Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband (36167 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) / Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Daniiel: 5:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Ha
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by jolyment: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Yepa
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by fapaweh: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Chai
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Biafraaa: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2021
you have finally given up your heavenly race. cheesy grin
Mr100Dollars:
As a married man don't keep a mistresses, just have sex with a random girl without any emotional attachment, move on. Respect your wife and your peace of mind....

2 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by IdJack(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2021
So sad

See what side chick has done.

This is wickedness.

Have you visited my signature today?

Check it out.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Bornboy4: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Na lie. It's sexual greed.
aremuforlife:
Men and miscalculation,
Some house wife's are the cause of men flirting around, they believe they are already married to the man, so they can do as they wish a play on the man emotion, they will deny the husband sex and start to play the victim game.

1 Like

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
As a married man don't keep a mistresses, just have sex with a random girl without any emotional attachment, move on. Respect your wife and your peace of mind....
But Solomon did it

1 Like

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Richy4(m): 6:07am On Sep 16, 2021

How did the mistress agreed to accommodate a family without thinking it through, how authentic is this story?

Mistress accommodated Madam? And she thinks it will end well?

2 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Rosarie10: 6:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Where are the keep praying for him to change people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2021
aremuforlife:
Men and miscalculation,
Some house wife's are the cause of men flirting around, they believe they are already married to the man, so they can do as they wish a play on the man emotion, they will deny the husband sex and start to play the victim game.

These are the kind of comments I don't Like... sad
Was it ever Stated in the Story that the Wife denied him sex?

The Man is a Big and Useless Man.. An average income earner maintaining an Expensive side chick!! undecided

Now, he has caused His wife unimaginable Bodily Pains!!
It will NOT be well for him and the Evil side chick!!

6 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Aboks(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2021
name checkers association of nigeria = NCAN am here to check names ahanonu
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Osobi32(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
You are a real guy. Most men don't have principles when it comes to the opposite sex, they don't understand that before u do anything stupid make sure u are out of town and don't ever exchange contact no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 6:18am On Sep 16, 2021
Rosarie10:
Where are the keep praying for him to change people

As for 'Keep Praying for him', it's pple's way of encouragement!! kiss

Men DO NOT Change! Once a smoker, always a Smoker! Once a womanizer, always a womanizer!!

However
Ladies DO Change alot!
A 'Virgin Mary' can Turn Cossy Orjiakor within 2secs and Shock everyone around her! embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

I'm not responsible for whatever you're passing thru.
If you sabi where you bath,go collect your towel
Which kind reply be this for goodness sake grin grin

Meanwhile @topic na wetin poverty dey cause be all these
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by CSTRR: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2021
aremuforlife:
Men and miscalculation,
Or some men are just useless.

There are many very useless men around.

Their wives satisfy them in every way, but it's just never enough for them.

Women should pray hard not to fall in the hands of a useless man because they are very plenty and they can toast.

3 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Biggcake: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Mynd44:
Some men don't want peace of mind; these type of men actively seek what will disturb their lives. Your job as a woman is to avoid and flee from such men as it can only lead to tears.

Because me, I don't understand that premium nonsense. The man has lost his senses.

As for the accused, na premeditated attempted murder. She is in hot trouble.

As for the wife, I wish her safe recovery and a sensible divorce

PS: the above opinion is based on the premise that what was written in the article is a true representation of what happened because people these days lie unprovoked

Did anyone really asked of your opinion?

4 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by suffering: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2021
Yet the average female will act like a phallus wouldn’t drive her crazy.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

But Solomon did it

Solomon did it with Palestine/Jewish Women!!
This Foolish Man did his own with a Nigerian Girl... undecided

And Hope You know what d Boss, Mosdii says about Nigerian Girls? wink cheesy
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by dominique(f): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2021
I won't be surprised if it's that Cyracus Izeku behind this news. Always covering gory news from Ikotun/Ìgando axis most of which can't be verified
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by aremuforlife(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Bornboy4:
Na lie. It's sexual greed.
You may not understand
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by aremuforlife(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Or some men are just useless.

There are many very useless men around.

Their wives satisfy them in every way, but it's just never enough for them.

Women should pray hard not to fall in the hands of a useless man because they are very plenty and they can toast.
You may not understand what some men are going through in their marriage

1 Like

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Typicalguy(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2021
No love lost, pour unto her a boiled water too then close the case... I don't know why women are so devilish haba sad
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Kokobilo87: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Women are too evil. The kind of things they do. But men are more evil but the kind of things women do.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by aremuforlife(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

These are the kind of comments I don't Like... sad
Was it ever Stated in the Story that the Wife denied him sex?

The Man is a Big and Useless Man.. An average income earner maintaining an Expensive side chick!! undecided

Now, he has caused His wife unimaginable Bodily Pains!!
It will NOT be well for him and the Evil side chick!!
I wasn't referring to this particular story but in general, you may make a survey to ascertain what makes 60% of men to flirt or marry more than one woman

1 Like

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Forthe: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2021
This very bad oooo
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by adaete27(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] what will stop women from following what will make them cry?0
Mynd44:
Some men don't want peace of mind; these type of men actively seek what will disturb their lives. Your job as a woman is to avoid and flee from such men as it can only lead to tears.

Because me, I don't understand that premium nonsense. The man has lost his senses.

As for the accused, na premeditated attempted murder. She is in hot trouble.

As for the wife, I wish her safe recovery and a sensible divorce

PS: the above opinion is based on the premise that what was written in the article is a true representation of what happened because people these days lie unprovoked
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Gunayo(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Did you type this with your brain cells intact?
His brain cells went on relapse while typing or the brain cells must have gone into coma before typing or his brain cells must have slowdown into recession before typing. Don't be surprised bro because some heads are brainless.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by CaptainAyub: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2021
dairykidd:

Which kind reply be this for goodness sake grin grin

Meanwhile @topic na wetin poverty dey cause be all these
Nnaa,that vagina person just came at me with plenty agrima grin
Beech is prolly having a very bad menstrual cramps.
No be me cause am naa cheesy
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by faceland: 6:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Even if you want to put your dick in "animals", don't bring them to your house.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 16, 2021
If is dangerous to be idle. This house wife is in trouble. Is she had supported her husband with the business, Precious would have not come in. But I guess she prefers sleeping at home in the name of taking care of the kids. If she joins her husband, and when it's time to take care of the fish, she dumps the toddler with the father to take care, will the father shout on her? Some women are the reason things go wrong. That man kept spending on that Precious till he ran out of money while Precious is still bucked up. She needs to check herself.

And she needs to quit the marriage if the man is toxic. She should find a good lawyer who will compel the man to take care of the kids also. Marriage is not by force for life. If the two are silly to not know how to keep their bed holy, they should quit it, and stop messing around. Look at how she has allowed a kid to ruin her skin. I pray she gets healed.

2 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Absolute wickedness is where you hear the husband has went to bail the mistress and has gone to drop all charges against her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos) / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.