Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China (25005 Views)

Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest / Taiwan And Japan's Joy At AUKUS Submarine Pact To Take On China(Pictures) / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by naijaman2225(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
emapeteum:

My dear,have you been to China?if you are a given a choice: would you work in the western company or Chinese?Do you know most Nigerian scholars in China are regretting ever going to China?You may know little of global diplomacy
I KEEP ON SAYING IT . A PAX SINICA WORLD WOULD BE A TERRIBLE ONE FOR BLACK AFRICANS.
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by eas01: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
emapeteum:

Unfounded claim.Phd holder,if you claim to be one don't sound like this.where did you have your degrees?I want to engage you on intellectual discourse.
grin. I don't blame you. Speaking of backgrounds, why is your educational background?
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by Calitoscassius(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
They are afraid China will take over the world soon, china will take over anyway it is only a matter of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by Ayo2004: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
emae009:

Aside from US and Russia, I'm not sure of any other country posses first strike capabilities.
Japan didn't concede even after the all countries bar Japan had agreed the war was over.
Why do you think the US helped rebuilt Japan and is now Japan #1 ally?
Nuclear war is no joke. Hence why the powers that be don't want just about any country to possess such weapons, it's why the US are even listening to North Korea. Even Russia and US have a pact to reduce their warheads over time. why do you think that is?

You have no idea about what war is. In a stand off war, it's soldier against soldier, machine against machine. Full scale war will stop when one side surrender, or a more powerful third party intervene or the capital of a country is captured.
Think of it this war. Israel and Palestine have been bombing each other and moving on, those small amount of rockets that gets into Israel and struck down buildings, imagine if that was a nuclear warhead, that whole area about 50mile radius is gone for half a century.
Every war has a rules of engagement, the scenario of "We have nothing to lose" only exist in rebels or terrorista against countries. Nuclear war is a different ball game. You don't just through nuclear weapons all willy-nilly just because you have them

All these stories are pure irrelevant Epistles

The US dropped a deadly bomb in Japan because they wanted to force them to surrender
When they didnt,they drop the 2nd war
So what are u saying
What is the fact they are allies now have to do with that?
Are u saying they planned it on purpose?

No super power have fought major wars among themselves since the production of nuclear weapons

U think if Hitler had nuclear bombs,he wouldn't have scattered Soviet Union and UK when he was losing
Stop saying rubbish,in the event of world war 3, Nuclear bombs and other weapons of destruction would be in mass use

So a country with nuclear bombs would see another country subduing their military and will surrender while they have chemical,atomic and nuclear weapons for what?

Please don't quote me again,seems like u don't know the meaning of war
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by emae009(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ayo2004:

All these stories are pure irrelevant Epistles

The US dropped a deadly bomb in Japan because they wanted to force them to surrender
When they didnt,they drop the 2nd war
So what are u saying
What is the fact they are allies now have to do with that?
Are u saying they planned it on purpose?

No super power have fought major wars among themselves since the production of nuclear weapons

U think if Hitler had nuclear bombs,he wouldn't have scattered Soviet Union and UK when he was losing
Stop saying rubbish,in the event of world war 3, Nuclear bombs and other weapons of destruction would be in mass use

So a country with nuclear bombs would see another country subduing their military and will surrender while they have chemical,atomic and nuclear weapons for what?

Please don't quote me again,seems like u don't know the meaning of war

Go read on "How close the world was to a nuclear Armageddon during the cold war"... you'll understand better.
To show how little you know of Hitler, he never wanted to fight Britain in the first place. He was rather impressed with how they were able to gain colonies all over the globe. Even during the invasion of France, He ordered for Paris not to be destroyed because of its artistry.
Would he have used in as a last attempt, I think so because Germany never followed any rule of engagement in WWII. Reason why their military were all tried for war crimes after the war.
With the creation of UN Security Council, (if you even know what that is), modern warfare is very different. You're not allow to attack a dense urban population, or kill prison of wars and so many other stuff. Every war now follows those sets of rules.
Read more! ciao
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by Halo22: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
RentAghost:
Australia provides an expansion on bases of operations and offensive corridors against China from the southeast and pacific, meaning more land based fighter aircrafts can be launched from behind more secure national borders
Ok.... I now understand.
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by Ayo2004: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
emae009:

Go read on "How close the world was to a nuclear Armageddon during the cold war"... you'll understand better.
To show how little you know of Hitler, he never wanted to fight Britain in the first place. He was rather impressed with how they were able to gain colonies all over the globe. Even during the invasion of France, He ordered for Paris not to be destroyed because of its artistry.
Would he have used in as a last attempt, I think so because Germany never followed any rule of engagement in WWII. Reason why their military were all tried for war crimes after the war.
With the creation of UN Security Council, (if you even know what that is), modern warfare is very different. You're not allow to attack a dense urban population, or kill prison of wars and so many other stuff. Every war now follows those sets of rules.
Read more! ciao
Stop forming ITK
The cold war was not really physical
I am talking about a full physical among super powers and you are telling their nuclear weapons would be kept as toys abi

