Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,902 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You (14228 Views)

2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by confirmedniggae: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
greggng:

Some of you were the reason this country can never move forward . You were working and yet you denied others the opportunity to get on board . Infact, is cheating for you to earn money you didn't work for. I only hope you ask for forgiveness and return all that money

i got a better offer a month into N POWER

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by DonClement19: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
We don't even know what to here in Sagamu Local Government for the physical verification ,they're telling us come on Monday everytime u go.
No one with useful information.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by CBTxFactor: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
ojehmario1969:

Boss analyze this pls
I believe your application was with secondary school certificate.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by bamidell(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
optimistic0001:
Make I read comments before I comment
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by Darkblood: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Savings from 30k?
You are crazy �
Buhari has really dealt with us. Imagine thinking u can save something from 30k, if u re able to do a side hustle that pays u more than npower then u do not need npower in the first place
Chijeep:
please I'm not discouraging anyone not to do N-power ooo but make sure that you are also putting other things in place to increase your earnings because 30k won't even last an average man 12days not to talk of 1 month.
And it'll be a shame to work all year without having any savings
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by philos(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Why will any one especially a graduate wish to continue earning [b]N30,000 (weekend money) [/b]from N-power when there are thousands of opportunities to take advantage of. Please stop making Bubu believe that he was right to use the word 'lazy' while describing some people.

If you cannot identify and mention those opportunities you're referring to, you've just said nothing!

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by Chijeep(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Darkblood:
Savings from 30k?
You are crazy �
Buhari has really dealt with us. Imagine thinking u can save something from 30k, if u re able to do a side hustle that pays u more than npower then u do not need npower in the first place
Idiot read well before commenting.
Not a must to comment anyway

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by Darkblood: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Stop being silly
Chijeep:

Idiot read well before commenting.
Not a must to comment anyway
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by imam07: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
autofreak2020:
The greatest value that you will get from Npower is not the 30,000 naira that you receive every month.

The greatest gift is the login details of your portal that allow you to learn digital skills.

If you take your time and master one of these skills, you'd be alright within first 6 months.

In fact, if you are an honest person, you will resign from Npower because you have truly unlocked the gem.

You see am?

E never finish o.

You are also trained on some hard skills, maybe it is not all of you tho.

Take it seriously, and see what you can do with it.

I read success stories of some Npower beneficiaries, everything cannot be fake.

Do your research and key into an industry.

Cheers!
you are all fools if u believe this. They want to deceive ucd same way they did to batch A and B

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by Chukabiz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
autofreak2020:
The greatest value that you will get from Npower is not the 30,000 naira that you receive every month.

The greatest gift is the login details of your portal that allow you to learn digital skills.

If you take your time and master one of these skills, you'd be alright within first 6 months.

In fact, if you are an honest person, you will resign from Npower because you have truly unlocked the gem.

You see am?

E never finish o.

You are also trained on some hard skills, maybe it is not all of you tho.

Take it seriously, and see what you can do with it.

I read success stories of some Npower beneficiaries, everything cannot be fake.

Do your research and key into an industry.

Cheers!

You see that about 98% of people here don't even understand what you posted. I'm very sure the admin that moved it to frontpage didn't even read it.

Next time, make your post understandable or go and learn how to say or write things in a way that people will understand.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by hunkuldave(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
N-power or no N-power you need a while lot of source of income to cope in this trying times

To whom...

Super Affiliate Adeleke David Wants To Take You By The Hand To Reveal The Deep Secrets About Affiliate marketing To You.

You too can be a 6, 7 or 8-figure earner doing affiliate marketing.

This FREE MASTERCLASS is for those looking to begin their affiliate marketing journey and those who has no idea about it.

Go Here Now To Join Others �
https:///3hE3zKV

message me on 08033248235
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by Lordperfect(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
To JOIN NPOWER 2021 WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT

https://chat.whatsapp .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
And Paste on Your Browser or Connect through WhatsApp.

