Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Which Hotel To Lounge In Surulere - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Hotel To Lounge In Surulere (2056 Views)

Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Surulere, Lagos Last Night / Cheap Hotel To Lodge In Portharcourt. / The Closest Hotel To Muritala Muhammed Airport Is Bluelodge Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Hotel To Lounge In Surulere by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 25, 2011
I'm planning to travel to Nigeria very soon. Please can you guys tell me which hotel I can lounge in Surulere that goes for between 4-6k per night and of good quality with security.
Re: Which Hotel To Lounge In Surulere by andypash(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2011
I dont live in surulere but i can assist u find out if u want me to cheers
Re: Which Hotel To Lounge In Surulere by Phones4nig: 1:09am On Apr 06, 2012
Hi, We have a couple of Hotels in Surulere ranging from 5K TO 7K, cctv and security, by the high street with banks, clubs, bars, eat-outs, - from murtalla u can be picked up also, . We have a lot of friends and guests who trip in for a break , call 0813 577 47 87
Re: Which Hotel To Lounge In Surulere by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 08, 2012
Dv 8 hotel is fine. affordable and nice environment.
Re: Which Hotel To Lounge In Surulere by Daovris: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2012
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity. [img]http://www.keyforex.info/pet.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Senegal,gambia Or Cape Verde / N'lers In New York / Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.