Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? (2531 Views)

Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 4:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Nigerians are wary of Igbos yet hate the idea of Igbo man ruling them but at the same time, instead of rejoicing that Igbos want to build a separate country where they'll live, are agitated and annoyed about the whole idea and everyday go about in different platforms begging for unity from these same Igbos.

Nigerians don't like Igbos yet still beg Igbos for unity?

On the other hands, Igbos insult Nigerians every single day. From Nnamdi Kanu to a commoner on the street, Igbos call Nigeria a zoo or a shithole and seemingly mock Nigeria whenever anything bad happens to Nigeria (same way Nigerians cheer whenever any slightest bad thing happens to Igbos).

With the way we Igbos insult Nigeria (including their president), why haven't Nigerians sacked them from their country like Malaysia evicted Singapore?

Why are Nigerians holding onto Igbos and begging them for unity despite all the insults Igbos are giving Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Mokason288(m): 4:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Igbos are their own problem

The only thing standing in the way of an Igbo man is another Igbo man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 4:33am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
Mokason288:
Igbos are their own problem

The only thing standing in the way of an Igbo man is another Igbo man
[/s]
Stale.

Why are you begging for yoonity from somebody who is an obstacle to himself?

How does him being obstacle to himself even affect you?

Let me pretend that Tinubu alone has not done more harm to Yorubaland than skull miners and that Boko Haram and bandits are not wiping away thousands of Northerners every month.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by blamingthedevil: 4:34am On Dec 31, 2021
Nobody is begging, pack your load and go back to your region and develop it so that Kano will not be able to beat your region combined in terms of productivity (not buying and selling that my grandmother does), VAT and IGR instead of seeking refuge in the Zoo.

If your brain is not paining you, you should know that you are the one benefiting from Nigeria and Nigeria markets without any single contribution from your end.

Do you think you will be free to trade as retailers when you become foreigners?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 4:38am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
blamingthedevil:
Nobody is begging, pack your load and go back to your region and develop it so that Kano will not be able to beat your region combined in terms of VAT and IGR instead of seeking refuge in the Zoo.
[/s]
Ojukwu implored all Igbos to return to Igboland and commenced with Biafra Republic in 1967. What did you lazy Nigerians do? You seized all our houses and assets in your domain and still waited at Benue, waylaying and killing 60,000 Igbos in total.

As if that was not enough, you went and invited your slave master Britain who invited another crooked partner Russia and they bombed Igboland for 3 years, forcefully persuading Igbos to come back live in Nigeria (by-force unity). 3 million Igbos died in the genocide and it was named the Biafran War. We still came back despite losing our houses, money in the bank, businesses and job positions and ever since then have been doing better than the criminals that call themselves Nigerians.

Why are your soldiers still going about killing innocent Igbos and tagging them IPOB? Go to your national assembly and expel Igboland from the fraudulent Fraud Lugard-manufactured shithole you call Nigeria, just as Malaysia did to their troublesome neighbors Singapore.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by yommen: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Ojukwu implored all Igbos to return to Igboland and commenced with Biafra Republic in 1967. What did you lazy Nigerians do? You seized all our houses and assets in your domain and still waited at Benue, waylaying and killing 60,000 Igbos in total.

As if that was not enough, you went and invited your slave master Britain who invited another crooked partner Russia and they bombed Igboland for 3 years, forcing Igbos to come band live in Nigeria (by-force unity). 3 million Igbos does in the genocide and this was named the Biafran War.

Why are your soldiers still going about killing innocent Igbos and tagging them IPOB? Go to your national assembly and expel Igboland from the fraudulent Fraud Lugard-manufactured shithole you call Nigeria, just as Malaysia did to their troublesome neighbors Singapore.

Hausa man's soldiers. Tunde Ednot's opinion is a personal opinion. Definitely, you can't say all Ibo men are stupid because one Ibo man is stupid. All you wanna say all ibos are kidnappers because Evans is a kidnapper? I can't eve wait for this country to split.

