Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! (2723 Views)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Dopaminergic(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Amazon, jumia, warriorplus, clickbank, and Konga are all SCAM!

Is this true?

A stupid question right? Yes it is.

Till now...many Nigerians still see affiliate marketing as a scam...A business model that made Jeff Bezoz what he is today.

Anything that has to do with making money online...we don't want to hear peem! about it...PATHETIC!!!

Affiliate marketing that is making even students 6-figures and some 7-figures richer is what many still see as a lie.

So many things have changed...it is more easier to make money online like never before.

Considering how bad the Nigeria economy is right now and how useless the naira is becoming by the day...

You need an extra source of income.

I still wonder how a man with a 40k salary with family to feed is still able to take care of his family.

Even me...40k is no longer enough to take care of myself every month.

But here is the gist...

Having taught over 500 persons the nitty-gritty of affiliate marketing in my last 5 editions.

I have decided to hold ANOTHER FREE MASTERCLASS ...yes it's a free masterclass that means there won't be any paid class.

Let me show you what we do in earning 6figures and above with affiliate marketing using just your smartphone.

Remember...you don't risk anything.

Having an extra source of income alongside your 9-5 job is a gift trust me.

This MASTERCLASS is for those who has no clue what affiliate marketing is and not for affiliates.

I'm willing to take you by the hand and show you what it takes to become an affiliate marketer.

Sad part is...

I can't teach everybody.

I only need 200 persons afterwards no more.

Class holds this weekend...6pm

Join others now.

1 Like

Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by emmanuel1277: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
How do we join

1 Like

Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Mystic216: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
You are damn right fam
I’ve made more than a million Naira through internet
You are very very right
Nigerians are so gullible, they want quick money, that’s why they always fall for Ponzi schemes like MMM and likes of it
Dedicate like a year or more to work your a$$ out online.

1 Like

Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Truthissupreme: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Buhari would soon borrow money from clickbank Amazon if he sees this

1 Like

Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by wordcat(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
What are the criteria

1 Like

Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Dopaminergic(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
emmanuel1277:
How do we join

WhatsApp
Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Ayo2004: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
You create like 5 monikers for this mumu scam grin

Anybody wey fall for this scam deserve to be robbed true true

6 Likes

Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Arda1000(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Some Legitimate ways to make money online.
Blogging
Vlogging
Crypto currency trading
Forex trading
Mlm
Etc
People who are ignorant will continue to be so unless they man up and see what others are doing,if they say it’s a scam,study the system don’t ever follow the crowd,if getting money was buy listening to popular opinions they would be so little rich people
Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
If it is not physical labor, if yiu do not sweat under the sun, if you do not wake up early and go out to office, it must be a scam grin

1 Like

Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Fragility6: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
If it is not physical labor, if yiu do not sweat under the sun, if you do not wake up early and go out to office, it must be a scam grin
U yan dust still dey shine teeth.Who do you don die. While wetin d post fit be scam this ur logic dey very stupid and out of place
Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fragility6:

U yan dust still dey shine teeth.Who do you don die. While wetin d post fit be scam this ur logic dey very stupid and out of place

Scammer, it was sarcasm you piece of shit

4 Likes

Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Fragility6: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Na ur papa be scammer
Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by JimmyDarmody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Don't take it hard on him. I noticed that low IQ individuals on nland do not understand sarcasm and I was shocked at this discovery.
Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Ballmer: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
For those foolish enough to enlist be sure to ask the OP how many member of his immediate household are now earning 5 or 6 figures.

4 Likes

Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by MikeMicheal(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
HOPE YOU HAVE INVITED ALL YOUR GENERATION?
SCAMMERS
Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by mrMeen(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Interested
Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by zanshi: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
even your affiliate is a scam.
Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by Dopaminergic(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
So I heard a training over the weekend for free and lots of persons called me a scam.

But that's fine.

If you attended the training here...hope you got value?

Anyways I'll be organizing another class tomorrow...

Let me know if you're interested.
Re: The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! by mightyhaze: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Go find work

Real work

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Anambranians Come To Lagos If Peter Obi Was Good Leader / APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party / Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.