Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) (11892 Views)

Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver / The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos / Yule: FG Has Approved N1.85bn For Remedial Work On Arterial Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by AmazingELixir: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed

Extortion in Lagos state has destroyed the southwest.... they are now creeping up in all nooks and crannies...
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Myhusband(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
grin

Afonjas will never cease to amaze us.

'Caution: Women at Work'

but your ladies sitting their ass down cooking for those terrorist in your region don't amaze you, na those women summoning the courage to do what govt suppose to do amaze you

I just see a lot of you chanting afonja and Yoruba as depressed monkeys here. it's obvious, high exchange rate is affecting you to make use of your sense effectively

3 Likes

Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by StayMotivated: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Agbado Opeilu road, Abule Iroko - Itoki road, Joju Sango, Akute, Ojuore, Ota, Ifo.

These roads are the definition of bad roads. The roads are not accessible by cars even bikes can't ply the road. Ogun State is cursed with bad and heartless leaders, from Gbenga Daniel to Ibikunle Amosun to Dapo Abiodun. These governors are direct descendants of the Devil. I pity people living in Ogun State.

3 Likes

Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Omicron007: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Myhusband:

but your ladies sitting their ass down cooking for those terrorist in your region don't amaze you, na those women summoning the courage to do what govt suppose to do amaze you

I just see a lot of you chanting afonja and Yoruba as depressed monkeys here. it's obvious, high exchange rate is affecting you yo make use of your sense effectively
[/s]

Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Myhusband(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]
Bleep off.

not until your common sense is redeemed
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by West2019(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2021
useless leaders in ogun state obj was a head of state for good 8 yrs and president for good 8 yrs ,bankole speakers for good 8 yrs the pass Governor's and the current Governor still there then can't be able to fix all the bad road in the state ,go to north you can't see anybad road they

1 Like

Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
grin

Is even good to do
Owo mi da than to become an arm robber on onitsha bridge
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
grin

Owo mi da is far better than Robery on onitsha bridge
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by phemmie06(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2021
kiss
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Omicron007: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
ORIAYO70:

Is even good to do
Owo mi da than to become an arm robber on onitsha bridge
[/s]

Just listen to yourself? Are you making sense?
Bleep off
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by yusluvad(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Ogun state is zero when it comes to good road network. There have been no construction/rehabilitation in so many areas/LGAs, most especially, Sango-Ota, Ota, Ado-Odo, Yewa, Ifo, Akute-Alagbole, Alagbado, Atan-Agbara, Ewekoro, Totowu. Etc The past/present governors of Ogun state are zero...
Ademola47:
It looks like Ogun State is on autopilot. The governor doesn't appear to have been successful in any area of governance. Electricity, zero. Roads, worse. Enabling economy, non existence. To even give people 'hope' through the Commissioners of information and Works, he can't.

Quite understandable, Ogun Central (part of which is Agbado, Ifo, Akute, Sango, Ope-ilu) is the stronghold Senatorial district of his main political rival (Amosun, former governor of the state and present senator). But, as a matter of productivity, he needs to at least be non partisan for once and provide basic amenities.

The plight of the suffering residents should be ameliorated.
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by MENELIIK: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Myhusband:

I just see a lot of you chanting afonja and Yoruba as depressed monkeys here. it's obvious, high exchange rate is affecting you yo make use of your sense effectively

Osus rarely think
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Realdeals(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2021
The OP is one of the mischievous Nigerians that are spreading deceit. I know this street, it a bypass for the Agbado-toyin-iju road which is currently under construction.

Godspowerpro:
Pay attention
A police man stopped to pick two passengers- my humble self and a teacher.

The community women totaling about 15 had organized themselves since morning and hired male labor to level the road in their community with gravel and all manner of materials I couldn't begin to inquire about.

The plot thickens as the ladies mounted road blocks as tollgates for collecting developmental levy from motorists who were plying their residential streets so as to avoid the main roads which have been in worse conditions since the Chinese railways constructions began in Agbado

Not even the policeman was spared from paying “owo-ile” despite his initial stubbornness. The women were having none of it. Even as I took this picture one of the women, an acclaimed accountant graduate almost snatched my phone- an action that humbled me behave myself.

