Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa (48815 Views)

Iphone 13 Series To Put Android Under Pressure / Itel S33 (super Selfie)4 Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya And India / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by FunnyDude(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Getting one next week for $1099

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Coldie(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
Just got my iPhone 12 pro max yesterday, omo that phone na human being.
Machine!!!
Tell me the features that makes it a human being cause I can’t feel it in mine
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Techguy96(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Elsueno:

Personally to me, it's stupidity to spend over $500 on something dat will be obsolete by same time next year. grin enjoy ur class
That's to u?
And who says iphone 12 will be obsolete now that iphone 13 is out.

Iphone has 2nd hand value.
Till date iphone 6 us still around 30k and people still buy it not to talk of iphone 12.

Iphone 6 was released 2014, how many 2014 phone are still in the market today?

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Iliveforever(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
OriOko88:

Tell me some fascinating features about it
Still going through, just a whole different from my iPhone 6 i was using
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Iliveforever(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Coldie:

Tell me the features that makes it a human being cause I can’t feel it in mine

I’ve been staring at it all through and it makes me happy
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by dasphinx1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

It’s a personal opinion.

I currently use iPhone8 and iPhone11 and I don’t see them as old models.

Oga mi sir, na only when Apple release new Iphone we de see you for here. I remember how you were excited as regards the dual sim feature on the iphone 11, on its release date, here smiley

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Coldie(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

I’ve been staring at it all through and it makes me happy
Are u sure u bought an iPhone 12 Pro Max or u just felt like talking
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Iliveforever(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Coldie:

Are u sure u bought an iPhone 12 Pro Max or u just felt like talking

I felt like talking because I now have iPhone 12 pro max
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by ken6488(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:
Just got my iPhone 12 pro max yesterday, omo that phone na human being.
Machine!!!
How much
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by hansomb: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2021
No much changes. All I see Is some Recycling tactics. Until iPhone has 5000 mah battery, 1hour or less to charge, notchless screen, usb type c , infrared for remote control etc then I will take them serious. Only major upgrade in iPhone 13 is high refresh rate which does not even matter if you've never use one before.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2021
emae009:

if you don't know something do a little research. The iOS is more optimized than Android. 16Gb RAM in an iPhone is a waste because it doesn't need that much unlike Android.
Since you guys like watch YouTube, try searching for real life speed test and you'll be shocked how as you put it basic 6Gb RAM is beating 16Gb RAM.

una hate on iPhone is what I don't understand, the Galaxy S21 Ultra is more costlier than the iPhone 13 pro Max base on their launched prices but nobody complained about Samsung. Your dealer in Nigeria is ripping you off and you blame Apple for it?
$1099 at current exchange rate is about 615500, if someone is selling it for 800-900,000; how is that Apple fault??

Lol you wanna school me on iphone. I have had iPod the big one with the harddisk Spinning before Apple dreamed it will make a phone. It is not hate I have used both my junior bro convinced me used for about two years More is better than less 16Gb will always be better than 6GB i couldn't do the basic thing a smart phone should do I can't find path/ to file can't remain file or even extension it couldn't even multi task basiclly just switches task. I can do 5 things at the same time in real time on an android what u can do on an android is limitless. If you are the social media picture music facebook guy then iPhone is for you. But me I want productive and iphone cudnt fill that role.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by EgunMogaji2: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2021
dasphinx1:

Oga mi sir, na only when Apple release new Iphone we de see you for here. I remember how you were excited as regards the dual sim feature on the iphone 11, on its release date, here smiley

Na so o grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Iliveforever(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2021
ken6488:
How much

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by emae009(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

Lol you wanna school me on iphone. I have had iPod the big one with the harddisk Spinning before Apple dreamed it will make a phone. It is not hate I have used both my junior bro convinced me used for about two years More is better than less 16Gb will always be better than 6GB i couldn't do the basic thing a smart phone should do I can't find path/ to file can't remain file or even extension it couldn't even multi task basiclly just switches task. I can do 5 things at the same time in real time on an android what u can do on an android is limitless. If you are the social media picture music facebook guy then iPhone is for you. But me I want productive and iphone cudnt fill that role.

you can't do 5 things at the same time on any mobile device. What are you saying... the highest the tab can do is 4 layout... Mobile is limited two layout... how did you get to 5?.
The 6Gb M1 chip that's based on the A14 bionic chip is running on Mac laptop lineup although it's more powerful and it's running rings on Intel powered laptops and you're talking about more is better...
Android OS is heavy and need more space to run smoothly whereas iOS isn't and doesn't need that much to achieve it.
Also how come Pixels with 12MP camera takes better photos than phones with 64MP camera...
How come a 4mm chip is better than say 12mm.
That's why Android keep deceiving you guys but such it's the iPhone users that are sheep.
The iPhone 11 pro Max has less than 4000mAh battery but last as long as other flagship with over 4500mAh... that alone should tell you how optimize the iOS is...
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by seanwilliam(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2021
emae009:

