Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees (56228 Views)

“You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by VTJN(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
They have tasted power and wealth. They know that the moment the poor know what is on the other side of the coin they will be powerless. So it is a duty for them to keep the poor poor. Did you see the news how Dangote will be given $19b loan ? That's how the rich get richer.
Unemployment had skyrocket beyond imagination. Inflation is on the rise. Our currency is nothing to write home about. Insecurity here and there. Things are getting harder in the country. It takes God's grace for me to eat two square meals daily, and the meal itself isn't something special. I'm a fresh graduate, unemployed and broke (3 in 1)

Tell me why wouldn't the electorate accept 2k and cups of rice to vote for any party? They would definitely go for the highest bidder. Someone who had nothing to eat has no choice. Though we are getting wiser now, but what can we do? Poverty is actually a weapon, by the government to get through the masses.

Btw, yeah Dangote had always being aided by the government. His lekki refinery will be completed with the said loan hopefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
May God send a heloer to this young lady

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by ume1000: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

Sapphire, I've been following you lately on Nairaland. I love what you do. I love the struggles, the agitation, and the defence as well. Believe me, I'm a liberal feminist as well.
But I think, you are being bias in your defence at times (I stand to be convinced though). You attack the male counterparts as well, and have you forgotten that most males have their issues as well their female counterparts.

P.S: The male have been hurt by the female and vice versa. We all have different story to share, it all depends on who is ready to speak or what the controlled media is showing us.

Thanks for your time.
sapphire is toxic

Imagine the privilege women enjoy and the idiot still want more

If na boy hold that placard you fit say any body for look im face
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mercychen:
So our leaders are watching with folded arms and letting things get this worse??.
are they your father?
If your parents did not think it important to provide for you, why will a total stranger?
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by emmnprince(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Why can't you create your thread and be the first to comment? Abi seun hold your hands?

I'm not a thread creator Saphiere my good friend with a small, narrow and fixated mind. And if I create, I won't be the first to comment as you do with full pleasure. I will only reply comments worth replying.
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Justbehave(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Life has been so unfair with this gender.

Imagine

Girl --- at least 1.5k to make hair. Boy --- Highest, 500h to cut hair.
Girl --- buys pads. Boy --- buys no pads.
Girl --- has high chances of being raped. Boy has lowest chances of being raped.
Girl --- has a biological clock. Boy --- has no biological clock.
That's shows you that the future is not female.
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Zimzy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kenyans are really stingy, they only gave less than #1500 out of the over 100k she needed.
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by frankson1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Imagine

Girl --- has high chances of being raped. Boy has lowest chances of being raped.

I pay 1.5k to have my hair cut and there are others who pay more than this, so say what you know.
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by ikechukwu21(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Imagine

Sapphire I think you're a good person deep down but I also think you've been hurt badly. Try taking time to heal. The world doesn't exist the way you think it should. Some things have been established before time. Trying to change them will make you feel miserable over and over again. There are so many things men go through that a woman cannot handle and vice versa. To each his strength and weaknesses. Hope you understand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by porthouse7(f): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Imagine

where u wan see 500 naira haircut? Cheapest in my hood is 1k
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by harmargedon: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lamasta:

Try dey read now Na Kenyan girl

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Hassanmaye(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Girl.....has nature gift that mines money
Boy.....mines the honey pot and pays
Hahahhahahaha bad boy
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by emmnprince(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
paafin:
80% of comments here lays credence to the popular saying "If you wanna hide something from a Nigerian, write it down in a book"

The first and popular saying says ". . . hide something from Africans, write it in a book", not Nigeria o. Nigeria is only a geographical location in Africa!
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by BeardedMeat(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Public school students in Kenya pay school fees...try that in Nigeria
Why do you always off your sense each time you on your data?
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Hassanmaye(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Park well with your victim mentality madam.
Being a guy is way more difficult.
Everyone expects you to be strong naturally.
You are abused sexuually and expected to enjoy it.
Uncles, anties and even parents expect you to be financially okay without any supports, and sponsor the females more.

