Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) (43040 Views)

PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC - Femi Fani-Kayode / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Will Rather Die Than Join APC / Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by apkstric: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chazb:
Are you listening to the idiot fool of a fake ass licker of a person. He's a betrayer am sure he should be the one who betray Sunday igboho and the rest.

Lol grin grin angry as death no let him die, so he decided to join APC. Don't take any politician serious o, they are all same. Goodluck J will soon join them and he will no longer be seen as corrupt or as the beloved of some persons.

Goodluck you say?
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by backbone503(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
vedaxcool:
How APC accepted this vile character is mind boggling.

Sometimes, people like him are needed. That's politics for you! Its a dirty game.
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Apc is undergoing metamorphosis by poaching Pdp members. Lol

Pdp holding emergency meetings bt doing nothing proactive only reactive.

Femijohn198:
Anywhere pot belle turn go, Na so be fanikayode matter. Na hunger politician

Rather than look inside and into their inherent problem And political naivety They will insult Fkk until they see Jonathan leave and join Apc. Then tears will be shed in abundance.

If anybody thinks Jonathan will stay in Pdp as a bench warmer or elder when he can go to Apc and become 2 time president they must be hallucinating. Jonathan will leave Pdp for Apc once it’s checkmate time. I am 80% sure.
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by Femijohn198: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Anywhere pot belle turn go, Na so be fanikayode matter. Na hunger politician
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by Lightorder: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
A typical Nigerian politician. Men without honor or shame. Na their generation go suffer am pass, unless if God no be God again. Useless people

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by 8stargeneral: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hw will die kwaun
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by Jmk9292(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
A man with short fuse, socket and switches
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by KaptainAfrika: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
That means he has died already. grin
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:
There is no honor left in Nigeria political class

The people I blame most are those that allowed themselves to be divided against religious and ethnic lines.

https://www.nairaland.com/5581886/femi-fani-kayode-rather-die-than

SHUT UP!!!

CHECK YOURSELF TO SEE IF YOU HAVE AN ATOM OF INTEGRITY. ANYWHERE BELLE FACE
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by Emmanuel909090: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Cross carpet no loyalty just interest.
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by Bamzyriches451: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Political olosho
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by babtoundey(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
FakeUnity:

I have thought about this angle myself.

Femi may have a hand in MNK's kidnap. These people are a very sleazy tribe. I keep saying it everyday.

What has always been your undoing and which will always be your tragedy is your proclivity to believe and agree with every stupid thing that agrees with your stupid and groundless stance on national issues. Anyone against you is evil, regardless of his motive, and anyone singing your praise is your hero even if he comes disguised as a friend.

The same Fani Kayode whose trait you're using to judge "Afonja" is never in the good book the Yoruba. He is considered a crackhead. But he is your saviour, and an adopted son because he never ceased to say things that are pleasing to your hearings.

Face whatever heart attack you got from FFK defection to APC without bringing Yoruba into your sorry state. You are not dumb because you are created dumb but because you chose to. If FFK and his ilks feeds on your stupidity and gullibility, don't blame the third party that stands aside awaiting the day the sun of your shamelessness will be ripe, blame yourself and the way your brain is wired.

Whatever the betrayals or backstabbing you suspected in your dealings with FFK should be your probelm and heartache. it is not Yourba's business. Cry your cry and be contented with it. You got what you bargained for.

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by olayiwola72(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
All of them na d same... That is why before Nigeria go beta e go tey
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by Abc2Z: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Someone up there was still saying Jonathan can NEVER join APC.

Seriously, you still trust Nigerian Politicians.

It will shock you when Fayose, Wike and Jonathan Port to APC and Reno starts singing APC praise.

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by naijadrivablog: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Politicians and lies cheesy
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by xreal: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Is this FFucK guy normal at all?

