Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) (11698 Views)

My Dubai Experience ( It Got Scary) / My Dubai Experience From Lagos / Pictures From My Dubai Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
All that glitter no be gold ohh! In my secondary school days many people called me computer while some called me Brain so also some jokingly called me babalawo.(herbalist) Now let me tell you the reason for all this names I'm a very brilliant guy but the number one truant in my school,I did go to school once or twice in a week sometimes four times in a month though it wasn't this bad in my junior secondary school Cos then it was three times a week at worst.
My closest friend then Dele was the one that used to come to my house to say "guy our test or exam starts tomorrow oh make you no talk say I wicked say I no con tell you here is the times table"I'd quickly rush to wash my uniform if it's dirty lol.I'd thank him and asked the areas they've been thought while I was enjoying myself at home .
After the tests are marked I always scored between 40-50/50 Some of my teacher did sent for me to know me while some would asked me to rewrite the test in their presence at the staff room.I could remember a time my physics teacher called me to his office to advise me to stop using juju in studying cos it will later affect me in the future lol.
My truancy only affected me in mathematics cos that's the only subject I used to have 'C' and sometimes 'D'and this used to surprise everybody in my class cos even if I came to class I only used jotter so some found it difficult to believe I wasn't involved in Juju but the secrets are I did have all the textbooks...Okeke,Ababio,modern Biology,etc.and I always read at home I always do vigil until tests or exams end cos I so much believed in read and understanding than listening to teachers and all thanks to God for catch brain.
All this while my no1 dream wasn't to write jamb or to struggle for any admission after my ssce but to look for a job, saved enough money a to pursue my study abroad.This led me to join the police force after my ssce.After my six months training at PCI(Police College Ikeja I was posted to ondo command Akure precisely...continue after I charge my phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Ojestas(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
What now happened in dubai o. Abi na for season 2 we go know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by banjicom(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
angry no allow me vex o......

4 Likes

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by shakol91(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2016
Ojestas:
What now happened in dubai o. Abi na for season 2 we go know
I thought I boarded dubai flight not knowing I dey inside one chance Cab in Arakale going to isikan cheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by shakol91(m): 12:31am On Oct 19, 2016
banjicom:
angry no allow me vex o......
no vex uncle this OP story na typical yoruba adage that says where we dey go no far,but na where we go branch plenty gringrin

5 Likes

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Ojestas(m): 5:41am On Oct 19, 2016
shakol91:
I thought I boarded dubai flight not knowing I dey inside one chance Cab in Arakale going to isikan cheesycheesy
Chill bro, he might still take you to Road blocked or Alagbaka ! As for me, i don drop for Nepa cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Funjosh(m): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2016
Ojestas:
Chill bro, he might still take you to Road blocked or Alagbaka ! As for me, i don drop for Nepa cheesy

shakol91:

I closed my eyes never knew I had slept off, The car was head towards idanre road from Arakale junction only for me to meet myself at Ijare embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2016
shakol91:
lol
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by 3Div: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Agile.

