Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling (888 Views)

NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Endsas: Ekiti State And It Signboard Shifted - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by BadNews: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Update From . COM

A Photo taken at Kwara State University has shown a spelling error on one of the signboards in the school and this is making the institution trend on Twitter, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , A signboard erected in front of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology spelt "theatre" as "teather".

The Signboard Reads: "Kwara State University, Malete. Faculty of Engineering and Technology, FET. Lecture Teather."

Nigerians reacted, questioning why a tertiary institution will make such an error and not notice it.

Reacting, Reno Omokri questioned which is depreciating faster between the Nigerian Naira and the quality of education in the country, Learnt.

Students of the school have now defended their school by explaining that the spelling on the signboard has been corrected.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by confirmedniggae: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Let me pitch my tent here
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by BadNews: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Let me pitch my tent here

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by BadNews: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
See Photos Of The Correction As Obtained By Below:

Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by dudusky007(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
So no student fit see the error
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by illicit(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Very expensive school
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Do they mistake teacher for teather?
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by Machinegun91(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kwara is Kwara
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by donbachi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
After, they too will increase school fee.
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by jaeyking(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Na how the designer fit pronounce am he spell am na.

Make una free dem

This shows the work lacks supervision
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by Lattop(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
They don't supervise the work, designer's error
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by Praxis758: 4:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Meanwhile, lecturers in this school will fail some students for inability to write correct spelling.
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by MiamiePizza(m): 4:58am On Sep 17, 2021
That job supervisor need's cain. Before the work will be printed out the designer must have sent a copy (sample) to H/her. And this thing go viral grin
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by devilmaycry: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2021
No mod go put this on FP ....I go shiit nail if e happen undecided
Re: Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling by Sonnobax15(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
I'm not surprised one bit self lipsrsealed

Even those young slay queens whom we see flaunting their beauties and speaking grammars upandan,just give them pen and a piece of paper to write an essay or an informal letter,the see-finish go shock you undecided

Just that, for this country, between Buhari and our educational system,I no just know which one we go first carry go mechanic workshop for total panel beating lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okada With Keke Must Be Banned Completely / Help! Nairalanders. How Do I Retrieve My Funds? / Say Just In; A Man Brutalize His Wife Mercilessly See Photo And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.