you can't do 5 things at the same time on any mobile device. What are you saying... the highest the tab can do is 4 layout... Mobile is limited two layout... how did you get to 5?.
The 6Gb M1 chip that's based on the A14 bionic chip is running on Mac laptop lineup although it's more powerful and it's running rings on Intel powered laptops and you're talking about more is better...
Android OS is heavy and need more space to run smoothly whereas iOS isn't and doesn't need that much to achieve it.
Also how come Pixels with 12MP camera takes better photos than phones with 64MP camera...
That's why Android keep deceiving you guys but such it's the iPhone users that are sheep.
The[b] iPhone 11 pro Max[/b] has less than 4000mAh battery but last as long as other flagship with over 4500mAh... that alone should tell you how optimize the iOS is...
that 11 pro max battery is a beast bro.. no matter how much apps i run and time i spend on the phone, it will last me 12hrs tbh. and i spend most of my time in a day on phone. the only time u will see me without pressing phone na if i dey sleep..
swears na the battery make me no change am since..

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by seanwilliam(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2021
btw, all these phones are not really expensive.. na naira depreciation dey make una think say e cost.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by NelviusGrey(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
"small girl, big God" squad... where y'all at?! grin...are you all ready ?!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
emae009:

The iPhone 11 pro Max has less than 4000mAh battery but last as long as other flagship with over 4500mAh... that alone should tell you how optimize the iOS is...

Samsung users abeg please tell him about pop up and how you can use 5 app at the same time in pop up window in real time. You just dey argue Granted you know what you saying you have fact and figures but You keep emphasizing on speed what is speed when the most you can do with it is play game on your iPhone. Besides while playing game all your running app may freeze or restart when u wanna reopen it. Which won't happen on an high end android ( where bigger Ram comes play).
You talk about Android OS been Heavy yes it is they can make it lighter as well but it would lose some core functionality like Ability to Manipulate Files, access root folders, directory and Path and multi task in real time not just switch applications like iPhone does.
On camera aspects I give it to the iPhone they have better pictures quality. Mega pixel says noting about how good a camera is. it just can take picture with more pixel i.e able to enlarge picture as big as some billboard with out losing picture details. many things come to play in camera technology. The software powering the camera the lens the processor etc. so that topic is subjective just like Nikon and Canon camera one is good for photography and the other is good in shooting video.
LASTLY how can Android be deceiving me when iphone is the least innovative of device imagin celebrating 5G network as a new feature that had been in use on Android phone since 2018. Screen refresh 120Hz since 2019, not to talk of reverse wireless charging. I was charging a friends 12pro with my Samsung wirelessly when he wanted to take an important number on his phone some time back. Screen technology dont even go there as iPhone never see am for dream to do foldable screen not to talk of curved screen.
Go and buy your iPhone 13 and be shouting speed and camera lol I will wait for Samsung S22 am even scared to upgrade self because this Note 20 I had use I never use all the functions finish..
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by emae009(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

Samsung users abeg please tell him about pop up and how you can use 5 app at the same time in pop up window in real time. You just dey argue Granted you know what you saying you have fact and figures but You keep emphasizing on speed what is speed when the most you can do with it is play game on your iPhone. Besides while playing game all your running app may freeze or restart when u wanna reopen it. Which won't happen on an high end android ( where bigger Ram comes play).
You talk about Android OS been Heavy yes it is they can make it lighter as well but it would lose some core functionality like Ability to Manipulate Files, access root folders, directory and Path and multi task in real time not just switch applications like iPhone does.
On camera aspects I give it to the iPhone they have better pictures quality. Mega pixel says noting about how good a camera is. it just can take picture with more pixel i.e able to enlarge picture as big as some billboard with out losing picture details. many things come to play in camera technology. The software powering the camera the lens the processor etc. so that topic is subjective just like Nikon and Canon camera one is good for photography and the other is good in shooting video.
LASTLY how can Android be deceiving me when iphone is the least innovative of device imagin celebrating 5G network as a new feature that had been in use on Android phone since 2018. Screen refresh 120Hz since 2019, not to talk of reverse wireless charging. I was charging a friends 12pro with my Samsung wirelessly when he wanted to take an important number on his phone some time back. Screen technology dont even go there as iPhone never see am for dream to do foldable screen not to talk of curved screen.
Go and buy your iPhone 13 and be shouting speed and camera lol I will wait for Samsung S22 am even scared to upgrade self because this Note 20 I had use I never use all the functions finish..

I wanted to reply all that you just said but then after carefully reading through your comment, it occurs to me that it's not worth my energy to waste it on someone that have least idea on how the different parts of a smartphone works.
Instead of hating the iPhone for whatever reason you think is necessary for you, try reading about it, their ideology and their philosophy about smartphone, then you understand how the iPhone works and why it works that way.

You'd think people that have 81% share of the phone industry wouldn't care about the one with 19% but no anything Apple will trigger you guys for God knows what reason.. smh
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Ifeanyimiracle9(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Paxxcarl:
i dn use iPhone 12 finish
wats ur point exactly? grin
ahh epele ooo you get money na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Camon 12 Air (N42,500) Speed Test Comparison (photos) / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.