Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (712 Views)

Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Barcelona2021(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: .. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: .. by SuperNova33: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Have you tried using you dick ? Before then try selling your kidney...

Money rituals... see your long mouth like screwdriver !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by oranget(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Na wah o
Re: .. by mardis: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Money ritual? Have you tried yahoo yahoo or gigololism?

Those 1k you have been asking for, why haven't you started something small with it, like pure water or bottle water?

1 Like

Re: .. by Ekejoestar(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
If you are healthy, you can consider selling your semen to hospitals, I heard they pay well if your genes are ok

Cc.. Barcelona2021

1 Like

Re: .. by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dem don dash you advice
Re: .. by Bolarineliza202: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Barcelona2021:
mhen, life has not been fair to me.

can anyone recommend any legit baba that can execute a ritual that doesn't involve using human being?

or any occultic society ?

my friends are not even picking my call up because they knew as usual it's 1k I want to ask for.

Haba now!
It's obvious you had been enduring since all these while,why you wan fall my hand nah.
Yep,money is life,
but note:that's if it is from a right source.
Honestly speaking nothing good comes easily,instead of trying to fall into this temptation of doing one ritual or other insignificant things,why not try learning an handiwork that you may be good at even if it is just for six months and try and open your own shop later.You will surely get help from this sets of people you beg from once they sees a significant thing you wanna use the money for or you can even start the trade from your house,any money you save will help you to expand the business later on.
I understand how you may be feeling right now,but that's not the end,struggle continues..........

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

(JUST IN)Russian Woman Caught Sleeping With A 10-year-old Boy (VIDEO) / 10 Things Women Want Men To Know About Sex / How To Make Him Or Her Suck & Lick Your Immediately ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.