Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Protect Your Business Name|brand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Protect Your Business Name|brand (177 Views)

6 Ways To Protect Your Bank Account From Scam / How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Business Name|brand by Alhadady: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Yesterday, I took some time and went around shops, and stores in my area. There, and then I discovered that 80% of business owners who hang banners in front of their shops are yet to formally register their business name.

As I began to educate them in a playful manner that's when It gets done on them that they've been sitting on the fence all this while.

See listen to me– there is nothing wrong in printing banners, flyers, and erecting Billboards just to advertise your business/products/service.

But everything is wrong – when the name which you use on those prints is not registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC).

Not that CAC will;
- sue you
- arrest you or
- file charges against you.

NO. The commission won't border to even question you.

But the raw truth is that you're building your estate in rented land, and the owner of the land may decide to claim ownership of both the house, and the land someday.

Listen again –here are 5 dangers of hanging banners in front of your shop if the business name isn't registered.

1. You'll become popular with that name, yet in the future, you'll be forced to change your business name to another because someone else has gone ahead of you to claim ownership of the name by registering it with CAC.

2. All the branding you've done will be a waste.

3. There's no way any bank in Nigeria will allow you to open a cooperate bank account with that your unregistered name.

4. You are foolishly promoting and advertising another man's business without any financial reward.

5. You may never have the energy to do business name again.

Now, I need you to visualize that Cocacola, First Bank, UBA, GTBank and the rest of the big big companies you know today pay a deaf ear to the registration of their business/company name.

By now, the 5 reasons mentioned above would have been their fate.

No matter longer you shy away from registering your business/company name – you sure need it to scale and to remain in business.

This week I want you to make up your mind to register that your business/company name with just N18,000

Why register your business with N25,000 when you can get it registered with just N18,000 within 24hours

Reach out | Send me DM | lets me serve you professionally.

/+2349067097592

Well, you can check if your NGO, Company or Business' Name is still available or NOT for just N1000 |��
GTBank,
Suleiman Abdulwahab

N1,000

After payment forward proof, and the name you want to check or verify on Whatsapp to /+2349067097692

PS: the first 10 Slot get this amazing Bonus worth 70k

�Ebooks:
☑️Grow your platform by: Emeka nobis

☑️Sales like crazy by: Sabri suby

☑️ Anti-procrastination by: Philomaths

☑️Sales with ease by: Raji Ibrahim

�Audio books

☑️How to sell your products to any one by Raphael ben

☑️7 pillars of sales marketing system

☑️ How to earn 6 figure monthly by: Raphael ben

�Videos:

☑️ Facebook visibility hack ( 3 powerful Facebook hack to increase your visibility from 30view to more than 500view

☑️ How to save 1000 contact on WhatsApp at once

☑️ How to pin more than 5 important pin on whatapp

☑️ Gain access to any UDEMY premium courses of your choice for free

PSS: This offer ends in 48hours

DM Now: /+2349067097692

WhatsApp me on 09067097692

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Now Is The Time To Buy Property Home / Exclusive Golden Jewelries / Are You in Need of funds For Medical Treatment, Academics Etc? Seek Help Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.