Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many (35554 Views)

The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited / EFCC Officials Arrive At APC Convention Venue / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by NobleSeed(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
when I travelled I mind the kind of hotel I lodge.
No every hotel EFCC fit dey bust and beat the own.
You too get small sense.
Nozino:

Haven’t you travelled out of state before? Where do you stay? Are you one of those inconveniencing friends and family? Have sense na
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigeria is a ZOO.

Bunch of animalistic behaviour in this country..

Ask them, " what is the name of the person you came to arrest " ??

None...

It will keep happening, the docile govt in power will not do anything about it till it affects them directly.

Bandits were killing and kidnapping school children of the poor, they said they were business men who were wronged and deserved mercy. They even had a negotiator and spokesman.

Immediately the bandits started killing son of Senator, govt officials, relatives to people in power, then they knew it was time to BOMB their hideouts.

Imagine breaking into a hotel without a purpose, with a silly aim to intimidate and extort, averagely comfortable citizens.
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by muller101(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
NobleSeed:
watin won carry me go hostel?
Them dey shot gun for my house ni?
what if you are on a trip. Will you carry your house along?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by HyGIeneBosS: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Damzzydam:
The EFCC allegedly raided an hotel overnight, beat the hotel owner so he would cooperate with them & even fired gunshots. They came with 5 buses

Watch the humiliating video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yAubvft-o

W
A
H
A
L
A

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tension-in-enugu-as-efcc-operatives-allegedly-attack-members-of-nans-other-youth-councils/%3famp
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by chatinent: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Until they arrest all the ex and present leaders, they aren't working.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Euegene100001: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
If u still dey support this thing u nr get sense be that. They just succeed in running that hotel. Hotel owners need to get more security at the gate to resist this animals who want to spoil business for them

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by tnerro1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Can they go and raid transcorp Hilton where oyibo dey stay, my friend wants to know grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Nozino: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
NobleSeed:
when I travelled I mind the kind of hotel I lodge.
No every hotel EFCC fit dey bust and beat the own.
You too get small sense.

You have no point.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Angelfrost(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Well... This is certainly not the full or complete story. What led efcc to that venue?!!

That said... Efcc seems to be getting more and more unprofessional in their conduct. They need to be checked before Dem turn SARS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by vickydevoka(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na So I de one hotel for lekki, effc come pack almost everybody. Thank God I comot to buy drugs

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Lovenorth: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
That's good
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by JohnSin97: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
This country is fvcked to the tits.
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by AfroKnight: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
O boy!

Someone cannot peacefully lodge side chick in Nigeria again. What is the world turning into?

The day they will embarrass the wrong person is coming.
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Jerryherd: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Imagine after telling your wife and family you are in Abuja, only to get bursted with olosho in an hotel 20 minutes drive from your house

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by pocohantas(f): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
vickydevoka:
Na So I de one hotel for lekki, effc come pack almost everybody. Thank God I comot to buy drugs

Funny cheesy
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by ogwumgbe: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lyddia:
Must you bring tribalism inside every matter?

Why won't he bring tribalism there? Ganduje's wife is walking freely upon accusation against her and these idiots came to Enugu to form Rambo, I blame the Youth of igbos for tolerating these idiots trannies calling themselves governors, I don't know when igbo youth will start a killing spree against these idiots governors to teach the coming governors some bitter lessons

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Nanlesurf(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
I wish they did same to corrupt politicians,
By the way its easy to prey on the weak and vunerable.
Heard the chairman sayin he wount release the names of boko haram sponsor's
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Iliveforever(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
I was even at that hotel on Sunday and I must confess that’s the best hotel in Enugu for now asin best by far oo.

But I honestly think this is a tip off case or competition battle so that people can run from lodging at the hotel.

Las las Efcc they mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by zombieHUNTER: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lyddia:
Must you bring tribalism inside every matter?

Can this type of rascality happen in the North..

With North youth student council

Under Buhari government

Under that terrorist Bawa..

Say the Truth

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Benwems(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian youths, rise up and clear the doubt of these bastards. I don’t know why ESN and Ipob don’t target efcc office.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Bigchristo: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Damzzydam:
The EFCC allegedly raided an hotel overnight, beat the hotel owner so he would cooperate with them & even fired gunshots. They came with 5 buses

Watch the humiliating video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yAubvft-o

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tension-in-enugu-as-efcc-operatives-allegedly-attack-members-of-nans-other-youth-councils/%3famp
I wonder the kind of nation they’re building currently by harassing people unlawfully even to an extent of arresting foreign nationals, it’s not even safe to be in. Hotel anymore, my people let’s think very wisely and rational, have you seen where FBI start raiding random hotels and peoples home to investigate fraud? Last time I checked the crime is committed on the internet why can’t the investigate online before making an arrest? Such nonsense is making Nigeria very irritating to live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Warricity: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Weapon of mass destruction against the south and any perceived opposition. If only they can assert same energy to elected office holders.
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Bngf: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Oh
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by badman007(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
End EFCC

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by shegzbillionz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
NobleSeed:
I think say as oga fall yesterday them no work for now ?
Them come even dey beat hotel owner shocked
This uncalled for .
dey no beat the hotel owner.. forget this news I was there direct
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
We should have names of people they arrest, raid or prosecute successfully. We can’t be doing this ghost and anonymous raids whereby innocent people get harassed for nothing.

How does the public get details of EFCC’s raids and arrests?? Or we are not supposed to know that? undecided
Professional transparency is needed.
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by Ykc2(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Once you give gun to any uniform person for nigeria commando go start, even Mr biggs security if you give them gun dem go change

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by NobleSeed(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
thanks jare
shegzbillionz:
dey no beat the hotel owner.. forget this news I was there direct
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by einsteine(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jackgriffo:
How'll someone know the difference between EFCC & kidnappers?
Efcc wears red jacket
Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by 8stargeneral: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jackgriffo:
How'll someone know the difference between EFCC & kidnappers?
No difference because they are kidnappers too

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many by chloride6: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is wrong...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike / Probe: Jonathan Holds Meeting With Ex-ministers / FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.