Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Life Is A Game - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is A Game (102 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Game by jonatoye(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Life is a Game

WORD FOR TODAY
Every man ends his pilgrimage on earth as either winner or loser. There are rules for successful living; you will only win in the battle of life if you live according to the rules as required by God for every soul!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, that you and your descendants might live!" (Deuteronomy 30:19 NLT).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life will always give every man the opportunity to choose either life or death. What your life turned out to be is a product of various choices you make or the one made for you. The choice you are making now will determine what your future will be. The way we live daily is a game of choice.

When you examine the game of Football you will observe that it has rules. It has a start and ends at a predefined time and also makes a provision for extra time when the situation demands it. It is also characterized by offensive and defensive moments. Setbacks can occur at any time but things can turn around before the final whistle. The winner is declared at the end. This applies to life to some reasonable degree.

There are rules for a successful walk with God, healthy living, success in business, career, ministry and academics, blissful marital experience etc. No matter great the plan of God is for you, the fact remains that you will not win in these areas until you find grace to live and play according to the rules. However, you must never gamble with your life; allow God to lead you through the journey of destiny.

+ What are your choices?

Lord! I receive the grace to obey your words and live victoriously in the land of the living in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
You will live if your choices specify life!!!

Have a Terrific Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 10 / God Keep Me Tolu Ilori Holy / Gratitude Keeps The Heart In A Perfect Godly State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.