Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband (36166 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) / Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Ademidesexy(f): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Nawa oooooo
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
As a married man don't keep a mistresses, just have sex with a random girl without any emotional attachment, move on. Respect your wife and your peace of mind....

Finished typing nonsense and added respect your wife.
How about your wife respects you by having sex with random men. You know as long as she doesn’t keep a permanent lover?

3 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by bjcole(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
As a married man don't keep a mistresses, just have sex with a random girl without any emotional attachment, move on. Respect your wife and your peace of mind....

Your advice is cool, this was what I was doing, until I almost caught an STD. You would say, I wasn't protecting myself, I actually was, but you can't be too sure.

The bottom line is, stick to your wife and forget girls. There is no gain in it is foolishness and costly.

2 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Jaysnowkid: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Some men sef na wa ooh!
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by bjcole(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2021
archbishop007:

Hmmmm
You're right I don't know if you're a man or woman. I'm talking out of experience some women are so wicked when it comes to sexual aspect of marriage most especially among christians they are too religious to give their husband his right. I pray you will never be a victim of that. It's hard but the grace of God is sufficient.

That is if the man too is not joining her in the faith, a wife is born again and the husband is still jumping from one random girl to the other, she can't do it the way you want. Most problems in marriages are caused by men, there are bad women, no doubt. Stand up spiritually, physically and with wisdom your wife will definitely follow after you.
Good marriage is not a mirage, it's a possibility and it's in our hands.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Voltariane: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Nothing side chick no to use madam eye see undecided undecided
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by DissTroyer: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:

"Bang random girls but respect your wife."

Class, we have come to the end of our first lesson in oxymorons. See you next week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Jaybuoy: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Very very dull man.

First you slept with your worker. Why won't the business crumble when you've mixed business with pleasure? How is the worker suppose to do her job properly when her boyfriend is the owner??

Next, you take your family to live in the house you rented for your girlfriend. Wetin you dey expect? Sey them go live together as one big family? Na wa oo.

It's just sad that both women are in trouble now and have to pay for this man's foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Goldbw122(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2021
wow... Another burnt man such a pity.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Babastrong(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2021
This is what happened if you don't have integrity as a husband and employer.
sleeping with my employee ( never in this life). If i want to date you then i will not employ you.

it is like this in my dictionary:
1. competent hands for my work ( not even family members, friend or girlfriends matters).
2. girlfriend for nacking and enjoyment.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Shephy01: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2021
joelag:
Okerube street ��
okerube always
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by jditimiya(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Evil world full of wicked hearts and souls. What did she gain now poring her hot water?
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Wahala b like wetyn
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by NaBanga: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Train your daughters with a skill. A woman who is completely dependent on a man is in grave danger. A woman with no way to earn money has put her children in danger. The stupid he-goat took his wife to the same place he housed his mistress. The wife knew what was happening and could not leave because she had no money. What will happen to the children if the wife dies? Will they now be under the care of the mistress who killed their mother?
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Myhusband(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
you want to have side chic and it has to be Precious Ahanonu?
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
aremuforlife:
Men and miscalculation,
Some house wife's are the cause of men flirting around, they believe they are already married to the man, so they can do as they wish a play on the man emotion, they will deny the husband sex and start to play the victim game.
You people dha always find a way to turn it around and blame women eventually, can a woman ever be the victim and be innocent at all?
Chai!
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by bjcole(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
If is dangerous to be idle. This house wife is in trouble. Is she had supported her husband with the business, Precious would have not come in. But I guess she prefers sleeping at home in the name of taking care of the kids. If she joins her husband, and when it's time to take care of the fish, she dumps the toddler with the father to take care, will the father shout on her? Some women are the reason things go wrong. That man kept spending on that Precious till he ran out of money while Precious is still bucked up. She needs to check herself.

And she needs to quit the marriage if the man is toxic. She should find a good lawyer who will compel the man to take care of the kids also. Marriage is not by force for life. If the two are silly to not know how to keep their bed holy, they should quit it, and stop messing around. Look at how she has allowed a kid to ruin her skin. I pray she gets healed.