Or simply drop a message to 08064127896 to be added

https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Second Group Chat!!
https://chat.whatsapp. com/Dz8GMCbtAZO6OBIAWbKnuq
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by GetMeRight: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
greggng:

Some of you were the reason this country can never move forward . You were working and yet you denied others the opportunity to get on board . Infact, is cheating for you to earn money you didn't work for. I only hope you ask for forgiveness and return all that money

Return to who? Go and see the hundreds of millions of naira people in charge of Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs are putting in the account of each beneficiary of the FG Conditional Cash Transfer program! You will be shocked! Though, I'm already looking for G-boys that can unlock the 100 million naira laundered in my wallet before they remove all of it bits by bits.
Let the guy breath, on top 30k!
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by labelle123(f): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmmmm
we wey no come get nko
At least person for use am hold body for one year
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by greggng: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
GetMeRight:
[/b]

Return to who? Go and see the hundreds of millions of naira people in charge of Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs are putting in the account of each beneficiary of the FG Conditional Cash Transfer program! You will be shocked! Though, I'm already looking for G-boys that can unlock the 100 million naira laundered in my wallet before they remove all of it bits by bits.
Let the guy breath, on top 30k!

I don't talk without facts . As per your submission that funds are being sent into beneficiaries of conditional cash ....well all I know is that they are getting what right and justice. I know about how fund are disburse to beneficiaries of Npower and others under it . Million of naira cannot be sent to beneficiaries were tight accountability and auditing is being carried out . The internal control under that ministry is superb....As an accountant , I don't buy your claim . If it were in the past , i will agree with you but not under Buhari . Many corupt people are crying cos there is no more leakage for them to cash in on . Any money going to that ministry has been budgeted ....if they now decide to put millions in the account of one beneficiary , then what happen to others? There is no logic in what you are saying . The last part of your comment seems fishy cos it looks like cheap format from a learner Yahoo boy looking for whom to scam ...if you have thst kind of money you claimed , you shouldn't be looking for Yahoo boy to help you remove it . Report it to your bank cos one way or the other you will pay a price for your actions or in actions.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by GetMeRight: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
greggng:

I don't talk without facts . As per your submission that funds are being sent into beneficiaries of conditional cash ....well all I know is that they are getting what right and justice. I know about how fund are disburse to beneficiaries of Npower and others under it . Million of naira cannot be sent to beneficiaries were tight accountability and auditing is being carried out . The internal control under that ministry is superb....As an accountant , I don't buy your claim . If it were in the past , i will agree with you but not under Buhari . Many corupt people are crying cos there is no more leakage for them to cash in on . Any money going to that ministry has been budgeted ....if they now decide to put millions in the account of one beneficiary , then what happen to others? There is no logic in what you are saying . The last part of your comment seems fishy cos it looks like cheap format from a learner Yahoo boy looking for whom to scam ...if you have thst kind of money you claimed , you shouldn't be looking for Yahoo boy to help you remove it . Report it to your bank cos one way or the other you will pay a price for your actions or in actions.

Firstly, let tell you that I'm a Buhari's supporter, number for that matter. That's to clear and open your mind.
Secondly, I created a topic here after seeing four different beneficiaries account balances.
Thirdly, the account balance was locked, you can only withdraw certain amount at a certain period of time. You can't understand unless you witnessed it.
Fourthly, it is not an account with bank but a wallet created by them for us (fetswallet).
Fifthly, I created a post about it few days ago but I deleted when I realised it might hit front page and I didn't know the kind of hornets nests I was poking at.
Six, a man already reported at a police station, he was told plain and simple that it is money laundering and there was nothing they could do about it.
Now, check the attachment below and let me see your reaction. Lol. Check the date too.
As that will be reducing in amount, I can be updating you. Remember, beneficiaries are entitled to 5k per month. They released 6 months arrears which is 30k. What is 103 million doing in my wallet? Some 48m, 146m, 105m, 1m and so on.
I tried it once with my atm card and it displayed "system malfunction" notice.

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by GetMeRight: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
greggng:

Again, a colleague made me understand that it didn't start with CCT, that it started before covid-19. There were some youths who were trained by FG for about three weeks, in my state, they used the state University campus to train in different skills acquisition, from tailoring to hairdressing and so on. Now, I understand that wallets were created for them by "Branch". A participant had over 100 hundred million naira in his account at the time but now, it has reduced to less than 50m.
Corruption dey go my friend!
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by omotu(m): 4:09am On Sep 17, 2021
Abeg shey Dem still de gv laptop and tab ni
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries.... I Have A Message For You by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bring crytpo, legit vendor de

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme / Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted / More Details Of The Customer Care Officer Job At Strasford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.