Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help Catch A Thief - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Help Catch A Thief (2885 Views)

Technology To Recover Your Stolen Phone From Thief Without Leaving Your Home / (www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Catch A Thief by Happy35(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
My phone was stolen some days ago with some money from my bag. The same person went ahead to empty my bank account. I was told at the bank that he recharged his phone with the money in my account. Now I have the number that was recharged with my money. Please how can I track/locate the number?
Re: Help Catch A Thief by suraaj(m): 1:57am On Sep 21, 2021
Set him up with a woman, he will crawl out of his hole.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New INNERGRADE(android PADS) PRICE REVIEW (ALMOST SOLD OUT) / Class 10 Memory Cards; android phones, cameras and tabs / Apple Ipod Touch (iTouch) 4G 64gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.