Some men don't allow their wives to join them in their businesses, though some women too are lazy, and others prefer to do their thingd separate from their husbands. For me, and I think that's the model God wants, is for the husband and wife to join things together, do things together and you would be able to close gaps and avoid loop holes for the enemies. It's well.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Sharatan(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2021
The way the op used a picture of a pot and smoke is actually sending chills down my spine. People are wicked sha

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by CoolAmbience(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Very good mistress grin
She is too too rugged cheesy
Why should the wife be the determinant of who the husband will sleep with?

Bros, abeg wetin you dey take?
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by ElprimaHomes: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Later, when Aremu’s business crumbled and he was unable to pay house rent where he lived with his wife and three children at Ikotun/Igando Road, his landlord threw him out of the flat.

He then took his wife and children to the place he had rented for Precious, for them to live temporarily until when he will get another apartment.

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by ImaIma1(f): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Some men are just dumb. How can you take your wife and children to go and love with your mistress?

His business was bound to crumble when he was managing his family and funding a mistress' life. Some of these men, once they make small money, na to carry woman or marry 2nd wife.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Miraclewilfred: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
I no blame the man sha, if u chop okra soup 2 much u need chop egusi soup.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2021
bjcole:

Some men don't allow their wives to join them in their businesses, though some women too are lazy, and others prefer to do their thingd separate from their husbands. For me, and I think that's the model God wants, is for the husband and wife to join things together, do things together and you would be able to close gaps and avoid loop holes for the enemies. It's well.
I quite understand why some will not want their partners involved in their business. It is all about perfect understanding btw them. If they truly love each other, they will render and accept help to and from each other. Marriage these days is a business contract. If there is true love, taking the spouse to court for spousal support is the last thing any sensible human will do. Child support is still ok...but going for spousal support is the height of marital abuse. And western judges stamped it for them. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Omobada(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2021
thesicilian:
How likely is it that a man will take his entire family to go live in a room self contained apartment he rented for his girlfriend?

It happened in LAGOS... Worst of such scenario happen regularly here
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by abimic(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:

So doing this mean you still respect your wife?

Whatever you do and you cannot hit your chest and tell your partner with confidence that it is for our best interest baby, and the partner telling you baby I LOVE YOU FOR THIS..it is obvious your conscience would tell you, you did wrong which indirectly means you have disrespected your wife.

Extra Marital affairs should never be condoned under any coloration.

It has led many to meeting the wrong women who tied them down and eventually led some to their early graves.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by NelviusGrey(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2021
This one off me o...

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
"Whoso breaketh an hedge, the serpent shall bite him" Ecclesiastes 10:8.
Marriage is a covenant. God doesn't play with covenants. The moment one or both parties steps outside the marriage covenant to yoke themselves with someone else, the result is always calamitous.

1 Like

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Lokojatoofar: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nigeria men are like dogs. They can fu¢k anything and destroy what they have built because of their dumb egoistic belief that they are born to Bleep.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Lokojatoofar: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
Hopefully your wife respects you the same way grin grin
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by igbowoman: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
If is dangerous to be idle. This house wife is in trouble. Is she had supported her husband with the business, Precious would have not come in. But I guess she prefers sleeping at home in the name of taking care of the kids. If she joins her husband, and when it's time to take care of the fish, she dumps the toddler with the father to take care, will the father shout on her? Some women are the reason things go wrong. That man kept spending on that Precious till he ran out of money while Precious is still bucked up. She needs to check herself.

And she needs to quit the marriage if the man is toxic. She should find a good lawyer who will compel the man to take care of the kids also. Marriage is not by force for life. If the two are silly to not know how to keep their bed holy, they should quit it, and stop messing around. Look at how she has allowed a kid to ruin her skin. I pray she gets healed.

You are so messed up without repairs.
Did you read the same story we did?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos) / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.