Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Unbelievable! Cheapest Studio In Town - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Unbelievable! Cheapest Studio In Town (2741 Views)

Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. / Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / Who Is The Best Gospel Music Producer In Town (2) (3) (4)

Unbelievable! Cheapest Studio In Town by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 25, 2011
I got a running mini studio located in Obafemi Awolowo University Ife Osun state. I and a couple of friends decided to set up our mini studio havin seen the exorbitant prices artists had to pay for studio time and at the end of the day, they come out wit sub-standard jobs. Well our studio time is very cheap, negotiable and unbelievably affordable. So if u are an upcoming act wit a great deal of talent and does not have enof money for studio time, then u can contact me. I shall always be there to help u realize ur dreams. U need me?Name's Zenopee. Hit me up on 08034952269. E mail addy is princeayo20032002@yahoo.com; facebook is Zenopee Olufunminiyi Salawu.
Re: Unbelievable! Cheapest Studio In Town by Ibeleme(f): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
This post got me thinking and realized that a lot of us in Naija here cannot afford to go to a studio and get our music done. Imagine going to a studio and then you have to pay studio time, pay the producer, pay another studio time so that your work can be mixed and probably mastered. It is very costly. What happens if you make a mistake when dropping your vocal? You have to pay again just to correct that mistake.

After all said and done, you find out that you spend excess amount of money just to get one finished song, which you might not even be satisfied with.

The advantages of having your own personal studio are numerous. You can take all the time you need in the world and get that perfect song. You get to work anytime you are in the mood or “spirit”. There is no annoying producer or studio attendant telling you that your time is up. Endless advantages.

There are basic necessities that are need for your home studio. Thinking about it I came up with the following:
1. Computer
2. Recording Software
3. Audio Interface
4. Microphone(s)
5. Studio Monitors
6. Headphones
7. External/Dedicated Hard drive
8. Acoustic Treatment
9. Midi Controller
10. Cables
11. Power Conditioner
12. Accessories

I have a blog www.naijaaudioclass.com where i teach and explain each of these points in depth. Feel free to check it out
Re: Unbelievable! Cheapest Studio In Town by Shinapraise(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Pls u can reach me on 09059595056 I need ur help.
Re: Unbelievable! Cheapest Studio In Town by skyhighweb(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
well d best thing about house 10 studio is that after u done doing a vocal n we realised some words are not properly said we wud re do again

mixing is bit off cause of tired earing no probs we get back on it again

no repaying of producers or what not

09075252828 halla @ me
lagos things

Casio Ctk 811ex / null / New And Used Keyboards, Pianos, Midi Controller For Sale

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9