Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. (41695 Views)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Fgovernor: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Americans will bomb millions of innocent civilians and laugh over it but start crying when the food that the good Lord provided for me is being prepared.

Foolish country!!
Abeg,when did American bomb millions of innocent civilians.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by guychidile: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Mekudi: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
EMXTAN1:
But why..?

I sell mtn data at a cheap rate..

5Gigs for #1700
MTN will give me 24Gig for 3500

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFIgLmhvJwo

This video traumatized me. I wish I could unsee it.
This is beyond barbaric cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by caye(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
delzbaba:
It helps the ecology of the island, if they stop the tradition, the dolphins would be so much during migration that some would drown anyways.

It is very easy to spot slaves.
They see the good , and no evil in their enslavers.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by caye(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
otokx:
Is this some sort of sacrifice?
No.
I suspect that this tradition has some unspoken hidden motives: it helps in channelling the inner instincts for blood lusts among the descendants of these white savages.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by caye(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bluffly:

What is global outrage? Forget them. Nigerian media can write the same and say Bandits Kidnapping sparks Global outrage, get CNN, BBC to cover, shikena and world leaders will start commenting. Media at work. Na just within them there for Europe, dem dey call global outrage as if Mexico send them, as if Cjina see them, as if Russia talk anything.
No mind the fools.
They believe that their Europa continent is the whole world only.
What do you expect from descendants of killers Vikings , who went about simply destroying?
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Shakitibob0: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Baby Python? (Pics) / Hand Swells After Killing A Snake / One Of These Rats Must Have Bitten My Friend (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.