Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka (1407 Views)

Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) / Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Voice22: 5:39am On Sep 17, 2021
This is Enugu - Onitsha express Road claimed to have been built by #nigeria Government. This very spot is called Amansee Awka near Anambra State government house. Loudly crying face nigeria TO SAVE THEIR LIVES of the Bad portion Watch Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Han8nPAQrko
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by athaboi(f): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2021
I swear, I spent 3hours on that spot sometime in July from Enugu airport to awka.... being a Nigerian is terrible

1 Like

Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by BiafranOG: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerians deserve bad roads. Its helps to reduce speed-

Even the New road from 9th mile to nkwo ezeagu have recorded alot of accident than this bad road..
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2021
BiafranOG:
Nigerians deserve bad roads. Its helps to reduce speed-

Even the New road from 9th mile to nkwo ezeagu have recorded alot of accident than this bad road..
What a fool!sh and dfat comment from a sw!ne.

6 Likes

Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by BiafranOG: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What a fool!sh and dfat comment from a sw!ne.
who's this fool If you can't understand what I meant there then stfu.. Don't just come online after drinking your cow urine and your delicious grass
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by SUPERPACK: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2021
If Enugu state and Anambra state government can't come together and build that road just like Martin Elechi was able to do with Abakaliki-Enugu express road then they are useless to the people. Why not build it with state fund and demand a refund from federal govt or build the road and realise the money back via toll-gate fees for any vehicle that wish to pass. We can continue to cry over a problem we can solve on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Danjikanbauchi: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2021
BiafranOG:
who's this fool If you can't understand what I meant there then stfu.. Don't just come online after drinking your cow urine and your delicious grass
you are just stupid and need to be in cage. what do you mean that the bad road reduced accident take the bad road to SW fool.
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Peter Obi should be held responsible. He embezzled the money for the road
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Redcrafton: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
SlyDev:
Peter Obi should be held responsible. He embezzled the money for the road

Why not go to school to understand the difference between federal road and state road?

Meanwhile, see below..

Julius Berger escalates operations at Abuja-Kano Road project
Desmond Okon
Sep 15, 2021

https://businessday.ng/companies/article/julius-berger-escalates-operations-at-abuja-kano-road-project/

See how fast JB is building another road in another part of the country, but this road from Enugu to Onitsha has been under repair since 1999.

Yet most Nigerians want Igbos to love Nigeria with all their heart and soul?

Nigeria is indivisible but wickedness and injustice reign supreme.

Make una de fear God ohhoooo.

Beating a child and ask the child not to cry is EVIL.

This road is very important, all travelers even from the north going to sell their goods in the biggest market in the east at Onitsha use this road, but the FG don't care.

1 Like

Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Shukushaka: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Wrecked my Spider Bumper while coming back from Enugu on that joint,was rushing to evade traffic on the old road...spent so many hours at one place.#August.
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by BiafranOG: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are just stupid and need to be in cage. what do you mean that the bad road reduced accident take the bad road to SW fool.
who's this mugu again na. Where is there no bad road I have no time to drag with a Fulani cow follower like you sha
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Nonpartisan1: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Shukushaka:
Wrecked my Spider Bumper while coming back from Enugu on that joint,was rushing to evade traffic on the old road...spent so many hours at one place.#August.

Please how is the road now?...I will travel to Awka from Enugu Airport next month.
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Please how is the road now?...I will travel to Akwa from Enugu Airport next month.
NgeneUkwenu where's adadike angry
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Nonpartisan1: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
NgeneUkwenu where's adadike angry

Who is this? angry Do you know how the road is?
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Danjikanbauchi: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2021
BiafranOG:
who's this mugu again na. Where is there no bad road I have no time to drag with a Fulani cow follower like you sha
you don't deserved to be called a BIAFRA. You are a low life animal that reason backwards.y Biafran friends are free thinker.

Imagine supporting bad roads because to your little mind it reduces accident and you won't even take correction. Fuckoff don't mention my name again in your mouth.
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Who is this? angry Do you know how the road is?
NgeneUkwenu please produce adadike angry cry
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by BiafranOG: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you don't deserved to be called a BIAFRA. You are a low life animal that reason backwards.y Biafran friends are free thinker.

Imagine supporting bad roads because to your little mind it reduces accident and you won't even take correction. Fuckoff don't mention my name again in your mouth.
did I support bad roads or you are dumb? Do you even have a name lmao..

BTW.. My point is that Nigerians abuse good roads when they see one. Overspeeding is still the highest cause of accidents in Nigeria.
Use your brain for once and ask why people put bumpers in roads that pass through there streets.. I used this same Enugu/Onitsha road for example- I pass through that route monthly- I have seen a lot of accidents happen in that new road from 9th mile to a part where it stops at ezeagu. So stfu mhen
Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Shukushaka: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Please how is the road now?...I will travel to Awka from Enugu Airport next month.
Bad. Follow old road which is better, you're to divert to old road from Awka.

1 Like

Re: Bad Portion Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way, Amansee Awka by Nonpartisan1: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shukushaka:

Bad. Follow old road which is better, you're to divert to old road from Awka.

Thanks man! How many hours from Akwa to Enugu through those corners?

(1) (Reply)

IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? / Anambra Governor Elect 2022 Vision Is Akwaete Clothing And His Official Car / Nobody Will Vote For Any Candidate In Yorubaland In 2023 - Alana Banji Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.