So, you think Nigerians will vote APC in the next general elections?
Especially now that Force of gravity is hosting Naira and Naira is not ready to return to where it came from, they make Naira comfortable in the house - making Naira loyal and obeying their laws(of gravity).

Abeg, who sabi that Akon song .....you keep going down going down and there's no one to hold on to, and there's no one to pull you out, keep on falling falling no one can hear you calling..........
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by DLSReigns: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Believe a politician at your own peril
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by naija1stnigar(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
These godless beings we reverence are a combination of political misfortune to this generation of Nigerians, with what just happened I can tell you that ffk's issue is a pointer to Jonathan's political future. If the average Nigerian can not come back to his senses at this point he will definitely die of foolishness.
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by sirp9898(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
It in APC he will die that was what he mean
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by NelviusGrey(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Idiiiiiooooooot!.....

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by dudusky007(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Till I die.. ADE TIGER TYPE NO DEY AGAIN
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by Bimpe29: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Femi Fami Kayode's defection from PDP to APC has sufficiently substantiated the fact that change is indefinitely constant.
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by ityP(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
mark my word Good luck we never join apc. He is too smart to make such a mistake

People no sabi GEJ. They think he is a fool. He just wouldn't attack APC like they did to him, but dude knows better

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by GambaOsaka: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
I've always known that this guy is a drug addict. I dont believe whatever he says.
I only see him as a baba suwe, always talking trash and irrational stuff.
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
For those who keep trusting Yoruba man in this life.
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by ityP(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

My brother, that man is in APC already. With time you will find out. I just pity him for the hatred he will attract to himself by doing so because if na APC you become .... Make I no talk

He won't join APC. GEJ isn't that stupid
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by amah4game: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Obviously... his conscience is dead...simple!
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by ityP(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
if is not presidency what the point?

Help me ask o

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by FakeUnity: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
babtoundey:

What has always been your undoing and which will always be your tragedy is your proclivity to believe and agree with every stupid thing that agrees with your stupid and groundless stance on national issues. Anyone against you is evil, regardless of his motive, and anyone singing your praise is your hero even if he comes disguised as a friend.

The same Fani Kayode whose trait you're using to judge "Afonja" is never in the good book the Yoruba. He is considered a crackhead. But he is your saviour, and an adopted son because he never ceased to say things that are pleasing to your hearings.

Face whatever heart attack you got from FFK defection to APC without bringing Yoruba into your sorry state. You are not dumb because you are created dumb but because you chose to. If FFK and his ilks feeds on your stupidity and gullibility, don't blame the third party that stands aside awaiting the day the sun of your shamelessness will be ripe, blame yourself and the way your brain is wired.

Whatever the betrayals or backstabbing you suspected in your dealings with FFK should be your probelm and heartache. it is not Yourba's business. Cry your cry and be contented with it. You got what you bargained for.

I'm sorry I'm too lettered and foresighted to have taken FFK seriously. I knew from day 0 that the homo sapiens species he share the same ethnological genetic make up with, possess base pairs within their DNA that makes them innately and grossly politically unprincipled and dishonorable, a trait they glorify as 'sophistication' when the proper name of that syndrome is 'anywhere belle face' politics.

Many may have been f00led by FFK's janus-face rhetorics, definitely not yours truly.. No one can 'disobey' their genes. Your yoruba 'politicogenomics' as a grossly unprincipled and politically dishonorable people cannot be rewired. Shior! grin
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by barcaboi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
owobokiri:
I wouldn't be surprised if Fani Kayode used his closeness to Nnamdi Kanu to lure him into DSS net! Remember Dele Momodu stated that he was able to get Kaànu for their interview through Kayode... Typical treacherous Afonja behavior.. If that's the case, I won't blame Kayode shaaa. Blame should go to Nnamdi Kanu who knows these people very well but still fell for their evil antics..
Sometimes make una dey stfu. You go sha sound so dumb even nollywood no go understand una script.
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) by tfelicityk(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Who is bankrolling you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.