Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt (27717 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Bilbao: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why won't the youth go into crime, when things are not working
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by wildikeman(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
kiddkash:
when did sound system become exhibit biko nu

You dey ask.. Na so me sef see playstartion o
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by 2kurupt(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
mrjaydee:
My own is.. who gets all this recovered items? Is there an auctioning site?
Probably locked and left to rot away. Alleged proceeds of crime have their ownership automatically taken over by the government.

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Coronavirus1: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
EFCC go and arrest Boko haram sponsors please and parde them don't go on soft targets.

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Tremple8v: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wetin do the home theather and tv's Sorry wetin them do ?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Mbaku(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
mrjaydee:
My own is.. who gets all this recovered items? Is there an auctioning site?
The items are returned to the owners after they’ve bailed themselves out

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by LarsunDesign: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
[b author=ItsGoodToBeGood post=105896512][/b]
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by omooajisnooni: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
But you find it difficult to expose the bandits and Boko Haram financiers, hypocrite of the highest order. I hate fraud with passion though
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by omooajisnooni: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
You made illegal money, you still dey show off,, Who you wan impress?

Help me ask them o
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by FashionCookie(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
kiddkash:
The matter no tire you? Na dem-dem go still use the TVees and sound systems.
Ndi ala-ndi ala!
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by seunlayi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
englishmart:
Efcc are beginning to have sense. Whoever taught them to protect the dignity of suspects until proven guilty, deserves a national award.
the names are out already. Over 50% of them will soon be cleared. It makes sense making it public until they are to be charged
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by SoftChordz: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
kiddkash:
Can't believe they can do such, what of the glass cups, the kitchen utensils and bed.. efcc should have packed it all. Their gas cylinder too. Flat screen TV na the only thing una see.. go back go carry their pillow n leave all these politicians wey de steal steady.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Niece:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=217064370456774&id=100064596373289

You went to people's home without warrant and collected their devices and you are busy calling it items recovered from them as if they stole the devices . You simply robbed the boys of their devices
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Gfskw: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Oh
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by jechona(m): 1:03am On Sep 18, 2021
blucum:
What happens to the TV sets and speakers?

They use them to do yahoo biz. Only in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Frenzy01(m): 2:17am On Sep 18, 2021
EFCC dey display game pad as exhibit grin grin cheesy

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt by Nyamve1: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2021
MeeLan:

Guy forget the Mata, I can bet all those boys there dey press. Before EFCC burst dem, na unto certain tracking Mata o
#ClearMata

Really??

Man Runs Human Abattoirs In Oyo & Osun, Sells Parts For N30,000 / Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine / 7 Children Die While Escaping Bandit Attack In Katsina (Photos)