Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) (1238 Views)

Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment / Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos / Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Update from

A University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Student captivates the attention of onlookers in a popular shopping mall in Choba Ph, after mistakenly recharging the sum of N3M instead of N3K, Siggy reveals.

In the video making rounds on social media, the young man in question is seen rolling on the bare floor after suffering what seems to be a severe heartbreak from topping up the wrong amount of airtime.

Instead of the sum of three thousand naira, the young man topped up his phone with three million naira. On realizing his mistake, he broke down in tears as onlookers helped him up and encouraged him to seek a reversal through the bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLsGoNkYBiY

https:///uniport-student-breaks-down-after-recharging-3m-instead-of-3k-video/

Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
70 year old man cheesy shocked
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
UNIPORT student has 3M in his bank account should be the headline.

Wetin Im seff dey look, 3000~3,000,000.

Before another imbe quotes me, I'm not saying it's impossible for a student to have 3 mill in his/her bank account.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Poverty mentality! You know how may students have millions in their accounts?

Aidejay:
UNIPORT student has 3M in his bank account should be the headline.

Wetin Im seff dey look, 3000~3,000,000.
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Abovebest(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
The other day I was trying to recharge #3500 from my account but mistakenly pressed #35000 my bank notified me that it was above recharge limit

My point is... How do you want me to believe this news

7 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Yves4real(f): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
He wanted to recharge #3000 and he did not make the mistake of adding 1 or 2 zeros, but 3 zeros.
Which Nigerian bank is going to approve such transaction?

4 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
Poverty mentality! You know how may students have millions in their accounts?

i don't know ooh! But you wey sabi, abeg tell us. How many students?
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by ThinkSmarter: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
It's extremely difficult to recharge 3,000,000 instead of 3,000.
It should have been 30,000.
How can he mistakenly input extra 3 zeros?
Even if he uses ATM, the .00 representing Kobo prompts ones alertness not make that kind of mistake.
And there are limits to electronic transactions.
This sounds so incredible.
It could be a script to trend
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Vision4God: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
If it's true then that's serious.
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by cactusJack(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Show off...how do u mistakenly Type 9 zeros?
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by IJOBA11: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2021
THIS NEWS SHA DEY SOMEHOW FUNNY TO ME grin
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by IJOBA11: 12:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Aidejay:
i don't know ooh! But you wey sabi, abeg tell us. How many students?
NA SO YOU POOR REACH
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 3:04am On Sep 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
NA SO YOU POOR REACH
so me not knowing the number of students that have millions in their account means I'm poor,
You wey no poor reach me abeg tell us, how many students, get millions in their bank akant?
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by IJOBA11: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Aidejay:
if not knowing students that have 3mill in their account means I'm poor, then I'm poor.
You wey no poor reach me abeg tell us, how many students, get millions in their bank akant?
POVERTY DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AMIN
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Aidejay:
if not knowing students that have 3mill in their account means I'm poor, then I'm poor.

Oga them plenty. Close your mouth! How much is 3m
And I am not talking bout yahoo boys or scammers. Normal students who have a skill they earn from. They do!
This your poverty sense needs 40 days and 40 nights of deliverance.
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
BornorBang:

Oga them plenty. Close your mouth! How much is 3m
And I am not talking bout yahoo boys or scammers. Normal students who have a skill they earn from. They do!
This your poverty sense needs 40 days and 40 nights of deliverance.
how much is 3 mill, you get 3 mill for bank account? Dem plenty but you no dey among. Imagine! Do you had any salvageable sense left in your head.
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
POVERTY DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AMIN
assuming you can chant away poverty is not only poverty mentality it's stupidity.
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2021
Aidejay:
how much is 3 mill, you get 3 mill for bank account? Dem plenty but you no dey among. Imagine! Do you had any salvageable sense left in your head.

This one thinks everyone is coming to Nairaland because they are broke and bored and not knowing what to do like him.
Fool, drop your email make i send you bank balance make your mind dey!
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Better still drop your account number.
Hunger can cause some kin aggression sometimes
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Sixsigmahub: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Why are you guys wasting your time on someone whose only money earning skill is Nairaland giveaway...

Bros, not everyone you see shouting "sapa" online is really suffering like you. No dey use am dey get hope. A lot of young people have legitimate 3m in their account/investments...
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2021
BornorBang:

This one thinks everyone is coming to Nairaland because they are broke and bored and not knowing what to do like him.
Fool, drop your email make i send you bank balance make your mind dey!

See person wey no dey broke and bored,
See someone that knows what to do.
I should drop my email so you can prove to someone who is according to you "broke and bored and doesn't know what to do" that you have millions in your account. grin
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Why are you guys wasting your time on someone whose only money earning skill is Nairaland giveaway...

Bros, not everyone you see shouting "sapa" online is really suffering like you. No dey use am dey get hope. A lot of young people have legitimate 3m in their account/investments...

See this one. Oga what is your own money earning skill?
So it's everyone who is shouting I get money online that is rich too. No wonder you're here.
If you can't point out where I implied that young people don't have 3mill in their account you're wasting your time.
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
I hereby beseech everyone to leave each other with his thoughts. He who think young people don't have 3m, let it be to him has he thinks. He who knows that some young pals in school have money, let it be to him that way.

N.B : Poverty has dug very deep into an average Nigerian brain and it's very difficult to convince otherwise.
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Ademola47(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abovebest:
The other day I was trying to recharge #3500 from my account but mistakenly pressed #35000 my bank notified me that it was above recharge limit

My point is... How do you want me to believe this news

I thought as much. Maximum recharge limit in most cases is 10k.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Abovebest(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ademola47:

I thought as much. Maximum recharge limit in most cases is 10k.

Some people will just cook story to trend
Re: UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
CampussNews:

N.B : Poverty has dug very deep into an average Nigerian brain and it's very difficult to convince otherwise.
are you not an average nigerian? grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / Aluta Giants Unizik Students Hola / Why School Dropouts Make More Money Than Professors:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.