Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) (23046 Views)

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison : `red Line’ Warning On China Base. / G-7 Leaders Laugh When Biden Forgets South Africa Has Already Been Introduced / Breaking!!! Australian PM Turnbull Has Been Ousted From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by caandi: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Is he not better than buhari that cannot spell his name
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by bluefilm: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
We don't call him Sleepy Joey for nothing.
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by rollywise(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
temmypotter:
Sleepy Joe strikes again

Tensions rising in China, Russia, NK, Afghanistan, Turkey.. all aggressive countries, with hostility towards the US and guess who is the leader of the free world and the US president? Sleepy Joe

God save us all

America will rue the day they booted out the only Man who could command respect and instill fear in any world leader. Such a shame, really

Forgetting one man’s name isn’t the issue here, it’s the consistency of his memory lapses, slurred speeches and deliberate cover up of the ineptitude of the leader of the free world by the leftist media (CNN)

Biden should be in the old people’s home retiring gracefully not leading the charge against terrorism and democracy in the modern world, a sham of leadership, himself and Harris both

You mean the man who grabs them by the pussy?
You mean the man asked Ukraine president to dig up dirts on his opponent?
You mean the man who held up approved aids to Ukraine because the president refused to dig up dirts on his opponent?
You mean the man who evaded taxes whole he used tax payers money for reelection campaign?
You mean the president who disregarded a covid warnings and asked many to disregard it?
You mean the president who abused a little girl because she won the ' times person of the year' instead of him?
You mean the president who instigated a mob on his own country's democracy and made America a laughing stock?
You mean a president who tried to silence the media and his critics?
I could go on and on. Now what do you have to say about the prestigious President Joe Biden? Please don't tell me he's old o. Oya shoot

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by chymeze: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Though I'm not a Biden fan, I didn't see anything awkward here. He still eventually called the Australian prime minister's name (Morrison) subsequently so I don't think he forgot the name.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by rollywise(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
post=105878951:
FOX BREAKING NEWS throughout the rest of the week!

Nobody go hear word again!

Politics issa dirty game mehn!

The most useless station I have seen
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Egein(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
luvkidtemmy:
smiley

Nigeria Jubilee to Pay ₦80,500. If you're facing trouble registering for the Nigeria Jubilee Program, here's how to do it

https://www.nairaland.com/6748843/how-successfully-apply-nigeria-jubilee

You are a criminal.
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jonah507:
He's just a human like you and I
Shey you be mumu ni? When he was campaigning to be POTUS he was the best thing to ever happen to the US, now that he is POTUS you are making excuses for him. Now he is human. Wow!
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Gaddaffi121(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Stonecold8796:
WhatsApp me let me show u how to make money using opera mini 0.7.0.3.9.2.1.8.2.8.0
Go gather ur village people and show them. Tenkiu!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by cmecproblem(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
I watched it live... couldn't believe it...I had to force myself to believe he was referring to someone else we didn't see.
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Comedian2019: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
moscobabs:
Imagine this happened to President Buhari
Must you always compare your president with failure?
Sorry, a failure can only be compared to a failure.
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Binchim001: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by lomprico(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
he still get sense pass Buhari
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Joysticks:
It happens to most young adults too.
Even mothers forget the names of their children for a few second.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Kingstanding: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kingsuave:
Somebody should wake Joe Biden up,he seems to be sleeping on a bicycle. gringrin
. What is Nigerians problem with Joe Biden? Did Americans complained about Buhari? We still have a long way to go in this country. A sleepy Joe is farrrrrrrrrrrfff better than all Nigerian political office holders from President to councilor all together.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
chymeze:
Though I'm not a Biden fan, I didn't see anything awkward here. He still eventually called the Australian prime minister's name (Morrison) subsequently so I don't think he forgot the name.
He did forget his name for a few moment there.. Which is a very normal and human thing..
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by madridsta007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Penguin2:
This American Buhari...

It’s obvious the vegetable has dementia.

Americans has made the kind of mistake Nigerians made in 2015 when zombies shouted “anything but Jonathan” only to end up having a terrorist as president.

Biden is no different. The way he has handled Afghanistan and many other things has proven to many Americans that they would have been better off with Trump.

which county do you live in America.....
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sleepy Joe is just educated updated version of Sai Barbar.. the only difference, sleepy Joe go school while buhari no go at all
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Don't blame him. The man is like a thousand years old. Not too many active cells left in the brain.
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kingstanding:
. What is Nigerians problem with Joe Biden? Did Americans complained about Buhari? We still have a long way to go in this country. A sleepy Joe is farrrrrrrrrrrfff better than all Nigerian political office holders from President to councilor all together.

Chai God make BMC crew no hear you ohh grin grin grin

Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by panpan(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
It is human to forget, or make a mistake.

In 2015, somebody made reference to “President Michelle of West Germany”.
Nothing happened.
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kingsuave:
Somebody should wake Joe Biden up,he seems to be sleeping on a bicycle. gringrin
Bro
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Decryptor(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Like Biden, like Buhari!

Buhari misspelled his vice's name at one point.
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Decryptor(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
luvkidtemmy:
smiley

Nigeria Jubilee to Pay ₦80,500. If you're facing trouble registering for the Nigeria Jubilee Program, here's how to do it

https://www.nairaland.com/6748843/how-successfully-apply-nigeria-jubilee

Stop trying to scam people!
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by GODovaerrethin: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Yell didn't get the joke... he later called the PM's name at the end, what he did was to make some sorta joke, if you know the "down under" joke you know.

Dummies
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by pelepeleb: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please Pray God to give us his own leader in the year 2023 election. we have put our trust in human and human have failed us. if you pray and I pray and put our trust in God and ask for his mercy and forgiveness over trusting man that they will be able to help and solve Nigeria problem. the God will hear and answer our prayer and make Nigeria better and safe than any country in the world. let us all do this.
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by rinzaugustine: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nothing awkward there.More than 90% of Americans do not even know the man’s name or even any leader in the world apart from queen Elizabeth and more recently Putin and North Korean leader.He is behaving like the typical American who believes everything starts and ends in America
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Toks2008(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
So what?

Inconsequential news.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Olam09(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video) by Penguin2: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Techsupport:

which county do you live in America.....

Derby County undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Confirm Plan To Form New Confederation / Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.