Every gender has problems, learn to deal with your own.
Lol true
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by harmargedon: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Andyvilly:

Fact
and yet we have transgender?
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by BeardedMeat(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mercychen:
So our leaders are watching with folded arms and letting things get this worse??.
This is the reason why NL men bash your head inside out each time.
Aunty read again abeg
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by harmargedon: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
emmnprince:

The first and popular saying says ". . . hide something from Africans, write it in a book", not Nigeria o. Nigeria is only a geographical location in Africa!
he failed to read in-between the lines. grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
muller101:
But the gender is blessed with clitocurrency.
Haha why now
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Afriqan:

Why can't you all plait your hair or cut it? Must you always go the expensive route?

If you are tired of being a female, please change your sex.
Please grin grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by emmnprince(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
If you are indeed interested, wisdom and power are encapsulated in a word termed as Cunning. It's a high end skill you need to apply if you must succeed at all costs.

Okay!

But which one comes first? Because a wise man once said, "Wisdom is the principal thing. Therefore get wisdom."

And someone just shouted behind me, that "with wisdom you can get power, use it judiciously and keep it, but power can only get you more power that will be your undoing— leading to your ruin" Abeg address these statements for me!
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=lkillbrokehoes post=105885273][/quote]
Haha
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by harmargedon: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
VTJN:
Unemployment had skyrocket beyond imagination. Inflation is on the rise. Our currency is nothing to write home about. Insecurity here and there. Things are getting harder in the country. It takes God's grace for me to eat two square meals daily, and the meal itself isn't something special. I'm a fresh graduate, unemployed and broke (3 in 1)

Tell me why wouldn't the electorate accept 2k and cups of rice to vote for any party? They would definitely go for the highest bidder. Someone who had nothing to eat has no choice. Though we are getting wiser now, but what can we do? Poverty is actually a weapon, by the government to get through the masses.

Btw, yeah Dangote had always being aided by the government. His lekki refinery will be completed with the said loan hopefully
bro!! A dollar is now 570.
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by emmnprince(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
harmargedon:
he failed to read in-between the lines. grin grin grin

You self failed to read in-between the lines closely. ". . .It says hide it from a black man." wink
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by crackhouse(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Even kenya money better pass naija money.
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by VTJN(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
harmargedon:
bro!! A dollar is now 570.
I swear grin ;

It will get to #600 next week
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Elock1: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Imagine

that hair own no follow abeg.. It's a matter of choice.

And all these your search for sympathy is becoming irritating... To say you know wetin guys dy face.
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by harmargedon: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
VTJN:
I swear grin ;

It will get to #600 next week
this thing fit reach 1000 before 2023 o!
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by JimmyDarmody: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
emmnprince:

Okay!

But which one comes first? Because a wise man once said, "Wisdom is the principal thing. Therefore get wisdom."

And someone just shouted behind me, that "with wisdom you can get power, use it judiciously and keep it, but power can only get you more power that will be your undoing— leading to your ruin" Abeg address these statements for me!
Wisdom is the application of knowledge to the advantage of the carrier. Without Wisdom, if given power you will die within a short period of time. Remember the news days ago here about a lady who won millions of euros and said it destroyed her. That is a perfect example of power without Wisdom. It is a poison that will kill you soon. It is possible to attain more and more power without getting killed by it. How ? At every level of your victory, you must pretend that it was luck which brought you that far. This will pacify your jealous associates and enemies. Then you must study your last victory and understand that the next one will not come in thesame pattern. My advise? Try to stop attaining more and more power and focus on managing the height you have attained already. There is enough room for more at the top, send up your protege and be a father.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by emmnprince(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Wisdom is the application of knowledge to the advantage of the carrier. Without Wisdom, if given power you will die within a short period of time. Remember the news days ago here about a lady who won millions of euros and said it destroyed her. That is a perfect example of power without Wisdom. It is a poison that will kill you soon. It is possible to attain more and more power without getting killed by it. How ? At every level of your victory, you must pretend that it was luck which brought you that far. This will pacify your jealous associates and enemies. Then you must study your last victory and understand that the next one will not come in thesame pattern. My advise? Try to stop attaining more and more power and focus on managing the height you have attained already. There is enough room for more at the top, send up your protege and be a father.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by ginggerxy: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kingsuave:

@The bolded Who you tryna blame for that?

Men or God? cheesy
she will accuse God of being a man I weak for that girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.