Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) (42486 Views)

Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch / Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road / Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by bukolabeauty09(f): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nah kote fish dey catch sha grin
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by SonofGod231: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
How fresh fish take dey that red mud?!
Can't even get one mud or catfish there.
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Stallione(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
How you go take see fish for inside mud?
See how the fish dey fresh and clean sef undecided
Lie lie boy
The guy na chronic liar i swear. Even the so called wife na man dressed in female attire.
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stallione:
The guy na chronic liar i swear. Even the so called wife na man dressed in female attire.
see how e wife chest dey flat.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Stallione(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hehehehe, i tire oo

1 Like

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Philipxxxx0: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
APC government of thief, from useless hope, to okouruswa.
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by MrCliff(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lie lie boy
Not literally nah.
Dude is just trying na say that the roads there are very bad..

2 Likes

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by princejones(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
I know the sp

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by MrCliff(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hope Uzodinma? undecided...
Sorry, I mean to ask, I Hope_Uzodinma? grin
I hope the Road is good? grin

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ipob just lunched a mock campaign against all those claiming ipob sit at home is destroying South East, can anyone say this road is this bad because of ipob sit at home?
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Lavisha(f): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I thought all southeast roads are paved with gold.....potopoto everywhere......very soon now, they go say na tinubu embezzled the money for the roads in the southeast

Haaaa, that place na godforsaken potopoto republic.

Dem go come dey Ibadan upadan now

1 Like

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Peppysco: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lie lie boy

You need to understand the message they're trying to pass
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omi this your wife fine o. Unpo say she disguise dress stupidly, she still fine. You get eye o

1 Like

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Jamesbally: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Only in the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by bilulu(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
And the fish no bite dem for leg
What a big fat lie grin grin
Just creativity, just telling you how the roads now look like river...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Deen100: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lie lie boy

It's just a Satire, a simple way to criticise the bad state of the road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lie lie boy

He baff the fish fast fast before he snap am
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:

Damnnnn niggarr may you marry someone like her ��
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I thought all southeast roads are paved with gold.....potopoto everywhere......very soon now, they go say na tinubu embezzled the money for the roads in the southeast
You be ode. What brought Tinubu into this? People are tryna pass a message about the bad state of their roads and you've brought tribalism into it. It's like you want to be unfortunate in life angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

You be ode. What brought Tinubu into this? People are tryna pass a message about the bad state of their roads and you've brought tribalism into it. It's like you want to be unfortunate in life angry

Go and say that to your useless father....or simply go and kill yourself, if you don't like my comment

1 Like

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Damnnnn niggarr may you marry someone like her ��
lol grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
my3name:
grin grin
this thing na message them dey try pass
and people dey misunderstand am

Are you surprised? Welcome to nairaland.

A place where majority can't see beyond their noses.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by 10mobile: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

You really think with your anus. Igbos are against bad leaders whether in the East, West, North, and South. But, your little mind can only see tribe. Now that they are exposing their own bad leaders, you should be ashamed for not exposing yours. Instead, you are drinking garri while singing the praises of those who have mortgaged your destiny. Yeye de smell.
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Go and say that to your useless father....or simply go and kill yourself, if you don't like my comment
I'm not going to honor you with any further response. Enjoy the rest of your life
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'm not going to honor you with any further response. Enjoy the rest of your life

Thank you
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
10mobile:

You really think with your anus. Igbos are against bad leaders whether in the East, West, North, and South. But, your little mind can only see tribe. Now that they are exposing their own bad leaders, you should be ashamed for not exposing yours. Instead, you are drinking garri while singing the praises of those who have mortgaged your destiny. Yeye de smell.

E pain am
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
illicit:
Are they gay

Like how? That's his wife now.
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
orjisblog:
"Few months after our wedding and honeymoon on this same road, Ohi - Orogwe road in Owerri, west LGA of Imo state.

My wife @owerri_chi and I @orjisblog decided to go fishing, guess what? We caught lots and lots of fishes on the road. We also caught a star fish there too. We are so excited."

There are mumu instead they should announce their photo shot for wedding but knowing that there are show casing the ineptitude of their state governor.
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by conscienceman4(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is comically protesting against bad roads. Sense full am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
So many children and slow people here this days.

Anyway, not much blame cos i almost concluded the same thing before I saw the real message behind the comical presentation.

Shame on all politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
jclassiq:

Like how? That's his wife now.

A man can can be a wife nowadays too lol

They both look like men, no offence
Re: Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) by Farotimi72: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why be say na only you and your wife they catch the fish. Abi na only una like better thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bus Conveying Schoolchildren Catches Fire On The Road In Port-harcourt. Photos / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.