this without informing me or taking permission.

Before moving the thread to front page, the mods quickly "sanitised" it to suit whatever agenda commissioned to them by whosever probably the FG.
Hypocrites!! Where is the freedom of speech enshrined in the Constitution ? Where is the right to self-determination instituted by the United Nations ?

I iterate my deleted post below :

OyigboUpdate, I have witnessed your unending campaign/propaganda against the IPOB largely based on half-truths, unverified information and forged materials. Who is Bankrolling you ??
Now I ask, are you anti-Igbo, anti-Biafra, anti-IPOB or anti-violence.

If you categorize among the first 2 then sorry you're are pitting against a dogged dog in this fight.
Come rain come sunshine, with or without IPOB, MNK and the host of them good or bad, no true Biafran will give up the struggle for the actualization of the sovereign state of BIAFRA.

We didn't relent after the unwarranted murder of our comrades and loved ones in the Civil war and recently in the revived struggle. We won't start now. Our afflictions will only scar us enough to push us to press onto freedom.

The violent actions of derailed miscreants likely sponsored by detractors will not dampen our conviction.

I stand for the actualization of a BIAFRA of peace in my lifetime. Iseee.

IPOB is a fraud and we ndi Igbo say no to IPOB
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2021
chigator2:

Eeeee Pain aammm... Chaii grin grin grin

If it hurts you so much, Hell is ever welcoming. A sovereign state of Biafra is non-negotiable.
you can bet your bleak future there's no Biafra. It won't come.

Do see how you evaded all the points I raised with emotional subterfuges.

Low birth criminal . Tell us what your end goal is .
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by LordOfTheGame: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2021
IjeleSpeaks and OyigboUpdate are same set of mad idiots promoting violence and hatred on Ndigbo. Their ending will be a miserable death.
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by chrismastre5(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Tonyclems:

All these u mentioned above are the reasons the sit at home should have stopped because who ever is spreading these information has an agenda and he is achieving it fast. The IPOB should be smart enof to know that the sit at home is either hijacked or been sabotaged and all these is towards discrediting them (IPOB) hence it should be suspended immediately
This will actually prove if igbos are ready to do whatever it takes to have their freedom or not, you can't take because someone is sabotaging your efforts and refuse to do something. Sabotours will always be there and arround whatever you, do they are ready to do everything in their power to discredit it whether good or bad. So why I love these things to happen is because it will prove who igbos trust. When uwazuruike was making only noice, they told him to do something, now IPOB is doing something at the end it is only the will of the people that will prevail. Besides IPOB as an organization have since canceled the seat at home but the people said they want to continue, what do you think they could have done?, the media and the critics don't want to say anything in that regard because they are more interested in discrediting IPOB.
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by Notasyouthink: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bishop4real:

There was no result yet the national assembly representatives reacted almost immediately. Which sit at home moved the national assembly caucus? Is it the one that has been on for almost two months now & is even gradually losing favour amongst the people? Get sense my friend. By the way, please provide evidence of how he was paid or shut up.
I can see that you are among the op's gullible idiots. That is why you believed that a staged protest with few rag-tag street urchins is what moved the national assembly caucus. Is it the useless protest that moved abiano and Dave umahi to take actions in their various states??
Are you aware that IPOB lifted their sit at home protest since 10th of August 2021??
Are you aware that dave umahi had meeting with religious leaders to help him stop sit at home??
Is it also the staged protest that caused the presidency to react??

If really you want to engage me in a well constructive argument devoid of lies from the nigerian gutter media then, I welcome it but if you know that you can't do without lies and deceit I must tell you that you are not welcomed.
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by Notasyouthink: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bishop4real:

Efficacy not number is what matters. They (the so called small number) protested in less than two hours & the representatives reacted almost immediately whereas IPOB/ESN/UGM and their sympathizers (your so called majority) have been protesting & sitting at home for almost two months now without any reaction.
Trash! I can see that you are one of his gullibles that is why you believed that a staged protest by a few rag-tag urchins picked from the streets is what caused the house of assembly caucus to react.
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Abaribe a known IPIG terrorist monkey?
Rubbish.
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by kingsceedon(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
wellmax:

Cry me like a river, go and create your own forum to discuss Ipob matters

Head slammer Terrorist, Yoruba Muslim miscreant, YMM
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by wellmax(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
kingsceedon:

Head slammer Terrorist, Yoruba Muslim miscreant, YMM

Pigs
Re: Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders by NGpatriot: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

He who alleges must prove. If you say IPOB are responsible for the violence, show proof. If you have no proof, then close your mouth

What is this jihadi terrorist supporting coward ranting about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take / COVID-19: Imo Bans Easter Church Services / Senator Sani Musa: Call Them Terrorists Not Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.