Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Reason People Get Scammed Online Steadily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Reason People Get Scammed Online Steadily (154 Views)

How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? / The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason People Get Scammed Online Steadily by idrisonly(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yes people get scammed online every day as a result of GREED,IGNORANCE, FOOLISHNESS.
Based on my series of Online and offline investment experience I have come up with this laws of investment
Law 1: Any money you transfer to a third party online investment company is as good as 80% gone you will enjoy ROI for few days or months, then every thing will crash
Law 2: The safest form of online investment must be with a globally recognized and well registered, regulated company that allows you access to your funds any time you so wish to withdraw it.
Law 3: you must avoid online investment that does not guarantee you your capital not to talk of ROI.
Law 4: Avoid investment companies that promise you unrealistic ROI most of this scam Online investment companies promise you between 30% - 120% ROI monthly what they do is to rob Peter to pay Paul.
There are very few geniue but risky Online investment companies. If you are already into any online investment and wish to seek for advice you are free to reach me
Re: The Reason People Get Scammed Online Steadily by idrisonly(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
My number is 0 8 0 3 2 7 0 1 0 8 5
Re: The Reason People Get Scammed Online Steadily by idrisonly(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
You will require the knowledge of digital currency but if you do not have you will have to attend the online class

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Sales & Customers Online. / Secret E-mail System / Ago And Fuel Tanker For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.