Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Npower Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification (1570 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Physical Verification by Ugoc3(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
After the physical verification..
I logged into my nasims Portal...and under the caption physical verification..it is still showing pending..
Anyone with similar issue
Re: Npower Physical Verification by favex: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Yeah. Mine is still showing "pending". I did mine today, in the morning though. I thought by now it would have changed to "pass". If thumbprinting was not done at the physical verification center, one would have assumed is the cause of it but thumbprinting was done, so how come it's still showing "pending". Could it be that the People that handled the verification did not do it well? Or Npower will eventually update the Portal to change to "pass". Just curious though cos I plan to revisit the center if it doesn't change o.
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Ugoc3(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
I plan to return back tomorrow if no change
Re: Npower Physical Verification by favex: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mine has changed to "Pass". I guessed you should keep checking. All the best..
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Chukwumawisdom: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Is often that way till maybe after 24hrs. No cause for alarm. Just exercise little patience. Best of luck
Re: Npower Physical Verification by DonClement19: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ugoc3:
I logged into my nasims Portal...and under the caption physical verification..it is still showing pending..
Which State Pls?
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Ugoc3(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
DonClement19:

Which State Pls?

Imo state
Re: Npower Physical Verification by zubimete(f): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hw much did u guys pay?
Re: Npower Physical Verification by favex: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
zubimete:
Hw much did u guys pay?
I paid no dime. Actually, no one is supposed to pay anything. The verification is not a big deal, they check the credentials you uploaded alongside the originals, then, they use your NASIM ID to log into your dashboard, you thumbprint and it's done. This whole process takes less than 20 minutes, so, what are we paying for? Anyways, Naija will always be Naija, we look for the slightest of opportunity to extort ourselves.
Re: Npower Physical Verification by bolar12(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ugoc3:
Same here also, did mine since Monday and it's still pending
Re: Npower Physical Verification by WalexyWWE: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Anybody’s page still showing invalid BVN?
Re: Npower Physical Verification by kingsleyugo41(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:
My own is showing invalid I don't know why
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Chiachifranklin: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
favex:

I paid no dime. Actually, no one is supposed to pay anything. The verification is not a big deal, they check the credentials you uploaded alongside the originals, then, they use your NASIM ID to log into your dashboard, you thumbprint and it's done. This whole process takes less than 20 minutes, so, what are we paying for? Anyways, Naija will always be Naija, we look for the slightest of opportunity to extort ourselves.
Are we submitting any photo copies?
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Chiachifranklin: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
favex:
Mine has changed to "Pass". I guessed you should keep checking. All the best..
Please did u submit passport?
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Chiachifranklin: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ugoc3:
Please did u submit any documents?
Re: Npower Physical Verification by favex: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chiachifranklin:

Are we submitting any photo copies?
Yes. Photocopies of the documents you uploaded online but you still need to go with the originals as well, they will also cross check the originals of those documents. No passport was needed at my place of Physical Verification but I don't know about others. What is Paramount is your NASIM ID ( It will be used to login to their verification portal after which, you will thumbprint), photocopies of your documents (it was submitted to them in a brown envelope) and the originals of those documents for confirmation. All the best..
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Chiachifranklin: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
favex:

Yes. Photocopies of the documents you uploaded online but you still need to go with the originals as well, they will also cross check the originals of those documents. No passport was needed at my place of Physical Verification but I don't know about others. What is Paramount is your NASIM ID ( It will be used to login to their verification portal after which, you will thumbprint), photocopies of your documents (it was submitted to them in a brown envelope) and the originals of those documents for confirmation. All the best..
thanks bro so no need for passport.do I need to copy out d nasim id or to print it out please?
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Chiachifranklin: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Local government identification letter is it required? and what other criteria are required please,if have been verified?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification by zubimete(f): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
my sis paid 200 to d corper nd 1000 under those in charge of nhealth. I`m yet to do mine. Niaja na corupt land
favex:

Re: Npower Physical Verification by phassy(f): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Go back , mine changed to pass immediately, I was still in front of the woman sef when I checked it..and she said she uploaded it immediately..
Ugoc3:
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Ugoc3(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Chiachifranklin:

Please did u submit any documents?

Yes.. photo copy of my degree and i.d card
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Ugoc3(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Yes..
Re: Npower Physical Verification by uthlaw: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Ugoc3:

wat of passport!
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Ugoc3(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2021
uthlaw:
wat of passport!

No passport requested
Re: Npower Physical Verification by uthlaw: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Ugoc3:

No passport requested
okay, thanks!
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Chiachifranklin: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Ugoc3:

thank you so much
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Binance2021(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Compliment of the day, I actually stay in ogun state, please how do I get my own physical verification centre.
Also have been unable to print our my ppa letter and also to register my account kindly put me through guys
Re: Npower Physical Verification by DonClement19: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Binance2021:
Compliment of the day, I actually stay in ogun state, please how do I get my own physical verification centre.
Also have been unable to print our my ppa letter and also to register my account kindly put me through guys
I also stay in Ogun. Sagamu Local Government.
No real information since ,we went to LG on Wednesday, was told to go Abeokuta for verification.
Y Abeokuta, they don't have any genuine knowledge of it at all.
Re: Npower Physical Verification by DonClement19: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Anyone from Sagamu Local Government who have done the physical verification Pls.
Coz those at the LG are just saying what they like .
They don't have any clue about Npower at all.
Re: Npower Physical Verification by PSVITA(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
*Who is posted to GOSA 1 VILLAGE, ALONG AIRPORT ROAD, ABUJA* *L.E.A PRIMARY SCHOOL GOSA "A"*

Contact me let's connect 08082214944

(1) (Reply)

Apply For These 5 Universities In Canada Without Application Fee For Internation / Check Out These Vacancies (closes Soonest) / Intercontinental Bank Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.