Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders (6702 Views)

Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / Mental Disorders You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Oldmansense(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2021
No wonder I never see this guy for 3days now

Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Sabadon(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

B for buhari.
lol nwene mesisor chukwu aju o, better B for bushmeat grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Angrymode: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Good one from the state government. I've been begging for this to happen for a long while as the capital was becoming overflooded with mentally unstable people. I applaud the state government of Bayelsa state once more for giving these mentally unstable people attention.

This will also tackle some security issues if done effectively with quick response in picking them up.
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by nengibo: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2021
malcom1X:
99% of mad people in bayelsa speak one particular language.

Guess!
Ibibio or Igbo most likely, Mad peeps in Aba are mostly from Akwa/cross
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Taiwojon(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Good one!

God will also flush out all things that defile on that last day and all sinners who refuse to repent now will suffer on that last day

Infact eternal condemnation await them!

My brethren
Repent from your sins and accept Jesus as your savior, He is ready to save you.

Jesus saves
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Lightorder: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2021
I was discussing with an Okada man some days ago. I noticed that Lagos doesn’t have much mentally ill fellows roaming the street in dirty clothes. Many mad Lagosians are well dressed, speak good english, work in companies and parastatals. Bulk of them are found in the motor parks, in the street as drivers ,conductors, passengers and owoda boys . Finally, 95% if not all are visited by madness . It comes and goes
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Goldie16(f): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Mental illness is a wide range of conditions including depression. Unfortunately only those who roam the streets are assumed to need help
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Richy4(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2021

That last picture, is that hospital bed in Nigeria? That ward looks great..

Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by WibusJaga: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2021

Country hard. Hope some "normal" people no go form mental just to enjoy some of the facilities...

Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by optimus106(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2021
BadEnglish:
Make Dem try reach Edo abeg.

Una no get governor?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Mystery9(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2021
There was a time wake Benue State been park them tire 4 makurdi shocked shocked shocked shocked. But those guys no just the finish for road.
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by deeva2: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Slurity:
I hope Ondo state can do the same, I was recently transferred from Lagos to Ondo city, this is when I discovered that people with mental health challenges in the town alone is more than that of the whole Lagos state.

AKURE IS EVEN WORSE...THEY ARE VERY NOTICEABLE
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Emocruize(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Very good.
that's how one almost burnt down one bus stop when he was roasting one strange meat
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
This people need help
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by eteba(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Since Buhari came, psychia cases have been on d rise!
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by caandi: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nice one o jare
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Delph123(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Truthissupreme:
They should add almajiris na that one worse pass

I never see region when dey use plate beg food as occupation before until I saw nut
Travel to India
Try and explore sir/ma
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by InHeaven(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
When would SE Governors Start picking up Ipob lunatics

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Kwinity(f): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dididrumz:
Nice one. Them plenty for government house side.
That woman wey dey always shout Lagos Bobo go soon leave here.

I swear!! That woman don tire person o�
Every time she go carry heavy stones go keep for Annex 3 and if u follow her talk, she’ll be like...have you been to Lagos before? I stay at Banana island..Lagos is fine o grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by Dididrumz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kwinity:

I swear!! That woman don tire person o�
Every time she go carry heavy stones go keep for Annex 3 and if u follow her talk, she’ll be like...have you been to Lagos before? I stay at Banana island..Lagos is fine o grin grin

Have You been to Lagos before? You know her Well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by BadEnglish(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
optimus106:

Una no get governor?

waka
Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by optimus106(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
BadEnglish:

waka

Shey-gay!!!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders by BadEnglish(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2021
optimus106:

Shey-gay!!!

cheesy ubanka

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cholera Outbreak In Lagos, Three Dead / STOP WEARING BRAS! Scientists Warn Women / Lagos Discharges 21 Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.