How you dey?
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2016
.....It wasn't easy at the start cos we worked for nine good months before we received our first payment(170k+). Then the salary was 24k immediately I started monthly contributions with my senior officers cos my target was "I'm gon' resign after four years and travel out".In 2010 our salary was increased to over 40k and I was so happy cos this gon' help my dream but I discover I wasn't proud of my profession since I only joined to help my dream I didn't like going out publicly with uniform cos of secondary school mates remarks whenever they saw me on uniform ,they always felt disappointed to see Mr computer as a police constableThis made me to yield to my sister's advice and collected pte degree form in futa hoping to study applied geology but on the same night I couldn't sleep with the thought of "guy why do you wanna abandon the pursuit of your long time dream when you're almost there.Hmm I woke the following morning took my bath then back to futa lol can you imagine..."Bro please I want to sell back the form I bought yesterday"lol the man was like reallyyyy? Na so I just forgot about geology ooh.
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
To make things fast I got my passport and after one month I got Malaysia tourist visa hoping to process school when after I entered but my elder brother told my mum never to support me go to Malaysia cos they always kill Nigeria there so my mum changed her mind and insisted I tried US which failed cos I used an agent.so I decided to go dubai and worked hoping to make more money and reapply for US.in less than a week I got Dubai visa through etihad airways I spend just 40k for that then I booked my ticket straight to Abu Dhabi from there to Dubai with an etihad bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by samuel19222(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Space booked, continue the story na.
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Are you playing with your readers??
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
troubleman007:
Are you playing with your readers??
I'm very sorry not always online,I'm always busy at work
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
The etihad bus stopped at marina it was night already. Wow!what a beautiful place it seemed I just arrived at the Paradise we do have in mind when we think of heaven lol that made it the third time I shook my head for Nigeria my country,the first was before we landed, seeing the light design from the air(light from buildings and street light)That's one of the things you see when you sit beside the window,the second time was when I had to compare the with our dear Lagos airport.
I took a taxi from there to Ras al-Khaimah to meet a guy someone gave me his number from Nigeria On getting there he came to meet me where the taxi stopped and I followed him home, about three guys lives in the room with just one 2.5 inches bed so I'd be the 4th "definitely I'll be sleeping on the floor and I had a beautiful room at home"I thought within me,well thats what I've chosen for myself so I'd have to live with it.I was still thinking it's free to live there until the guy told me guy now you've relaxed so let's talk business,' OK' I responded he said "your house rent here for a month is 200$ then you'll pay 1000drm as my agency fees for job,if you are unable to get a job before your visa expire then you'll pay another 200$ and 1000drm after you extend your visa"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
I told the guy to I'd pay the 200$ tomorrow but he refused saying I must pay that very day I first thought he was joking until he said if I couldn't pay at that moment then I must leave his house.Hmm I went outside looked round and imagined within me that how would I leave Dubai and came to this local city to look for job.No! I'd rather go to Dubai and pay this amount for house rent instead of here cos I might not be lucky to get a job here. Quickly I concluded came back inside,carried my bag,took a taxi and headed back to Dubai.Initially I was thinking so many things like how sure I'm gon' get a job here,if after I finished all my money here and didn't get a job how easy will it be to go back to 9ja and start from square one.all this thoughts stopped immediately I saw a metre beside the steering reading I asked the driver he said my friend that's your money reading, my heart beat" kpi kpi" twice cos it's already at 45 and he told me we're yet to reach half of the journey,hmm I forgot all i was thinking and start praying against the metre lol,but my prayers no work o Mr metre kept reading what annoyed me most was that even though there was hold up and the car stopped this metre wouldn't stop. I asked the driver why the metre didn't stop when the car wasn't moving he said no the metre don't read when not in motion by then the figure increased again why he was still defending it,I said see it again he smiled and said sorry my friend but it's just small small lol at last he said my friend we almost there by then the metre was already at 110 lastly at 120 he stop and showed me a metre station(rail station)after I paid his money he said my friend next time use bus it won't cost you more than 40drm I looked at him and hissed.
I entered inside the metro and welcomed with a very bad cold from all the powerful air ACs inside there.because the outside is always hot even at night.It was very early in the morning I started shivering my lips were moving up and down at high speed but I tried to cover up not to be noticed by people beside me I quickly move to the direction board/map to locate how I'd get to palm deira after that the train came,stopped and said "elebuel butu bu lok","door opening" immediately the door opened itself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by DarkRed(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Summary na, guy. Shebi you b guru for sec skool. English wasn't a problem for you shey? Biko summary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
I entered and I paid attention to the announcement so that I'd knw when I got to my station,at last I got to palm deira and stopped but I didn't move I was thinking wow a train without driver/driver?didn't know what the operator Called. I tagged out and came out of the statipn,it was then I knew I Was in underground journey since wow!underground railway?God bless 9ja.
After seeing the guy I came to see in deira I took a bus to Abu hail to where I was going to live, I got there talked to the guy,paid him then joined the rest Of about 15 guys in one room,a guy took me to a computer centre and I did my cvs in UAE format second day job search started Inside very hot weather about 40°c plus.At first I was like I need a very good job,later good job Finally it's I need any job lol and being a Nigeria worsened the whole issues.after two weeks of sun frying ourselves a security we met on the way directed us to his company that about twenty people were needed then we gladly rushed there on entering the office the lady at the reception confirmed that they truly needed people but when she called her boss on phone he asked her our nationality then the lady in turn asked us the next thing the lady told us was "young men I'm sorry there's no vacancy".Hmm I started giving up gradually and decided to go buy a job(anyone at all all) so I branched at one Indian woman office at deira I paid her 500drm Hmm that's the end of the money.later one Nigerian guy engineer Williams by name gave me 100% guarantee to getvl me a construction company work at 2000drm salary if I gave him 1000drm

