Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC (22751 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / More Governors May Dump PDP With Gov Umahi – Fani-kayode / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK has just rubbished himself.. lol.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by paddyDIGITAL(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Unfortunately, these are the same people leading us. From one lie to another. A country led by liars.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by uchwar1: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Imagine, are u surprised? Na their way
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Accusations and counter accusations

I’ll fix your dead laptops and phones

Check my siggy
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Apt!
One of them betrayed his own mother for egunfe. I was shocked. shocked

Very serious matter o
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Adek15(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Gidada:
How can you as a man have no honor, you idiot is the reason people call we Yorubas betrayers and backstabbers. Shame on you ffk shame

Who did he backstab? His defection only surprised 'Nigerians with selective amnesia (which is majority of Nigerians btw). You think it's easy to be in opposition after tasting free money ehn?

The mf has no other means of getting money apart from politics and his kids are growing up fast. Responsibilities boku.. He can't come and kill himself jare.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by BigDolph(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK na bad guy I swear
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Ibkhaleel001: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2021
If Igboho venture comes back from that Cotonou prison, he will head straight to Aso Rock to go pledge allegiance and you'll hear him say
"Am an APC member confam, since 1999, the PDP is already gone " grin grin
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by opribo(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
A man who cannot win in his LGA is claiming influencer.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Ibkhaleel001: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2021
If Igbo**o venture comes back from that Cotonou prison, he will head straight to Aso Rock to go pledge allegiance and you'll hear him say
"Am an APC member confam, since 1999, the PDP is already gone " grin grin
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Lightorder: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2021
The per of Judases should fight and kill themselves there

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Susu888(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Kai!!

Femi had it coming O!

See as evryone dey take open this man's yansh for public. grin

Self respect is the best armor one can use in society... If you let your longer thriat guid you, even your children will be ashamed of you.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by phemmie06(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Was it not FFK that was saying he heard rumor of defection about a brother and he would meet him so that he won't defec? FFK the shameless liar without a conscience
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by phemmie06(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Let the gidigbo start.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Susu888(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Afonja Ndigbo and Afonja Omoluabi accusing each other of backstabbing. cheesy

Nothing wey Afonja nor go do for food.

You no get shame??!!
Disgusting slowpoke... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by AroleOduduwa2: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Haha, Fani is like a kid, he think like one and act like one. He’s one of those kids that when caught in bad act will drag other people in just to justify his bad act.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Bilbao: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Fanikyode is a person with double standards
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Miller232: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by nuruajao: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is online politicians it didn't add any influence to win any election even in his polling unit add nothing tackles of local and state election
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by BillionKnights: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Fani Kayode is a monumental disgrace
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by tnerro1(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
D
wunmi590:

Lol, he knows bubu has ear problem, so he quickly say that so that people would think he has any political influence....

The way bubu self dey look am yesterday self be like person wey him suppose slap angry

True true, bubu no look happy as him stand near the Judas of oduduwa.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by duro4chang(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Two defectors, two Fulani asslicker d are fighting. Kikikiki. I laff.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Coldie(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Tomorrow Nnamdi Kanu will join apc, till today una no want wise. All dz things na scam
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by JohnSin97: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Umahi the rettarded flatin0 is also talking.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by slowice(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Loquacious fani.... A man who stands for nothing but his stomach should be kept at arm's length for he is a very dangerous man. One that could sell his mother for a plate of beans and fried fish just because he loves fried fish.

A heavy shameless ode man.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by hisexcellency34: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2021
I know FFK is mad
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by DoggoneDogg: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Susu888:

You no get shame??!!
Disgusting slowpoke... Tufiakwa
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State / The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics / How To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.