France was conquered by Hitler and if he had to do it the hard way,he would have bombed his way through...
He didn't want to attack England because he thought they would come to peace terms after Dunkirk but they didn't
Don't u know he bombarded England anyhow?
He even set up a plan to invade UK but didn't because he was occupied with Soviet Union

Hitler would have used it and you know it and any dictator would in his last resort like North Korea's Kim

German officials were not tried because they did inhumane stuff,they were tried because they lost the war and people had to take the blame,reason why Hitler killed himself..
why was the American President who ordered the hit on Hiroshima and the other city not tried for his war crimes?
Simple,he was the leader of one of the victors
The UN rules,conventions and principles will be determined by the winners of a war which is why powerful countries will do anything to win
U think if US is put in a tight spot,they would surrender their world power status when they have a large arsenal to cause wahala

No country fully follows the UN principles in war and in case you don't know,the UN is a puppet of the US
That's why they are the main people funding it

North Korea won't be in a tight spot and they won't use their nuclear weapons
U sound like u don't know anything..
When the Nigerian government were put in a tight spot,they used hunger to destroy Biafra which UN did nothing about because they know in war,you can do nothing

Stop deceiving yourself,in war,there are no rules,you do anything and everything to win...
The North Korean military have been taught since childhood that Kim and his family are literal gods and everything must be done to protect his government

You are telling me they won't use their nuclear weapons to defend themselves in war

Oga,stop talking like a child and be realistic
Even a world renowned philosopher said "World War 4 would be fought with sticks and stones"
This refers to the fact that world war 3 would be so disastrous with all form of nuclear,atomic, biological and atomic weapons of destruction that countries wouldn't exist anymore talkless of have enough weapons for a 4th world war
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by emmyileri(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ochys87:
Y must China b taught some lesson when it hasn't invade or bombed any country unlike d US
Where did covid 19 originated from? Why was it released? Do you know that while other countries are battling with covid 19,China economy is becoming bigger
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by emmyileri(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
DonroxyII:
China is already a world power ....
But not super power
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by calcal: 1:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Enough of the initial gragra from chinkos lipsrsealed

At least lets know who the real world powers is/are.....

Real world power that wey no fit defeat Taliban for 20 years
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by DonroxyII: 4:25am On Sep 17, 2021
emmyileri:

But not super power
China is a Super Power..... She is a Nuclear Powered !!

Na tecno phone you dey use look China abi
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by RentAghost: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2021
eas01:

I do that as part of my day job. You seem to have confirmation bias in your thought process. Learn to reason causally. For every effect their is a cause or multiple causlities. If you understand that you will not be an arm chair cnn-bot.
lols, at what point does the belief in the fallacy of your infallibility given the obvious errors of your presumptions become too heavy a burden on your psyche even when disguised as ego? Well, have yourself a nice day, unless of course you are ready to engage me on the substance of the discussion
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by wunmi590(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2021
24brains:
lol.... Probably in love with a mannequin

Lol.....

Nah human being she be jor
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by wunmi590(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bt u're attracted to her..

u sound like u do stalk her also

Good morning,

Lol,

I have never even stalked her before, she work beside my office, so I see her virtually everyday....

But we finally met yesterday and we spoke...

Nah sweet girl, she knows I'm married....

So you are free to shot your shoot wink
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by Silentgroper(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2021
wunmi590:

Good morning,

Lol,

I have never even stalked her before, she work beside my office, so I see her virtually everyday....

But we finally met yesterday and we spoke...

Nah sweet girl, she knows I'm married....

So you are free to shot your shoot wink
Alright then.
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by wunmi590(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Alright then.

cool
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by LastProphet: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dozzywest:
You got money for war but can't feed the poor.
Sick world.

Whose poor? Their own or yours? Who created yours? Upgrade your mentality to survive the coming years
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by Cousin9999: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
DropsMic:
Jealousy

Of what?
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by Olaolufred(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
RentAghost:
it wouldn't matter, NATO is there to neutralise any fucking Russian aggression whatsoever

Take Germany and France out of your NATO.

Do you know how deep in the mud this pact rubbed France?

Please, let's talk like matured men.
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by RentAghost: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olaolufred:

Take Germany and France out of your NATO.

Do you know how deep in the mud this pact rubbed France?

Please, let's talk like matured men.
removing Germany and France from the European arm of NATO there's still the united kingdom, Italy, Turkey, Spain, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Norway, need I continue? Russia vs UK alone a victory isn't guaranteed Russia, you have to put aside legend and face facts, the UK navy currently will fvck the Russian navy hands down while taking acceptable losses from their submarines, the air force are evenly matched, Russia only has superior missile systems and in an age of digital/non personnel warfare that is a big deal especially with the advent of drone warfare
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by RentAghost: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
calcal:

Real world power that wey no fit defeat Taliban for 20 years
graveyard of empires, e get why grin
Re: UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China by RentAghost: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
naijaman2225:

I KEEP ON SAYING IT . A PAX SINICA WORLD WOULD BE A TERRIBLE ONE FOR BLACK AFRICANS.
dont mind these ignorant folks, they don't know the levels of open racism in china

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured / Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Mass Shooting In Holland Leaves 1 Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.