1 Like

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by falopey: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm only laughing reading your story because I too experienced virtually everything you experienced in your Dubai story. Lol...from being taken by a guy from the airport to al qoise (spelling not sure) industrial area where he lived to palm deira paying 200dollars for a bed space in a room of 12 people, 3 sleeping on the floor, while 9 sleeping on triple decker student size bed in a very tiny room. I had experiences with fake people, Nigerians the likes that promised to help me with just anyhow job. But I ended up being 419ed by all of them. Eventually I was glad I left Dubai before I become "Teko". Yes that's what they call them, people stuck in Dubai for overstaying their visa. So they can't get out of the country for the rest of their lives unless the government gives them amnesty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by DCTrendy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
falopey:
I'm only laughing reading your story because I too experienced virtually everything you experienced in your Dubai story. Lol...from being taken by a guy from the airport to al qoise (spelling not sure) industrial area where he lived to palm deira paying 200dollars for a bed space in a room of 12 people, 3 sleeping on the floor, while 9 sleeping on triple decker student size bed in a very tiny room. I had experiences with fake people, Nigerians the likes that promised to help me with just anyhow job. But I ended up being 419ed by all of them. Eventually I was glad I left Dubai before I become "Teko". Yes that's what they call them, people stuck in Dubai for overstaying their visa. So they can't get out of the country for the rest of their lives unless the government gives them amnesty.

U mean if they gather money n buy ticket, the govt ll hold them even when they still have naija valid passport? That one serious o.. I was there twice in 2011. Nice city. Those pakistiani/indians at the Deria market gonna spit on you if you re not careful. Some ties i bought at the palm in Lekki for 5k, saw it there for 800N and i was like Ori iya mi o......lol..

1 Like

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by falopey: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
If they like, they should get as many tickets as they can have their hands on. They can't leave the country. Each day after visa expiration in Dubai attracts 100 dirham each after the first day of overstaying where you have to pay 200 dirham to start. After that you pay 100 for each day.

They don't have a job. So they can't afford it. Some of those Tekos have be there for weeks to years. They will be arrested at the airport if they refuse to pay for all the days they have overstayed. It huge some you know. I overstayed for 3 days because I had a problem with my return ticket. It took me three additional days to sort it out and so I overstayed and paid 400 dirham before I was cleared at the poe to let go. I still had lots of money on me them, so I could afford the three days fine for overstay. I even gave a naija guy 50 dirahm at the airport because he was going around begging whoever cared to listen for money so that he can pay his own overstay fine at the poe. Some people's overstay fine is into thousands. So they are permanently stuck in Dubai.

3 Likes

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
falopey:
If they like, they should get as many tickets as they can have their hands on. They can't leave the country. Each day after visa expiration in Dubai attracts 100 dirham each after the first day of overstaying where you have to pay 200 dirham to start. After that you pay 100 for each day.

They don't have a job. So they can't afford it. Some of those Tekos have be there for weeks to years. They will be arrested at the airport if they refuse to pay for all the days they have overstayed. It huge some you know. I overstayed for 3 days because I had a problem with my return ticket. It took me three additional days to sort it out and so I overstayed and paid 400 dirham before I was cleared at the poe to let go. I still had lots of money on me them, so I could afford the three days fine for overstay. I even gave a naija guy 50 dirahm at the airport because he was going around begging whoever cared to listen for money so that he can pay his own overstay fine at the poe. Some people's overstay fine is into thousands. So they are permanently stuck in Dubai.
yes bro you're very right but some of the teko guys pretend as if all is right even advising you to sell your passport before your visa expires and join them.
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
In short three of us gave engr Williams the money And the next day he took us to a site where a 22 storeys building is under construction in Al Qusais still in Dubai so we started work without any documentation or any offer letter we didn't even submit any CV. Hmm this gave us a serious doubt in our mind and made us thought it's a scam that after exited to Nigeria the company might not sent us employment visa and that would be the end but Williams assured us all was well So we continued our work then I had less than 14 days in my visa.
My experience in this company is what I'll never forget in my life.In 9ja I used to hear that a bag of cement(50kg)fit break person neck.lol I confirmed it myself in Sumer contracting company LLC,the blocks used in building houses in Dubai is unlike the ones used in 9ja the block is heavy and stronger than our concrete pillar in 9ja,can you imagine Where you need to remove an already set block from the road to make a passage for wheel Barrow and only you cannot break the block with an hammer or it takes you hours to do that.Everyday I blamed myself for even taking such decision of coming to Dubai cos I've never done such hard work in my life.