By the way, it's you poor ibos that come to Nairaland to raise unnecessary arguments. Do top Ibo politicians milking proceeds from the corrupt Nigeria government want Biafra? Keep deceiving yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 4:53am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
yommen:

Hausa man's soldiers. Tunde Ednot's opinion is a personal opinion. Definitely, you can't say all Ibo men are stupid because one Ibo man is stupid. All you wanna say all ibos are kidnappers because Evans is a kidnapper? I can't eve wait for this country to split.

By the way, it's you poor ibos that come to Nairaland to raise unnecessary arguments. Do top Ibo politicians milking proceeds from the corrupt Nigeria government want Biafra? Keep deceiving yourself.
[/s]
We don hear. It's we poor Igbos that want Biafra. How is that your problem. Yet during sit-at-home for Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu every single person stays at home. When your Fulani Government went and kidnapped Kanu in Kenya every Igbo person blasted them.

No wahala. Rich Hausa man. Stop begging for yoonity from people you hate, that's my only submission. Stop forcing yourself to be in one country with "Ibo" infidel that import alcohol and pork meat to Kano wink

Enjoy your Kano with Taliban and Boko Haram alone. If you expel Igboland from your Fraudgeria shithole jihadist paradise and see any Igbo in Kano, do anything you want to that person. cheesy

Shame no dey catch you. See the shithole you're inviting and forcing people to be part of. Have you ever seen America forcing someone to be their citizen? Tufiakwa! Spits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by yommen: 5:27am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
We don hear. It's we poor Igbos that want Biafra. How is that your problem. Yet during sit-at-home for Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu every single person stays at home. When your Fulani Government went and kidnapped Kanu in Kenya every Igbo person blasted them.

No wahala. Rich Hausa man. Stop begging for yoonity from people you hate, that's my only submission. Stop forcing yourself to be in one country with "Ibo" infidel that import alcohol and pork meat to Kano wink

Enjoy your Kano with Taliban and Boko Haram alone. If you expel Igboland from your paradise Fraudgeria shithole jihadist paradise and see any Igbo in Kano, do anything you want to that person. cheesy

Shame no dey catch you. See the shithole you're inviting and forcing people to be part of. Have you ever seen America forcing someone to be Thor citizen? Tufiakwa! Spits

I asked a question. How many of your very influential people really want Biafra? To set the record straight, I am never against your Biafra. Moreso, may you should read through my past posts. I'm a Yoruba man based in Lagos, Nigeria. You can also read Nnamdi Azikwe speech of 1953 where he hurried Ibo man's future into the yansh of Hausa man. To paint a clear picture, Nnamdi Azikiwe was actually the one that was born and bred in the North. He further showed his love for them, causing you his people the problems in which you find yourself today. Visit the link below and digest and hold yourselves responsible as we reasonable Yorubas are questioning Tinubu.

So, Ibo man go, e no go, ntoorrr! Na make me first of jakpa from the shithole matter pass pass.

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 5:31am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
yommen:

I asked a question. How man of your very influential people really want Biafra? To set the record straight, I am never against your Biafra. Moreso, may you should read through my past posts. I'm a Yoruba man based in Lagos, Nigeria. You can also read Nnamdi Azikwe speech of 1953 where he hurried Ibo man's future into the yansh of Hausa man. To paint a clear picture, Nnamdi Azikiwe was actually the one that was born and bred in the North. He further showed his love for them, causing you his people the problems in which you find yourself today.

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession/
[/s]
I don't need your validation for Biafra. I'm only wondering why you're begging for unity from people you hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by yommen: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
I don't need your validation for Biafra. I'm only wondering why you're begging for unity from people you hate.

Yorubas generally don't care. We give no Bleep. Hausas gain more from the unity.

