Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt (27728 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Idiotmod: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Even paper tapes grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by kuntash: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
I do not support crime in any guise ... but it seem the powers or primary role of the EFCC rests ONLY around arresting Yahoo boys!

what happened to those financing terror ? the NDDC matter is there, and very many more ...
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by zombieHUNTER: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
mrjaydee:
My own is.. who gets all this recovered items? Is there an auctioning site?

They auction it within themselves..

They also share the profits..

I can't tell you what I have not witnessed.

Who is the yahoo boy?.

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by kestolove95(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
All of dem are from ndi dot...criminals, scammers
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Them go collect the exhibits come resell am to the market then share the profits among themselves
Stupid bastarrrdsss

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
kestolove95:
All of dem are from ndi dot...criminals, scammers
like ur mom nd dad useless useless cheesy

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Franking: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
But they will not name, shame or prosecute terrorist sponsors.

It is joblessness that makes EFCC raid hotels in the South and once in a while one in the north instead of arresting and prosecuting terrorists.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Bellgal: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
God will punish EFCC..

They will not go and arrest those Boko Haram leaders and lead innocent young men alone.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Bellgal: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
God will punish EFCC..

They will not go and arrest those Boko Haram leaders and leave innocent young men alone.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by anambraamaka: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yahoo Boys no dey finish?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Miller232: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by airsaylongcome: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Niece:

Those hard disks are going to forensics. Negros are screwed. TAILS OS would have saved their asses.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by TemmyT002(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Is that a Playstation?
Leeeemaoooooo
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by ZooOga: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmm, I never see in the global news the youths of China arrested and lined up like this for yahoo. I'm sure they do it but I haven't seen any news clips.

Anyway if convicted they should me put on a street, canal, and gutter cleaning detail for 30-90 days as punishment instead of sitting in prison.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
kenzysmith:
Abeg I get one us Philippine client I wan tell collect money for her hand how I go take received for Nigeria . I no wan use pick up my client know say I dey Nigeria na legit how I go take run am am not a yahoo boy o
If you are legit and serious, inbox me
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
eshcol:

Not true. I live close to this place and I agree totally with EFCC on this. This particular building is a 'yahoo school' as fondly called. Their activities in there is an open secret. Surprised it took the EFCC this long to apprehend them and this number is small. They are plenty ooo

I guess you are now happy about their arrest?.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Nesty1313(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Trade with ROYAL Q and get ur financial freedom

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by cunny88(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dey would soon start confiscating chairs and tables......rubbish
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by bleskid: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
I must they take ps4 and speaker
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Nexttpage(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na pot remain wey Una go dey display
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by mema900: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Baawaa:
Good job by the EFCC,but they not forget yahoo yahoo politicians too

When you get to the efcc office you will see the real yahoo going on there by the officers in charge.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Nyamve1: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omo, make una dey disregard all these news o, most of those guys are innocent, see now all they packed, they won't even give them space to explain.

Nigeria
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by MeeLan: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kingray10:
EFCC con they Carry house property now

Reports had it that EFCC had primary evidence that those items were bought online with spammed Logs. So, it's exhibit until proven otherwise.
Na innocent naija citizens get the Jumia log wey d yahoo Boys use shop the items online na.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by MeeLan: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nyamve1:
Omo, make una dey disregard all these news o, most of those guys are innocent, see now all they packed, they won't even give them space to explain.

Nigeria
Guy forget the Mata, I can bet all those boys there dey press. Before EFCC burst dem, na unto certain tracking Mata o
#ClearMata
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by MeeLan: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
bleskid:
I must they take ps4 and speaker
ps4 was bought with a bought Jumia account belonging to another naija victim.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by MeeLan: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nexttpage:
Na pot remain wey Una go dey display
Those boys nor dey use pot.
The items seized has proof of EFCC longterm tracking of the boys.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Rastaramsey(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Damnn Niggar
U guys gat fremies among urself.....
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by ExtraVioment: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why are they arresting all the youths in Nigeria. When are they going to start giving them options, including white hat coders.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Bryan88(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ahmed00:

A beg make him tell us which money is legal..
CLEAN MONEY, DIRTY MONEY, HOW U TELL D DIFF? grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by AlexB300: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss
you are back?? cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by donhils: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Niece:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=217064370456774&id=100064596373289
All these arrests we hear everyday, what happens after the arrests? We don't get to know more later. Are they all locked up or they're released immediately after parading them for the cameras?

Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped / Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud