Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees (56240 Views)

“You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Bifwoli: 1:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Bigloaf:
She love education. Unlike some people.......... I nor call name o.....
Are you talking about northerners? Almajiris for sure ?
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Bifwoli: 1:49am On Sep 17, 2021
MajesticKris:
Just because you buy pads ....

Before a boy gets to 11, hes parent's has started telling him about family wahala... and how prepared he should be cus hes now a man...

Do you knkw what we men go through Emotionally, without voicing out our sorrow...

Abeg pack well!!!

But why do the worst of women's problems start with "men"

You know like menstruation ,menopause ,mental anguish ,meningitis ,menorrhea ,menial jobs etc?
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Bifwoli: 1:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Public school students in Kenya pay school fees...try that in Nigeria
Oil money pays for all Nigerian public school fees ,huh ?
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Bifwoli: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Beey:
She’s already in school. Well wishers came through and some organization that fundraiser for students from humble backgrounds.
Wow ,vizuri sana kairitu .I wanted to chip in my few dollars to help mundu wa nyumba.
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Umofia74:
It is such a great pity for her, school fees is one of the greatest challenges teenagers and the youths faces in this country. God help us
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Hangulsaram: 5:24am On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:

Life has been so unfair with this gender.

Imagine

Girl --- at least 1.5k to make hair. Boy --- Highest, 500h to cut hair.
Girl --- buys pads. Boy --- buys no pads.
Girl --- has high chances of being raped. Boy has lowest chances of being raped.
Girl --- has a biological clock. Boy --- has no biological clock.
If you decide to go on low cut/ ur natural hair will you die?
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Beey(f): 5:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Bifwoli:
Wow ,vizuri sana kairitu .I wanted to chip in my few dollars to help mundu wa nyumba.
Hahaa, I trust you. You are probably the only other Kenyan naonanga hapa akitetea nchi yetu. BTW Ndung’u Nyoro is just an outstanding human. Follow his page to see how many students he’s helped get in school . I chipped in the other day via one of his staff’s MPESA and encouraged him to open a line which will enable the Kenyan Diaspora to support.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by BluntCrazeMan: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:

Imagine

Girl --- at least 1.5k to make hair.
Boy --- Highest, 500h to cut hair.

Girl --- buys pads.
Boy --- buys no pads.

Girl --- has high chances of being raped.
Boy has lowest chances of being raped.

Girl --- has a biological clock.
Boy --- has no biological clock.
Was that why that young girl stood in the streets and was putting her own life at risk?

You're too biased and misguided in all your submissions
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by Blackdisciple(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
saphiere:

Imagine

Girl --- at least 1.5k to make hair. Boy --- Highest, 500h to cut hair.
Girl --- buys pads. Boy --- buys no pads.
Girl --- has high chances of being raped. Boy has lowest chances of being raped.
Girl --- has a biological clock. Boy --- has no biological clock.

And they have more chances than boys everywhere.
Re: Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees by myike2(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2021
How can I reach her, preferably her parents? I want to help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.