Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Piggyvest | Grow Your Money |save Your Money| Complete Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piggyvest | Grow Your Money |save Your Money| Complete Review (423 Views)

A Must Read: Opay Vs Zenith Bank Which Is Better?: Complete Review / Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers / How Legit Is Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piggyvest | Grow Your Money |save Your Money| Complete Review by techiGenius: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Piggvest Review.
Take it as a business
Truth about piggyvest

The platform formerly known as piggybank.ng is designed to be a simple functional app that's geared towards enabling your financial freedom and long term investments with ease, be it savings or kolo box.
Piggy vest will help you stop that excessive and unwanted spending habit but help you keep funds(that will grow) and you don't necessarily need to touch these funds*

*Piggyvest is flexible because it will let you save some amount of money no matter how small (daily, weekly or monthly) just like you would regularly do with the neighborhood daily collectors (thrift collector) towards a particular target or simply lock the money for a limited period of time.

You no longer need to worry about combining simplicity, discipline, convenience, and flexibility to enable you to manage your finances better and achieve financial freedom this platform make all that easier for you 5times over
Watch our comprehensive review video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3F95salJGA
Re: Piggyvest | Grow Your Money |save Your Money| Complete Review by techiGenius: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2021
How do I know what plan is right for me within the platform?

You'll see it from your account and you don't have to worry about saving manually.
If you're saving towards a particular goal such as rent or travel, Target Savings is a great option. You can invite friends and make it a fun challenge. Simply send them your invitation link, you'll get a bonus of N1,000, your friends (invitee) will also be greeted with N1000 to create an account. So to get your first N1000 naira, join the app using my link �
start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=3dfff1b3ba0921

Set up your withdrawal account details; this is the bank account that funds you withdraw will get sent to.
Enter your debit card details to activate your account and then make your first deposit. (You may use a MasterCard, Visa or Verve card from any Nigerian bank).
You may now proceed to use any of the Savings Plans to start your daily, weekly or monthly savings.

Are there bank charges when you deduct from my account?

No! it's completely FREE. There are no bank charges for transferring money to your PiggyVest account.

How much can I start with?
You can ONLY save between:
N50 - N50,000 daily,
N1000 - N200,000 weekly,
or N3,000 - N500,000 monthly

However, you can always top up your savings at any time using the Quicksave option which allows you to add up to N500,000 per time.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. / Sell Your Gift Card To Naira Over 1million Paid In Trade / Is Naira Really Appreciating Against Dollar Or Just Market Manipulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.