Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation (24163 Views)

Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Approves Appointment Of Olatunji-Bello As LASU's Vice-chancellor / Profile Of Prof. Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello, LASU Vice Chancellor (VC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by Caseless: 6:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Terrence99:

She came last position in all screening exercises.
the screening was based on aptitude test or state of origin?
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by Akinsete19(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

Mind your words, everyone never migrated to Lagos. If don't know anything about Lagos history keep shut.
No royal family in Lagos were slave.
Oh, you germinated from the soil of Lagos. Even, professor of Lagos history that will always claim to be from Lagos Island said his root in from another state.
You are an ignorant, so there is no need to argue with you on what you don't know.
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by tollyboy5(m): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Akinsete19:
Oh, you germinated from the soil of Lagos. Even, professor of Lagos history that will always claim to be from Lagos Island said his root in from another state.
You are an ignorant, so there is no need to argue with you on what you don't know.
if thats the nonsense you want to say. all state in nigeria should by example.
granfather didnt germinate from your state so dont tell us rubbish when it comes to Lagos.
tell me what state of origin are you?
b4 i start wasting my time with bigot who charity dont begin from their home

1 Like

Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by Akinsete19(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

granfather didnt germinate from your state so dont tell us rubbish when it comes to Lagos.
Like I said previously, exchanging words with you will be a waste of time. You are one of those who can't be successful in any test or interview through merit, without favourism from quota/indigineship system, that is why you are stuck with your rubbish believes. You can't even type a sentence without adding an insult, it shows how low your IQ is.

Don't quote me again because I won't answer you.
Tell your parents to tell you your original root!!!
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by Akinsete19(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

I can even see your ignorant talks with other nairalanders, the best bet is to ignore you. Your parents are still feeding you, you don't know your left from your right.
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by Bennysam: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Ayomi90:

Can't u see u r the useless one? Did u even know what the matter is about? No, u just come here to run ur mouth. Mugun
I completely know, they are complaining that governor gave non indigenes of Lagos a post that belongs to them and the people given that position is a Yoruba person, . Now I ask you, are they not one Yoruba?
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by tollyboy5(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Akinsete19:
Like I said previously, exchanging words with you will be a waste of time. You are one of those who can't be successful in any test or interview through merit, without favourism from quota/indigineship system, that is why you are stuck with your rubbish believes. You can't even type a sentence without adding an insult, it shows how low your IQ is.

Don't quote me again because I won't answer you.
Tell your parents to tell you your original root!!!
I have nothing to deal with nonsensical migrant, your grandfather need to tell you your root. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by tollyboy5(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Bennysam:

I completely know, they are complaining that governor gave non indigenes of Lagos a post that belongs to them and the people given that position is a Yoruba person, . Now I ask you, are they not one Yoruba?
In ondo state Lagos indigene are not allowed to be SUG president, are we not Yoruba?
In Ogun state 2014 I was told not contest for youth leader in remo north since I'm from Lagos , I'm I not Yoruba?
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by Bennysam: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

In ondo state Lagos indigene are not allowed to be SUG president, are we not Yoruba?
In Ogun state 2014 I was told not contest for youth leader in remo north since I'm from Lagos , I'm I not Yoruba?
Hypocrite
Now you come to where I'm going, why will it be like that since everyone involved is Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by tollyboy5(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
It seems you're very sic k. If that's what you're employed to do , it seems you don't know your job well.
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by tollyboy5(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Bennysam:

Now you come to where I'm going, why will it be like that since everyone involved is Yoruba
You don't need to ask us , you ask the hypocrites that preach one Yoruba when it comes to Lagos appointment.
The ignorant fellows who start preaching about migration when it comes to Lagos indigene.
They're are the ones you should be asking not us. I came to realize we're been cheated when o left Lagos.
Outside Lagos nobody regconize the fact we're same Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2021
ipobarethieves:
It is difficult to render financial assistance anyhow nowadays.We dnt knw who’s telling the truth/Fraudster.Between u just register this account/look suspicious.Where do u reside

the criminal already edited his initial post as i busted his fraudsters scheme.... dont mind the Ediot criminal and his/her fake stories!
he will now change profile and start another fake begging campaign.
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by Bennysam: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

You don't need to ask us , you ask the hypocrites that preach one Yoruba when it comes to Lagos appointment.
The ignorant fellows who start preaching about migration when it comes to Lagos indigene.
They're are the ones you should be asking not us. I came to realize we're been cheated when o left Lagos.
Outside Lagos nobody regconize the fact we're same Yoruba
I see, this is the problem we have in Nigeria. Do you believe in true federalism?
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by Fortune109: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

Egba are from Oyo, Ibadan are from Oyo, Oyo from Ife and so on....

How they always stress the migration history of Lagos indigenes is senseless
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by real777(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Mastakija:
them appoint non indigene wey na even yoruba una still they shout
If na another tribe nko

Na dealth o through evil medicine, juju, poison etc. It happened to my dad relation some years ago. The had 9 degrees and very intelligent heading a big office in Lagos then & d most qualified. When all charms and spiritual attacks failed in eliminating him, they went physical but unfortunately for him the bullet penetrated his spinal cord. After some severe sufferings in hospital the man requested for assisted death from his doctor

Na their way from that part of Nigeria. You must be Holy Spirit fortified to finish all of them one time
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by MrParky(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2021
SHE OFFERED SOMETHING NA grin
Terrence99:

She came last position in all screening exercises.
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by membranus: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
faithfull18:
Okay na, as long as she is from Ondo, we support her.

No we do not support her. The best should win, not the most influential.
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
akanbiaa:
To the poster 2 steps above me Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun State ,A cousin to Oyetola the current Governor , naturally where a qualified person comes from should not be an issue but I think it has become an issue because the states that allow other states to get key positions don't get same opportunity in States the appointees come from. But I still personally support merit over state of origin.

Not holding brief for Tinubu, but if indeed He is from Iragbiji, how did He manage to grow up in the household of Alhaji Tinubu, and the Iya-Oloja, and even get claimed by them as their child?
Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by ipobarethieves: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
shocked sad shocked.I give up sad.See how he cursed himself cos of money sad
MrBrownJay1:

the criminal already edited his initial post as i busted his fraudsters scheme.... dont mind the Ediot criminal and his/her fake stories!
he will now change profile and start another fake begging campaign.

1 Like

Re: Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation by unmask: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

Its your family that is M∆D .
okay....thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship / Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes / JAMB UTME 2010 Result Finally Out! www.jamboline.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.