Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers (33259 Views)

Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife By Wisdom Nwedene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by atheistandproud(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
AlexB300:
how u use know the killers??
You should be investigated undecided

Supported

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Blitzerz: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
kestolove95:
Ndi dot have killed him
Foooooooooool.

4 Likes

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by BadNews: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bad News Plenty For This Country
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Paradigms: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Stop vomiting trash

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by wink2015(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Insecurity problem is getting on the increase each passing days.

Nigerian towns are no longer safe.

Before our Independence in 1960s, it was said that families open their door even at night without armed robber.

But after the Nigerian civil war, with gun circulation all over the places especially in the south east, crimminality spread across Nigeria like wild fire.

That is what Nigerian government is still battling with as at today.

The HUNGER in the land and lack of plenty to go round is creating all this competition as people struggle for survival.

Youth should go and develop skills and be prepare to manage their life instead of engaging in social vices.

May the soul of the departed cyclist rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by pelepeleb: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please Pray God to give us his own leader in the year 2023 election. we have put our trust in human and human have failed us. if you pray and I pray and put our trust in God and ask for his mercy and forgiveness over trusting man that they will be able to help and solve Nigeria problem. the God will hear and answer our prayer and make Nigeria better and safe than any country in the world. let us all do this.

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by jclassiq(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Egein(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
SlyDev:
Omo na why I want each tribe to go back to his region. Na only Yoruba value human being life for this Nigeria. I heard a rumor about a hardworking tribe that will commit arm robbery and call it development.

Does this rubbish you have written make sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Andyvilly: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
In Nigeria we have no middle class, upper class are being whipped by harsh economic realities to lower class, the lower class are increasing in numbers, they are hungry and angry, in a spate to survive they grab anything of value to live for that day even if it's not even worth it, dead bodies, hospitals, churches, Yahoo with even your own blood all in the name of survival, nature abhors no vacuum the space between upper class will soon close in, they ( the lower class) are coming for the upper class either by hook or crook.

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by lacruz12(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
jugular vein.... seems he was stabbed in the neck
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Danjikanbauchi: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
SlyDev:
Omo na why I want each tribe to go back to his region. Na only Yoruba value human being life for this Nigeria. I heard a rumor about a hardworking tribe that will commit arm robbery and call it development.
you are right all the human parts market scattered around Lagos and Ogun state are control by them, infact they are the skull miners bro.

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by 24brains(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thats the advantage of exercise. Most die on the spot sef
Moral lesson: marry a useful wife can prolong a man's life by four day (years)
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Decryptor(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
kestolove95:
Ndi dot have killed him

You should be arrested and questioned about this man's death since you seem to have a "lead about the identity" of his assailants.

Will get in touch with his family members at once with your moniker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Buckeyemedia1: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
just2endowed:
That Anthony under bridge is dangerous
Filled with touts shouting Oduduwa Republic, South west Nigeria utopia? Some of them will soon blame it on the Herdsmen grazing their cows @ Anthony?
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Moneyboyz: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
I have read like 10 bad news today..
Nigeria why.

It's them today, might be you or me tomorrow.
Which way forward 9ja, no place is safe now, even person wey dey inside house can be an endangered species tomorrow.
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
PGKing1:
Same area I was robbed and attacked with a cutlas embarassed...
nawa o
Under the Anthony flyover?

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by C2020b: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Very day bad news
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Buckeyemedia1: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Andyvilly:
In Nigeria we have no middle class, upper class are being whipped by harsh economic realities to lower class, the lower class are increasing in numbers, they are hungry and angry, in a spate to survive they grab anything of value to live for that day even if it's not even worth it, dead bodies, hospitals, churches, Yahoo with even your own blood all in the name of survival, nature abhors no vacuum the space between upper class will soon close in, they ( the lower class) are coming for the upper class either by hook or crook.
Southern Governors had a meeting in Enugu today, you should have sent a communique to them with a list of your demands.
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by watchindelta(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Very risking and dangerous country, God help our family there.
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
24brains:
amebor thegodfather
Myndd44, Lalasticlala he's calling me an Amebor for upholding the rules and tenets of Nairaland.
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by yorubakid: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Cc guestlander your afonja miscreants have just murdered an afonja who refused to give them awomida
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by PGKing1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Paxxcarl:
nawa o
Under the Anthony flyover?

Close to the Gtbank at the end of Town Planning road, they even design my head small when I tried to fight them, it was two of them, black as Night , all I did see were 4 white eyeballs cry

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
SlyDev:

You are from a family of deaf and dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Andyvilly: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Southern Governors had a meeting in Enugu today, you should have sent a communique to them with a list of your demands.
they said I should follow due process, they say I should start from council ward chairman,local government chairman,governor, senator and then FG. I have been speaking with councilor in charge of my ward but he's the wrong mouthpiece of the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Guestlander: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
yorubakid:
Cc guestlander your afonja miscreants have just murdered an afonja who refused to give them awomida

I suspect you know the identity of the killer or killers.
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by pachigo001(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
slowpoke
kestolove95:
Ndi dot have killed him
Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by yorubakid: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Guestlander:

I suspect you know the identity of the killer or killers.
Which identity do you need again if not the afonja miscreants that killed him cause of money for smoke. Stupid abd useless tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Buckeyemedia1: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Andyvilly:
they said I should follow due process, they say I should start from council ward chairman,local government chairman,governor, senator and then FG. I have been speaking with councilor in charge of my ward but he's the wrong mouthpiece of the people.
Good way to start.

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers by Guestlander: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
yorubakid:

Which identity do you need again if not the afonja miscreants that killed him cause of money for smoke. Stupid abd useless tribe

Of course, who would have thought Evans the kidnapper could make billions kidnapping people in the SW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana / Drug Suspect Breaks Crime Records, Refuses To Use Toilet For 24th Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.