AZIKIWE WOULD HAVE ALLOWED HAUSAS TO GO BEFORE INDEPENDENCE WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY
PRESENTED ITSELF BUT HE BEGGED FOR THE UNITY THAT HAS LED YOU INTO THIS WOE. MAY BE YOU DONT KNOW THAT HAUSAS WERE ACTUALLY DEMANING TO HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY BUT AZIKWE, USED BY THE BRITISH PEOPLE WAS INSTRUMENTAL TO HAUSA STAYING IN NIGERIA. SO HOLD YOURSELVES RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CALAMITY. SIMPLE! AND WAKE UP, BRO. JAKPA OUT OF NIGERIA AND GIVE YOUR UNBORN GENERATION A BETTER FUTURE COS IT MIGHT ONLY GET WORSE IN THE ZOOOOOOO!!! I COME IN PEACE.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by uthlaw: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2021
You just come here to be saying rubbish, who is begging for unity like you add anything to the country, you spoil the country name around the globe with your drug habit....abeg pack and move to your region, the oil block belong to South south not East,and the South south vows not to move with Biafra!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by helinues: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Another early morning bunkum from someone with fixated mindset about others.

Tell your people to stay put in their region and let's see if your Biafra won't be granted before overnight

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by yommen: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2021
uthlaw:
You just come here to be saying rubbish, who is begging for unity like you add anything to the country, you spoil the country name around the globe with your drug habit....abeg pack and move to your region, the oil block belong to South south not East,and the South south vows not to move with Biafra!

You can imagine now. Some of them just talk anyhow!!! Like they don't even know the name Nigeria has even become a plague on the international scene courtesy of some of their folks.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:
Another early morning bunkum from someone with fixated mindset about others.

[b]Tell your people to stay put in their region [/b]and let's see if your Biafra won't be granted before overnight
Another illiterate on the loose.

Tell Your Yoruba people who are in Italy, Jamaica, Brazil, Ghana to come back and stay inside Ogun state otherwise Nigeria will be merged with those countries. See how unintelligent you sound? cheesy

In 1966, my forefathers abandoned their houses, jobs, shops and assets for you (which your wicked Nigerians confiscated) and returned to Igboland to start new life as Biafrans. What did your Nigeria do? They ran all the way to their slave masters in London and begged them to come and fight Igbos back into Nigeria. Those ones brought Russia and few other Islamic partners and fought Igbos for 3 years in pursuit for this unholy abomination of country called Nigeria to continue existing. cheesy

Afonja sef cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
uthlaw:
Unity beggar. Why haven't you expelled Igbos like Malaysia expelled Singapore? Because your fake unity begging is mischievous and have ill motives written all over. cheesy

World's headquarters of rituals, tribalism, internet fraud, terrorism, kidnapping, poverty, hunger. Tufiakwa! And you're begging other people to join you in that catastrophe. God forbid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by uthlaw: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:

Unity beggar. Why haven't you expelled Igbos like Malaysia expelled Singapore? Because your fake unity begging is mischievous and have I'll motives written all over. cheesy

World's headquarters of rituals, tribalism, internet fraud, terrorism, kidnapping, poverty, hunger. Tufiakwa! And you're begging other people to join you in that catastrophe. God forbid!
that why you full everywhere in our town and cities.... Go back your region for sit at home to collapse the country economy, if hunger no go kill all of ena!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
uthlaw:
that why you full everywhere in our town and cities.... Go back your region for sit at home to collapse the country economy, if hunger no go kill all of ena!
[/s]
3rd illiterate Nigerian to write this same bunkum.

My brother, why do you care if hunger kill Igbos? How do you care about people that you hate and curse everyday with your life?

The idea of Igbos staying in a different country is driving y'all insane and I love it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you begging for yoonity from people who you hate? Because you will die of hunger when Igbos leave. Plus once your common enemy whose hatred brings you unity in Nigeria is gone, you will turn and start beheading yourselves cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by ba7man(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
3rd illiterate Nigerian to write this same bunkum.

My brother, why do you care if hunger kill Igbos? How do you care about people that you hate and curse everyday with your life?

