Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? (1040 Views)

Pictures Of Independence Day Parades Across Nigeria. / FG Announces Partial Closure Of Independence Bridge Lagos / Nigeria At 59: Buhari And Osinbajo Cut A Cake In Celebration Of Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? by target007(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
MY PEOPLE SEE HOW UAE (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) HAS BEEN TRANSLATED INTO A PARADISE FOR THE BENEFITS OF HER PEOPLE AND FUTURE GENERATIONS...SEE TRUE AND SINCERE VISIONARIES IN DISPLAY. OH! HOW I WISH THIS IS NIGERIA angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02fs7TIOfk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncrExwGByBA
https://youtu.be/hulvawMhr0g

1 Like

Re: How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? by budaatum: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
They did not accomplish it by wishing but by getting off their asses, or camels, to be more accurate, and building the nation they want just as we too should instead of wishing.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? by target007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
budaatum:
They did not accomplish it by wishing but by getting off their asses, or camels, to be more accurate, and building the nation they want just as we too should instead of wishing.

Well said @budaatum...This is to generate debate...ordinary Nigerians cannot make it happen unless we have genuine and honest visionary leaders...this has to be a leadership thing, so my person can only wish bro as I am a 'ordinary' Nigerian smiley
Re: How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? by realstars: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
The grded of our tribal brothers is wha put us in this shite hole of a thing.
Re: How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? by tommy589(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
getting off their asses, or camels

This got me grin
Re: How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? by babasolution: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2021
All these Dubai shit is trash,when you people keep giving birth like rats,how do u expect to develop

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? by budaatum: 5:47am On Dec 03, 2021
target007:

Well said @budaatum...This is to generate debate...ordinary Nigerians cannot make it happen unless we have genuine and honest visionary leaders...this has to be a leadership thing, so my person can only wish bro as I am a 'ordinary' Nigerian smiley

People keep saying "leaders" but forget that our leaders are chosen by our very selves.

Wishing is not all we can do. We can scrutinise those who wish us to elect them and chose the leaders we desire. We just need to organise ourselves, or rather, lead ourselves properly, first.

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!
Re: How I Wish This Is Nigeria After 50 Years Of Independence? by SocialJustice: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2021
This can never be Nigeria because Nigerians are goats except for a few and the goats want us to continue living in mega slums and rural areas.

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Has Brought Anger To Biafraland / When Will Tinubu Condemn Deborah's Killing In The North? / Ekiti Guber : EFCC Operatives Arrest ‘APC Agent’ For Alleged Vote-buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.