5 Likes

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by jacqo: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
I will start by quoting a script in d bible which says " my people perished for lack of knownledge ". Op, It's so painfully cos I had similar experience back in 2014. I was doing well business wiz in 9ja n was even a yr into my PGD in FUTA too. The program was frustrating so, I decide wrongly to seek better opportunity in Dubai. I got there, was taken to prison like room they called living room in Dubai. What was painful of all is that d room was full of bedbugs,could u believe it,a place like Dubai,bedbugs. Oga Dubai is synonymous to bed, I see place wey get bedbugs pass them for dis world. Make I continue, asked to pay as well 4 accommodation which I bluntly refused. Went to lodge in a beautiful hotel. Following morning payed my contact $800 though was scam which I got realized latter. Got a job as a auto mechanic assistant in Sharjah.

Sharjah episode na die. Working condition was hell, direct slavery not advance slavery. Temperature was hell. Resume work 8 am and close 9 pm officially but most time we close pass 10 at night. Though there is compulsory break of 2 hrs or so all through UAE due to the hotness of d weather during d day.

I come to realized that I have taken the wrong steeps, waisted my hard earn money and time, my program at FUTA. Cos, I thought I will be able to work n study at UAE but, oga, na lie. Them go use u like aboki 4 lag. Even ur ur pay is not enough for primary school pupils school fees not to talk of uni. I quickly traced back my steeps, went to my boss whom have taken my passport as a condition of employment. With serious action collect am for him hand with my salary, went back a book my flight cos my return ticket as expired because I no go.

Go Dubai isn't airport returned back home. Though my families n friends were disappointed but I know my decision was better than being an aboki and "Teko" in Dubai. But, God be d Glory,went back to school and complet my PGD this year.

I have been searching for job now but still without one. Come to think of it. If all the money I waisted traveling to God no where have been channel to business development like farming, I know I for don hammer by now. But, na only person wey don die na em own don pass. With God, I strongly believe there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Make una no hurry travel, learn from our experiences. Pls, don't mind my grammar error and my misspells cos I no bother proofread am.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
About four days for my visa to" kalas"about three of my former room mates told me they received text messages and emails from one security company we earlier submitted our CVS in Abu Dhabi So I planned to go with them but they insisted I shouldn't follow them since I wasn't invited so I decided to go on my own just to try my luck I boarded bus no 18 wish would took me to the nearest metro station.while on the train that will took me to Abu Dhabi bus station I called the company to inform them of my coming,the lady on the phone asked weather I received text or email I answered no so she said I shouldn't bother of coming.In my mind I said "na your own you dey talk I go come" on getting to the office they've already finished interview. Me:good afternoon gentle lady.
Lady:you're welcome how may I help you? Me:I'm here for interview. Lady:Interview? Me:yes.Lady:Were you invited? Me:yes of course.Lady:what's your name? Me:Ade....Lady:Ad..battling hard to pronounce my name.Me:haha you'll need to enrol in my school before you'll get the pronunciation. Lady:haha,OK come closer I love to pronounce the name correctly.after about Two to three attempts she got it right and pick the phone to tell his boss which happened to be the HR that one Mr Ade....is here for interview. She told me to sit and wait,after a minute the man came out and told me to come in.
HRsadan Indian) yes my friend what's your name? Me:Ade... HR:Give me your CV. I just handed over my police resignation letter to him first HR:wow you're a Nigeria police? Me:yes. HR:Now tell me why you resigned. Me:The pay was very low it's not enough for me to take care of myself and family. HR:How much?Me:about 200$.HR:Give me your CVs.I gave him and he checked.HR:Victor you have a very good result and you're very bold I've no doubt you're really a policeman and that make you very fit for this job. Me:Thank you sir.HR:.Have you authenticated your documents from Nigeria?ME:No but that won't be a problem if you employ me I'll do everything while on exit to Nigeria.HR:Haha,smart police.how many days left on your visa. Me:3days.HR:ohh Victor you're so lucky many Nigerians came today but none was considered.He gave me his personal card and told me after I confirmed my return ticket I should come the next day for my offer letter.Me: sir please I've been here for a month now and I don't have Money with me to come back tomorrow,please can I...HR:OK OK OK come with me . we both entered his main office He gave me a letter HR:read everything here if you're satisfied then sign it.terms and conditions of the contract, duration,salary and allowances.me wey no get option than to sign it already but i still dey pretend like say the job no even get much meaning to me lol.the man asked me if the salary was still small,I said no it's OK sir then I signed it he later brought out a form which he asked me questions and filled the answers by himself questions like arecyou married? How many kids?you have mum and dad?etc after that he printed out my offer letter and gave it to me and congratulated me and wished me safe journey to Nigeria. HR:Victor when you get to Nigeria don't waste your Money to call me just send me a mail and I'll call you if I need to.

