Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Wicked World- Justice for Benny - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked World- Justice for Benny (461 Views)

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wicked World- Justice for Benny by AbdulAkpan: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
We didn't create ourselves women. Even though tradition must be respected but it should not be used as a tool against women. Why accuse her of killing her husband? Can't someone die of natural causes ? Why blame the woman?

Why was Benny ,her mom and her Co wife shot? They were shot on the same day she buried her husband at Obosi in Anambra state. Unfortunately the co wife and Benny's mum died on the spot. Benny sustained injuries from the bullet wounds and is battling for her life at the moment. The question remains
Who attacked them on the same day she buried her husband?
Is Benny safe where she is ?

We need Benny alive and healthy.
Losing her husband is enough trauma
Why accuse her of killing her husband?
She had said she was going to swear like she was asked to. Why put a mourning young widow through all this?
*Save Benny*
*#justiceforbenny#*

https://www.facebook.com/100003120736089/posts/4670121916435120/

Re: Wicked World- Justice for Benny by AbdulAkpan: 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Above is a pathetic story of Benita. She got married a few years ago, but lost her husband late last year.

The burial was conducted on 13th January, 2022. However, a tragedy was struck as the girl's mum and another was shot dead. Also, Benita sustained a gun shot injury.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On A Thread. Please Help / How To Get Over This Faster ��� / Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.