Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? (671 Views)

If Reno, Deji, Keyamo Represent Ideal Nigerian Youths, Then Nigeria Has No Hope / Reno Omokri Joins #10YearsChallenge, Shares Throwback Photo / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by HelloWriter: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fellows like Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Keyamo, and FFK have proved to me that almost any politician can switch sides any time.

Someone even quipped that GEJ, Peter Obi, and Wike will soon be joining FFK in his new party. Imagine that Reno Omokri moves with his boss GEJ! Just imagine.

In as much as I am far from being a fan of Buhari and Tinubu, this is one instance where I respect them: their political doggedness alongside people like Ogbonnaya Ọnụ. These guys remained in the opposition throughout the PDP days when it looked like there was zero hope for anyone in any other political side.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by Stakeholders(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
It possible
Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nothing will happen. People have choice and you should respect that.
Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by psucc(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
It means men with integrity are all but fake.
Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
I will laf at his supporters!!!

The look on their faces will be bhad

grin
Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by Truthissupreme: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
He once said he would support buhari if Buhari could support freeleah movement

So no surprise
Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by Penguin2: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nothing will happen if he joins APC.

Nothing will also happen if Tinubu wins in 2023 or Shekau ghost is voted for.

Nothing will happen if Nigeria turns to a one party state.

We go just continue in our suffering.

Ndi ala!
Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin GEJ dey APC be that grin
Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by Elock1: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2021
This is Nigerian politics... Only fools will be surprised.

FFK's defection shouldn't be a surprise. That man has always been shady. Same with Reno Omokri.

No one should be surprised too, if people like sowore defects aswell (I doubt he would tho)
But this is politics for you. No hard feelings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by APCNig: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Tell me what FFK and Reno Omokirikiri do for a living. Absolutely nothing, just spending looted government money and when that dries up, they will definitely join Any Government in Power (AGIP)

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by Okoroawusa: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Nothing.

We talk about it for awhile and move on with our lives.

3 Likes

Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by 10mobile: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
APCNig:
Tell me what FFK and Reno Omokirikiri do for a living. Absolutely nothing, just spending looted government money and when that dries up, they will definitely join Any Government in Power (AGIP)

Both of them are lawyers. What does your Tinubu and Buhari do for a living?

You need to read this from Aso Villa Times...

A LETTER TO THOSE WHO MOCK KANU AND IGBOHO
Today, a report came from Great Sunday Adeyemo from a Beninoise jail. But, while all free spirits rejoiced to hear from the great Oduduwa son, as usual, some little souls started mocking him from their N4000 Tecno phones. It's the same way they mock Great Prince Kanu of Afara-Ukwu Ibeku.

Only fools would mock these men who had all the opportunities to enjoy the world and allow the unfortunate Nigerian souls to waste but instead chose to fight and suffer for the ungrateful wretches. Well, a little knowledge of history would tell you that history is only repeating itself here.

History has a few great souls who gave up comfort to fight for the good of other people. That's what it means to be great and nothing more. No wonder great people are rare.

At the same time, history is full of low souls who only care about their own comfort and cruelty - just like the animals that they are. These ones persecute and mock the great souls. Eventually, history will give its verdict. Now, everyone is choosing the camp where he/she belongs: the camp of the great or the camp of the low souls.

As poor and beggarly as Africa is, I see hope for her. It's only fellows like Adeyemo and Kanu that are the beacons of the hope that I see. Otherwise, I would have lost hope for this continent of mostly semi-beasts who can't see beyond their noses.

A fellow like Igboho proves to me that Africa does not need Western education, culture, and systems to be liberated. Instead, we have all we need to rule the world in our native wisdom. So, you are all big fools who think you are any better than Igboho Oosa just because you attended a ramshackle glorified elementary school wrongly called universities in a useless country of thoughtless semi-beasts. Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7dq_ZDk1x/?utm_medium=share_sheet
Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by EILTD(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Reno will decamped mark my words. Dude is simply waiting for GEJ to make his move official before joining his boss. IPOB members will be the greatest losers in all these. Imagine two IPOB ally decamping to the Islamic party.

Well, what do I know. All I know is that many people will get sense by force. Everything in Naija is political nothing like emotions. If you don't use your head you get used and dumped.

The next high profile person moving to the APC is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu come 2024 after he has negotiated terms with Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC? by Olaolufred(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
I just feel for the foolish followers of pdp.

More heartaches or heart attacks awaits them if they don't learn early enough that these people's interests mattered to them than your erroneous feelings and support.

A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Old Woman Wearing Biafran Flag Resist Arrest By The Police: Video / 2023 Presidential Election, Ndi Igbo Where Do We Pitch Our Tent? / Osinbajo’s 2023 Dilemma: Why He May Not Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.