3 Likes

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
jacqo:
I will start by quoting a script in d bible which says " my people perished for lack of knownledge ". Op, It's so painfully cos I had similar experience back in 2014. I was doing well business wiz in 9ja n was even a yr into my PGD in FUTA too. The program was frustrating so, I decide wrongly to seek better opportunity in Dubai. I got there, was taken to prison like room they called living room in Dubai. What was painful of all is that d room was full of bedbugs,could u believe it,a place like Dubai,bedbugs. Oga Dubai is synonymous to bed, I see place wey get bedbugs pass them for dis world. Make I continue, asked to pay as well 4 accommodation which I bluntly refused. Went to lodge in a beautiful hotel. Following morning payed my contact $800 though was scam which I got realized latter. Got a job as a auto mechanic assistant in Sharjah.

Sharjah episode na die. Working condition was hell, direct slavery not advance slavery. Temperature was hell. Resume work 8 am and close 9 pm officially but most time we close pass 10 at night. Though there is compulsory break of 2 hrs or so all through UAE due to the hotness of d weather during d day.

I come to realized that I have taken the wrong steeps, waisted my hard earn money and time, my program at FUTA. Cos, I thought I will be able to work n study at UAE but, oga, na lie. Them go use u like aboki 4 lag. Even ur ur pay is not enough for primary school pupils school fees not to talk of uni. I quickly traced back my steeps, went to my boss whom have taken my passport as a condition of employment. With serious action collect am for him hand with my salary, went back a book my flight cos my return ticket as expired because I no go.

Go Dubai isn't airport returned back home. Though my families n friends were disappointed but I know my decision was better than being an aboki and "Teko" in Dubai. But, God be d Glory,went back to school and complet my PGD this year.

I have been searching for job now but still without one. Come to think of it. If all the money I waisted traveling to God no where have been channel to business development like farming, I know I for don hammer by now. But, na only person wey don die na em own don pass. With God, I strongly believe there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Make una no hurry travel, learn from our experiences. Pls, don't mind my grammar error and my misspells cos I no bother proofread am.
haha Dubai bed bug is second to none in the whole world

1 Like

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by Xpol: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
It was about 10pm I got to sonapor(the labour camp)located in Dubai out skirt direct opposite of dubai main Waste dumping ground haha.The second day I told engr Williams that " bro abeg enough is enough I no fit kill myself I dey go back to 9ja please and please make una no do employment visa for me o" he said OK no problem,from there I entered bus straight to etihad office to book a date for my already opened ticket and came back home all through I was in a very happy mood cos the security work is very very simple compare to my police work in 9ja and my salary then was even more than what an inspector of police earned in 9ja so I said victory at last without knowing there's still another problem ahead.

8 Likes

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by curiobling: 5:32am On Oct 22, 2016
following
Xpol:
It was about 10pm I got to sonapor(the labour camp)located in Dubai out skirt direct opposite of dubai main Waste dumping ground haha.The second day I told engr Williams that " bro abeg enough is enough I no fit kill myself I dey go back to 9ja please and please make una no do employment visa for me o" he said OK no problem,from there I entered bus straight to etihad office to book a date for my already opened ticket and came back home all through I was in a very happy mood cos the security work is very very simple compare to my police work in 9ja and my salary then was even more than what an inspector of police earned in 9ja so I said victory at last without knowing there's still another problem ahead.
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by UnstoppableOla(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Who no go,no go know grin grin grin
Xpol:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by otosa(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
We are waiting for you to come and finish the story keh
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by barbiee: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) by lionlee216(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Following..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get First Nation Airways To Refund My Hard Earned Money.help! / Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada / Ethiopian Airlines In Talks To Take Over Arik Air.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.