Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,379 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT (17837 Views)

2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders / Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2021
People like Umahi and FFK are the reason we'll never move forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Blitzerz: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Umahi, shut up.....
Efulefu
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by ofordegreat(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists Federal Government Should Collect VAT

By Wisdom Nwedene

https://igberetvnews.com/1400448/gov-umahi-disagrees-southern-governors-insists-federal-government-collect-vat/

Why didn't Gov Umahi attend the meeting himself to hold the debate with his colleagues.

Slave man mentality!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Lanretoye(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Your state's resources are being stolen so other states should bear the consequences,mad man...the people of that state should better accept thay they dont have a governor.
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by IJOBA11: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
triple996:
Bad days for ipob cheesy.
Pls hug an ipob rodent close to u and remove any sniper around
HE CAN GIVE HIS STATE VAT TO BINHARI, WE DON’T CARE.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by desiredhome: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Madmohamed1:
who is stilling your mineral resources Mr governor if you don't want to call thire name you better shut up

As a governor and you know that some criminal are stilling your mineral resources and you keep quiet oh I think is your Fulani terrorist master are stilling your resources that is why you don't want to offend them.
Mr nise man if you want federal government to collect tax for your State no problem but dose who want to collect thire tax should do so .

Mr governor if you think they will make you president you most be dreaming
Stop the hate/name calling......every problem you have is caused by Buhari, of all the money generated in your state over the years yet the place is still the way it is today......
Go school you no gree, ordinary stealing you can't spell.
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Donaluta(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Terrier99:
Igbos are cowardly traitors.
Know this and know peace.

Where you from ... Tell me..
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by abu12: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2021
the man is speaking the mind's of south Eastern. all southeast state are with northern part
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by sabreal: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2021
He can continue the gate of his State for FGN.

Executive slave

Wisdomkosi:
Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists Federal Government Should Collect VAT

By Wisdom Nwedene

https://igberetvnews.com/1400448/gov-umahi-disagrees-southern-governors-insists-federal-government-collect-vat/
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Sufferingboy(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Igbos are betrayals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Rawgold29(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Imaging this lazy fellow
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Rawgold29(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Am just ashamed of the eastern government...
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Sufferingboy(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Rawgold29:
T

T for Toto.
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Rawgold29(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Sufferingboy:

T for Toto.
na so TOTO do you reach...
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Sufferingboy(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Rawgold29:
na so TOTO do you reach...

grin

You dey book space with T na im I help you complete am to Toto.
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Terrier99: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Donaluta:

Where you from ... Tell me..

I'm not from the muddy land of cowardly traitors.
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by stanluiz(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Umahi is still one the best governors in Nigeria based on his development achievement but what's I don't about him is his political asslicking just to gain crumbs and favour from the caliphate in Abuja that will take him nowhere!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Maxymilliano(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2021
There will always be a Judas among disciples, Umahi has just proven to be one
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Tobianojoel(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Igbos are the ones betraying others nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by stanluiz(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Umahi is pro North. He doesn't even hide it. I can't vote for such man as president. He doesn't even have the igbo interest in his agenda.

He better knows that all these asslicking will not make him president.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by jclassiq(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
A slave will forever remain a slave.
Ebonyi have always been known as Afonja Ndigbo so I'm not surprised.

Young man don't be an idiot.
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Tinubuadvocate: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2021
That ipob moderators will tell me he didn't see this.
DoggoneDogg:
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by JohnSin97: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Sons of Nnamdi Azikiwe...... you don't expect much from flatin0s.
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by gariepinus: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2021
This Governor no get sense ...walahi..we Anambra want to collect am...umahi shame ooooo
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Terrier99:
Igbos are cowardly traitors.
Know this and know peace.

Cowards that fought Nigeria and her allies for three years - Cowards that withstands the foreign Europeans colonies for 30 years - The entire north collapsed gidigba to the OYIBOS IN 9 MONTHS - Go and study your history.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Susu888(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

So Ebonyi is now an afonja state?

And na you upon all people get mouth tlk??

An slowpoke who jerks off to his sister's nudity.

What a disgusting shameless being you are!!
I spit on your head... Only an Animal can be led by his lusts.

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by eteba(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Govs Umahi and Hope Uzodinma are all fulani slaves.....tueh!
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by Tundex911: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Latest bubu aide I guess...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by caleboxylic: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

By Wisdom Nwedene

Umahi is a disgrace to Igbo race and a lazy idiot. If you idiot can't develop Ebonyi and raise tax,then get lost. Nobody will share anything with you.
Enugu,Abia, and anambra should pass the law while we await the two efulefus(slaves) namely hope and umahi to do their worst.
If ekiti and bayelsa states are not complaining with regards to their low VAT añd IGR,why should umahi be complaining. Nobody will remain a parasite in Nigeria. Operation feed yourself . Umahi should wake up
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by poiZon: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2021
proeast:
People should stop giving this foolish man attention. His irresponsibility is now a serious cause for concern to sane minds.

He may have tried in the area of infrastructure but that doesn't mean we have to contend with his gross stupidity and madness.

On behalf of all Igbos, we totally reject this man and his supreme Court puppet colleague, whatever their sycophantic nature stands for is strictly their own view and the good people of Ebonyi and Imo States have no part in it.

They're efulefus raise to power 100.
Who r u donating him to?
Cos i know even the fulanis he is arselicking won't accept him, so he won't come and cause confusion in their midst.
Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by DoggoneDogg: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
That ipob moderators will tell me he didn't see this.
[/s]

Re: Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT by DoggoneDogg: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Susu888:

So Ebonyi is now an afonja state?

And na you upon all people get mouth tlk??

An slowpoke who jerks off to his sister's nudity.

What a disgusting shameless being you are!!
I spit on your head... Only an Animal can be led by his lusts.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interdenominational Christian & Muslim Services To Mark Independence Day / FG To Sell Five Power Plants For $1 Billiom / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.