The idea of Igbos staying in a different country is driving y'all insane and I love it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you begging for yoonity from people who you hate? Because you will die of hunger when Igbos leave. Plus once your common enemy whose hatred brings you unity in Nigeria is gone, you will turn and start beheading yourselves cheesy
Igbos : We want Biafra!!! Stop begging us to stay in this zoo!!!

REALITY : The above post will probably be typed by an IPOB in a night bus heading to the zoo, never to return again except during Christmas.

Clowns.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by dialfa: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Nobody is begging,

Yes, you are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
ba7man:
Igbos : We want Biafra!!! Stop begging us to stay in this zoo!!!

Reality : The above post will be probably typed by an IPOB in a night bus heading to the zoo, never to return again except during Christmas.

Clowns.
[/s]
So why haven't you given IPOB the Singapore treatment? Why everyday begging them for yoonity when the only thing they do is to insult your "zoo", make money off it and build house in their region?

Why don't you kick them out so they can go suffer to the fullest like Singapore? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]

As if that was not enough, you went and invited your slave master Britain who invited another crooked partner Russia and they bombed Igboland for 3 years, forcefully persuading Igbos to come back live in Nigeria (by-force unity). 3 million Igbos died in the genocide and it was named the Biafran War. We still came back despite losing our houses, money in the bank, businesses and job positions and ever since then have been doing better than the criminals that call themselves Nigerians.

Igbos, lead by Ojuku and Ironsi unleashed hell on Adaka Boro for seceding from the Eastern region

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by helinues: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:

Another illiterate on the loose.

Tell Your Yoruba people who are in Italy, Jamaica, Brazil, Ghana to come back and stay inside Ogun state otherwise Nigeria will be merged with those countries. See how unintelligent you sound? cheesy

In 1966, my forefathers abandoned their houses, jobs, shops and assets for you (which your wicked Nigerians confiscated) and returned to Igboland to start new life as Biafrans. What did your Nigeria do? They ran all the way to their slave masters in London and begged them to come and fight Igbos back into Nigeria. Those ones brought Russia and few other Islamic partners and fought Igbos for 3 years in pursuit for this unholy abomination of country called Nigeria to continue existing. cheesy

Afonja sef cheesy

Pack your ghana must go bag and return to your region, you guys won't gree, when little Emeka has been anticipating for his first trip to Obodo Lagos in January

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Igbos, lead by Ojuku and Ironsi unleashed hell on Adaka Boro for seceding from the Eastern region
So why can't we just go to the National Assembly and write a law expelling Igbos/Southeast from Nigeria? It will take like 10 minutes to pass. Afterall nothing motivates Nigerians more than hating Igbos. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by NoFucksToGive: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Pack your ghana must go bag and return to your region, you guys won't gree, whrn little Emeka has been anticipating for his first trip to Obodo Lagos in January

Seun mukina2 oam4j

Derails home page rule 1
This is crude and tribalist violates rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Pack your ghana must go bag and return to your region, you guys won't gree, whrn little Emeka has been anticipating for his first trip to Obodo Lagos in January
[/s]
You're now sounding mischievous. You know the answer. Igbos are in Ghana doing business. Even after Ghana slammed $1m registration fee on foreign businesses, Igbos paid it and are doing business.

Expell Igboland and expell Igbos from your cursed country like you did to Ghanaians in the 1980s. And if you want to accept them on condition, slam $10m registration fee for foreign businesses. Those who want to stay in your cursed Nigeria will still pay it. cheesy cheesy

This your wailing is now sounding like a broken record. Your heart is heavy my friend. So much pain for a yoonity begging heart cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:

So why can't we just go to the National Assembly and write a law expelling Igbos/Southeast from Nigeria? It will take like 10 minutes to pass. Afterall nothing motivates Nigerians more than hating Igbos. cheesy
You have representatives in the National Assembly

Let them ask for such a law, nah una want Biafla

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by ba7man(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
So why haven't you given IPOB the Singapore treatment? Why everyday begging them for yoonity when the only thing they do is to insult your "zoo", make money off it and build house in their region?