Dejiplug for Godspowerproject signs out
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by godwin2ng(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Ogun state has one of the worst road network in NIGERIA. Since the inception of their governors, the road has become more worst than before. Even the former Afonja president couldn't help his state of origin. That's how pathethic the situation is.
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Thoceen: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2021
When there's no govt everybody becomes a govt.
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Lawalemi(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Guy, you no lie. All of them are Lucifer including Oshoba sef.

APCNig:
Ogun State governors are the worst of Lucifer creatures. From Gbenga Daniel to Ibikunle Amosun and to Dapo Abiodun. Lucifer created them while God was resting on the 7th day.

The roads in that axis have been bad even before Railway construction started. I had a friend at Ope-ilu, I had to stop visiting him about 7 years ago because of the life threatening roads in that axis. Railway construcion has not started then. Imagine how bad the roads will be now.

From Ishaga, once you pass Toyin junction going towards Agbado Crossing, you have entered Lucifer road to nowhere.

Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by phemmie06(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2021
If you reside in that area you would have been able to appreciate them. Not only in your area but almost everywhere in that area. Where did they get the gravel for, won't they pay the laborers working?
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by phemmie06(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2021
Godspowerpro:
Pay attention

The community women totaling about 15 had organized themselves since morning and hired male labor to level the road in their community with gravel and all manner of materials I couldn't begin to inquire about.

The plot thickens as the ladies mounted road blocks as tollgates for collecting developmental levy from motorists who were plying their residential streets so as to avoid the main roads which have been in worse conditions since the Chinese railways constructions began in Agbado

Not even the policeman was spared from paying “owo-ile” despite his initial stubbornness. The women were having none of it. Even as I took this picture one of the women, an acclaimed accountant graduate almost snatched my phone- an action that humbled me behave myself.

Ogun State slogan is bad roads if not for CDAs maintaining the road even the IG with his uniform will not be able to access any where in that area
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Just listen to yourself? Are you making sense?
Bleep off

Ur papa should bleep off..
When u open ur stupid mouth to insult people in their abode...

N ur own house is filled, with ipob, thieves, owo mi da is better
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by slowice(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2021
But their people only get erection on here at the mention of aba.... My advice is for them to pay more attention on what's happening in their backyard
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Georgianna:
Good for them
Sapphire go too like this news grin thefutureisfemale crew
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by techWriter1: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2021
I relied to moan about some highways in nigeria interior till I journeyed to ogun
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by IJOBA11: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2021
sylve11:

Which image you upload na? embarassed cool
LEAVE THE MALLAM MAKE HE DEY ENJOY HIMSELF ON NAIRALAND
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Tbizey1: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Godspowerpro:
Pay attention

Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by sokera: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2021
The worse that could happen to a people is having three useless Governors consecutively…
Gbenga Daniel = Looter, Cultist and Ritualist

Ibikunle Amosun = Super Looter , Undiplomatic, Stubborn and wicked…

Dapo Abiodun = Clueless, Quiet Looter , lack of political ideology and Senseless … God Never Again should this three ppl happen to Ogun people again …
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Tbizey1: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2021
APCNig:
Ogun State governors are the worst of Lucifer creatures. From Gbenga Daniel to Ibikunle Amosun and to Dapo Abiodun. Lucifer created them while God was resting on the 7th day.

The roads in that axis have been bad even before Railway construction started. I had a friend at Ope-ilu, I had to stop visiting him about 7 years ago because of the life threatening roads in that axis. Railway construcion has not started then. Imagine how bad the roads will be now.

From Ishaga, once you pass Toyin junction going towards Agbado Crossing, you have entered Lucifer road to nowhere.
Yes. I can testify to this. It even seems the state is bigger for a governor to handle. There are lot of roads like that in Ogun state o
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
The road have nothing to do with the Chinese doing the railway, Ogun state just keep on having unfortunate governor sad
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Germi9: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
"Future is female" come and see your people
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by ghettochild(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
APCNig:

My brother u no lie oooo...back in 2012 when I was working as a medical rep the road has been like that...and if now it even worse then I think Ogun State she just cede those parts to Lagos State jejely n watch developments take place...
What's happening to all the levies paid into Ogun State Coffers.
To be honest. Ogun state is the worst state in south west
Re: Agbado/Opeilu Road: Community Women Do Remedial Work, Collect Toll (Ogun State) by Ahmed566(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Where is their gov dey construct road they post ham for social media

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It / Abuja Train Attack: Amaechi Promises Improved Security As Train Services Resumes / My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.