Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman (1044 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / PDP Endorses Ali Ndume, Umar Bago "Senate President/ Speaker" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Ikpeyi: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021
The Chairman of the Southeast Governors Forum, David Umahi on Wednesday endorsed the former governor of Borno State Ali Modu Sheriff as the national chairman of the All Progressive Congress, APC.

Umahi advocated that Sheriff be allowed to go in unopposed for the position of the national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, adding that he is the only man that can be accessed at any time.

Umahi said this while addressing the former national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and former two-time governor of Borno State, Sheriff who came for consultations in Ebonyi State.

He said, “One thing I know about this man (Ali Modu sheriff) is that he is accessible and very humble to the core. He is a good man, if I were the leader of the party (APC) I will just announce him unopposed. I want to assure you that my father, Mr President is the leader of the party (APC) has a great role to play.

“He is the only one that can take the decision but if it is thrown open to make our choice, he is my choice. If Mr President says, well for the interest of the party, we will always obey him.

“Our prayers are with you sir, and I want to assure you that I have no regret to say that Mr President is a man with a good heart. And it is for other leaders to have the same good heart, it is for other leaders to be patriotic and then the country will be a better place for all of us.

“If one has a good heart and others are not patriotic, no development can happen. No one man can achieve anything on his own, and so, I call for support for Mr President. And he (Buhari) is a man that is conscious of his integrity and no one can take it out from him.

“I have no regret or apology in saying that Mr President is a man with a good heart” he insisted.

Earlier in a remark, Sheriff, said he intends to unite the party if allowed to be the national chairman of APC.

“The only two strongest states in Southeastern Nigeria are APC states. With what I have seen, I can now tell people to visit Ebonyi State, this is because the governor (Umahi) have made APC governors proud” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/15/2023-umahi-endorses-ali-modu-sheriff-for-apc-national-chairman/
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by bolanto24(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2021
What a governor! Just look at what an educated man is saying... I am ashamed on his behalf.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by BigSarah(f): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Too early to be vocal about your preferred candidate umahi undecided
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by rayvelez(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2021
This dot in a circle man always quick to asslick these Fulani politicians imagine him praying to God for another calamity bubu we been endured for 6years now.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by seunmsg(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
What the fvck is wrong with Umahi?
Of all people in the north, Ali Modu is your choice as National Chairman shocked shocked shocked
Umahi is gradually becoming unhinged!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Umahi... this is not the way, you are only as relevant as your grassroot base, yours is fast diminishing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Ekpeitit(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
WHO BROUGHT THIS USELESS BIAFRAN MAN TO APC?
SEND HIM BACK TO APGA OR IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Covidodo: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ali Modu's rectum must be so clean by now
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by ORIENTATION101: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Seems Igbo politicians re more useless than I thought.
How did a major Tribe end up with these calibre of leaders, umahi that people re hailing is even worse than okorocha in terms of politicial decision.
Even if u have a favorite cant you keep your cards close to your chest till the time is ripe.
No wonder PDP treat Igbo leaders like a trash.

all igbo politicans from Apc and Pdp needs to grow balls and stop been a slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
This Political Prostitute againg ?

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Tomek09(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ali Modu Sheriff.....The renowned Boko-Haram financier.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Maxymilliano(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ali Modu Sheriff (SAS) ... The only politician alive who could pointedly threatened Tinubu with a slap
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by unbitchable(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
I think Wike was right about Umahi. It's good he was chased out of PDP.
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by olabukola: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
seunmsg:
What teh fvck is wrong with Umahi?
Of all people in the north, Ali Modu is your choice as National Chairman shocked shocked shocked
This shows that Umehi is anti Jagaban. Was it not Ali said that he will slap Jagaban sometimes ago?
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by AroleOduduwa2: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Yet people from the East will call the West coward
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by seunmsg(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
olabukola:
This shows that Umehi is anti Jagaban. Was it not Ali said that he will slap Jagaban sometimes ago?

Ali Modu Sheriff will never become APC chairman.
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by christistruth01: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
bolanto24:
What a governor! Just look at what an educated man is saying... I am ashamed on his behalf.

Umahi needs Wike and Fayose to tell him about how Ali Modu Sheriff nearly destroyed PDP
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by christistruth01: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tomek09:

Borno People say it was not him but his Political Opponents that wanted to deal with him

Was Ihejerika not mentioned too

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by tamdun: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
If alimodu becomes apc national chairman, the south should just forget about presidency. cheesy
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by sapientia(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ali is a good undertaker

I wish he wins it
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Blackfire(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ali modu sherif is our man

All in alignment for 2023

Incase you don't know...it is still north 2023
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Penguin2: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
I want to believe this piece of information is a lie...

Because how can Umahi who wants to be president endorse any candidate? What if that candidate doesn’t win? Won’t his chances be dimmed?

Sometimes I wonder who these guys’ strategists are?

You don’t jump to give your support. Wait to be courted at which time you negotiate a deal.
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by iokpebholo: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
seunmsg:

Ali Modu Sheriff will never become APC chairman.
just d way lord and personal saviour Tinubu will never become president
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Kyase(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
seunmsg:
What the fvck is wrong with Umahi?

Don’t be afraid
I know you want a chairman that will work for south west
But chill first
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tomek09:
So is Ihejerika

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by seunmsg(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kyase:

Don’t be afraid
I know you want a chairman that will work for south west
But chill first

I want a chairman that will work for APC and Nigeria and that person is not Ali Modu Sheriff.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Kyase(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
seunmsg:

I want a chairman that will work for APC and Nigeria and that person is not Ali Modu Sheriff.
Okay ooooo
Re: 2023: Umahi Endorses Ali Modu Sheriff For APC National Chairman by Susu888(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
bolanto24:

ORIENTATION101:
Seems Igbo politicians re more useless than I thought.
How did a major Tribe end up with these calibre of leaders, umahi that people re hailing is even worse than okorocha in terms of politicial decision.
Even if u have a favorite cant you keep your cards close to your chest till the time is ripe.
No wonder PDP treat Igbo leaders like a trash.

all igbo politicans from Apc and Pdp needs to grow balls and stop been a slave.

grin chai inyamuri don suffer, i feel your pains,,,, i can hear your teeths gnashing

Did you read this parts?! grin

He said,
[/b] I want to assure you that my father, Mr President [b]

[/b]“I have no regret or apology in saying that Mr President is a man with a good heart . [/quote] [b]

Take heart you hear!?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: May the real Puff Daddy please stand up / 13% Drivation: RMAFC Add Anambra To Oil Producing States, Shuts Out Lagos / Lovely Music: Hausa People Started Sing Campaign Song For Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.