Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju (1626 Views)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - / INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Arrest Of Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by wwwihy: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Why are all PDP MISCREANTS WAILING?

Abeg free FFK...

Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by AntiBMC(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
It's in his nature to be disloyal and shameless. Charity begins at home they say, that's the exact reason why his four marriages failed.

1 Like

Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by hybrid11(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
He has been a traitor right from birth
Dishonest man, I never liked him, his a supporter of evil
Woman beater
Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by seunmsg(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
FFK is a shameless guy no doubt but it’s not for folks like Deji Adeyanju who celebrated him when he joined PDP from APC during the Jonathan to complain.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by ceejay10(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Any where belle face. Mumu man.
Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by Tranquill: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
ceejay10:
Any where belle face. Mumu man.
Keep waiting for Oduduwa abi na Biafra?, I am sorry for that Mumu Igboho.
Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by Faiththatworks(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
I'm a bit startled by Mr FFK's defection,I sincerely wish him well though in his new found love affair with the APC.
That's why I will always respect those who stood in opposition to the PDP for 16 years without cross carpeting to the ruling party,the PDP.
Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,Osita Okechukwu,the current minister of state for Education, can't remember his name,Lai Mohammed,and so many others who stood and were watching the chopping going on at the federal level but refused to defect.
That's why Gen Buhari is always compensating his own,it's their time and they must wack their share till they are belleful as they say in pidgin.
My only regret is for that Buhari lawyer who was lured away in the dying days of the PDP,Mike Ahamba.
Kai I'm sure that man will be wondering why he left Gen Buhari for Goodluck Jonathan when the wacking was about to turn to their side.
Bar Mike Ahamba SAN please anywhere you are,trace back your footsteps to the general and partake of the wacking going on at the Federal level.
If a Fani kayode who contributed nothing to the political struggle of Buhari can be accepted and compensated,I urge you to retrace your steps back to Aso Rock Villa so your name can be included in the wacking that's about to take place in these last days of the Government

1 Like

Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by tamdun: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
I think most pdp politicians knows that pdp does not stand a chance come 2023,they aren't serious at all
Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by PIMPAR: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Over to Abobakus
Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by presidential: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Only those who never knew Fani Kayode are surprised with his recent actions.
I lost every regard I had for that character since 2014.
This was a man who abused then President Jonathan using different unprintable words in countless number of times both in articles and TV interviews.

I was shocked just as many are today, when I watch the man on TV one very night smiling sheepishly after a meeting with President Jonathan at the Villa. He then announced he was decamping back to PDP. He was immediately appointed a spokesman for the same Jonathan he thoroughly abused.

Seeing him over the years abuse President Buhari, I already knew this would be his end game. He will get an appointment soon. Politics to him is business, and he is totally shameless while at it.
Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Look who dey talk grin grin grin

Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Faiththatworks:
I'm a bit startled by Mr FFK's defection,I sincerely wish him well though in his new found love affair with the APC.
That's why I will always respect those who stood in opposition to the PDP for 16 years without cross carpeting to the ruling party,the PDP.
Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,Osita Okechukwu,the current minister of state for Education, can't remember his name,Lai Mohammed,and so many others who stood and were watching the chopping going on at the federal level but refused to defect.
That's why Gen Buhari is always compensating his own,it's their time and they must wack their share till they are belleful as they say in pidgin.
My only regret is for that Buhari lawyer who was lured away in the dying days of the PDP,Mike Ahamba.
Kai I'm sure that man will be wondering why he left Gen Buhari for Goodluck Jonathan when the wacking was about to turn to their side.
Bar Mike Ahamba SAN please anywhere you are,trace back your footsteps to the general and partake of the wacking going on at the Federal level.
If a Fani kayode who contributed nothing to the political struggle of Buhari can be accepted and compensated,I urge you to retrace your steps back to Aso Rock Villa so your name can be included in the wacking that's about to take place in these last days of the Government

Compensate fire!! He will soon receive his comeuppance. If you think the Fulani forgive easily then you don't know them. They probably have plans to use him to achieve their selfish ends after which he will be dealt with. All the nonsense he spewed against the Fulani must be accounted for. I can only pity him
Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by benuejosh: 1:36am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is NOT a politician. He is a street hustler. Jumping political parties is only his format that puts food on his table. Blame him less.
Re: FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju by Truthissupreme: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Faiththatworks:
All the names you say you have respect for were chopping massively in Lagos government

What concerns dem with PDP at the time

Any way anybody hyping ffk is who I blame, a politician that can't win his polling booth

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Abducted By Boko Haram, Turned Fighter, Killed Protecting Shekau / BREAKING: 2023- Bola Tinubu Can Only Lead Lagos Not Nigeria – Daniel Bwala / Onitsha Now A Construction Site: Soludo Starts Massive Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.