Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How To Frustrate A Scammer - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Frustrate A Scammer (21753 Views)

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by caandi: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
The scammer shock lmao
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by MajorQuest: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omo... E choke. grin grin grin
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by Lewisdinho(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin grin Chai Op u made me laff out loud
God bless u
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Local Scammer is confused

I don't understand .. Speak pidgin ... grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by citadels(f): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
My ribs hahahahhahahahah
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25am On Sep 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
This particular scammer is even trying to communicate..
A typical scammer already have the format ready..
Once he sees any reply, he will just bombard you with lots of copy-and-paste epistles..

1 Like

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by martiscore: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Interesting topic. I once had such a problem when I wanted to take my parents to a rest base because they were pretty old and needed a lot of rest. I called a company I already got along with. I gave the first money and the day I had to come. They did not answer the phone. It was not the most pleasant moment. That's why I turned to the senior home near me. Because I was already looking at the reviews, I talked to other ladies who took their parents there, and I was delighted with where I took them.
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by Emberok: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Scammers are literally the worst persons you could encounter. I used to work as a nurse. I have wanted to help people since I was a kid. But of course, not all people have good intentions. I met many people who will start to use their problems to gain pity from others. One time, a new nurse made everyone feel bad and do her work, saying her husband cheated on her so she could not work properly. She started using this excuse every time, but our boss didn't even care. I decided to live, and I applied for a new job at homecareassistance.com. They are really friendly and honest.
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by Adaanna(f): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer by AlphaTaikun: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
LMAO... grin grin
Smackdown!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me / Has Anyone Bought Ntel Simcard? / NCC Identifies 2 Cyber Vulnerabilities, Warns Against Public Charging Of Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.