Why don't you kick them out so they can go suffer to the fullest like Singapore? cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself that you're being "begged" if that helps you feel better .....when your agitators are being used for target practice in reality.

I've not seen anyone beg you guys before, they mock and shoot at your agitating clowns but if that's what you call "begging", FG should "beg" you guys more.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord:
You have representatives in the National Assembly

Let them ask for such a law, nah una want Biafla
[/s]
My representatives are minority (1 region vs 5). You will never support them. Same way you never support or vote and Igbo man aspiring to be president, rather you vote a dead ugu leaf with the IQ of a fish from Katsina. cheesy

Expell Igbos from Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu will wake up in the morning and call Nigeria a zoo from morning till night. Igbo youths always call Nigeria a zoo, a shithole and a terror infested hell hole. We mock you for putting the worst president and government in the history of democracy. We mock you for your poor economy, poverty, hunger, etc.

If someone give me half the insults Igbos give Nigeria, I'll sack that person from my life immediately.

Expell Igbos from Nigeria. Stop begging people you hate for yoonity. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2021
ba7man:
Keep deceiving yourself that you're being "begged" when your agitators are being used for target practice.

I've not seen anyone beg you guys before, they mock and shoot at your agitating clowns but if that's what you call "begging", FG should "beg" you guys more.
Same way Fulani bandits and Afonja skull miners are using you empty headed Nigerians for football cheesy

Everything you wish Igbos are being don to you 1000x cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
My representatives are minority (1 region vs 5). You will never support them. Same way you never support or vote and Igbo man aspiring to be president, rather you vote a dead ugu leaf with the IQ of a fish from Katsina. cheesy

Expell Igbos from Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu will wake up in the morning and call Nigeria a zoo from morning till night. Igbo youths always call Nigeria a zoo, a shithole and a terror infested hell hole. We mock you for putting the worst president and government in the history of democracy. We mock you for your poor economy, poverty, hunger, etc.

If someone give me half the insults Igbos give Nigeria, I'll sack that person from my life immediately.

Expell Igbos from Nigeria. Stop begging people you hate for yoonity. cheesy
Gibberish

If your representatives do not take the step, you now think say nah one Yoruba man go help you

You go wail on top social media tire.

The British are not the one that asked for referendum on behalf of the Scottish.

The Spanish are not the ones asking for referendum on behalf of the Catalonians.

It is igbo politicians that will make this move and you will be shock at the kind of support they will get.

Nobody send ibos

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by conductor890: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish

If your representatives do not take the step, you now think say nah one Yoruba man go help you

You go wail on top social media tire.

The British are not the one that asked for referendum on behalf of the Scottish.

The Spanish are not the ones asking for referendum on behalf of the Catalonians.

It is igbo politicians that will make this move and you will be shock at the kind of support they will get.

Nobody send ibos
DubaiLandLord:
If Ibos representatives do not make any move

All this una lamentation online nah just unnecessary wailing
[/s]
You spend billions of dollars on propaganda and yoonity begging of Igbos. Why can't you channel that money to improve the life of those who accepted to be Nigerians and send we "useless" Igbos away?

Malaysia did not wait for Singapore lawmakers. They woke up one morning and expelled Singapore for causing trouble aka doing protests and insulting Maylasia (even less than what Igbos do to Nigeria).

I have never seen any country in the world where Muslims are begging Christians to come and live with them. Only in Nigeria. What is your motive?

We don't want you. You don't like us. We dislike you even more. Why are you begging us for yoonity? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2021
conductor890:

So
If Ibos representatives do not make any move

All this una lamentation online nah just unnecessary wailing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Jagaban can be Obidient, Who Are You Not To (photo) / International Media Casts Spotlight On Peter Obi’s Tribunal Petition / I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.