Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures (43220 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking All Shades Of Super Gorgeous In Pink / Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Happened: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

MY STRENGTH IS NOT MEASURED BY THE IMPACT THAT ALL MY HARDSHIPS IN LIFE HAVE HAD ON ME; BUT MY STRENGTH IS MEASURED BY THE EXTENT OF MY REFUSAL TO ALLOW THESE HARDSHIPS TO DICTATE ME OR WHO I BECOME….

YOUR GROWTH TO LEADERSHIP WILL BE TESTED IN YOUR TIME OF CRISIS, YOUR RESPONSE TO THE PAIN MAKES OR BREAKS YOU..
At the end of the day ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE THAT FATE..

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CT43EoxJYt9/

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

cc; lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Aboks(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
TOTO THE CHINESE BABE

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ikwere girls..fear them...

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na plastic surgery I dey see ooo shocked shocked
See how she open leg like frog way dey do yoga.
Next, please.....!!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Miller232: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption ...

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CT43EoxJYt9/

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

cc; lalasticlala

Alaye go rest ur body for one place

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by festacman(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tonto baby, you no kill person. Na love you dey look for. Yes, you fell flat on your face but you have gotten up and dusted yourself.

Look Tonto, you are not a saint. So do a sincere soul-searching. Be more humble and stop focusing on how to make Churchill unhappy. Forgive and move on with a lighter heart. You will be happier.

Here are some words to lift you cool

Cause a rose is still a rose
Baby, girl, you're still a flower
He can't lead you and then take you
Make you and then break you
Baby, girl, you hold the power

(Aretha Franklin)

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Aidejay(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
So she wasn't looking strong nor fresh in her before before pictures.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by mymadam(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aboks:
TOTO THE CHINESE BABE

shocked Likey?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by slawormiir: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by daddytime(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why hasn't anyone explained to this woman what it means to type in "BLOCKS".

Even the grammar aches my head..

Heal yourself and move on with life, please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by J2381: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Already for the next nigga. Seriously, if surgery can give a woman firm breast, curvy hips and succulent lips, I wonder why surgery can't give them powerful brains? grin

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Balistic4: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
King Tonto weds Prince Kpokpogri grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Only Outwardly. Do you know what is going on inside? Can you see her heart?

For all we know, she could be going through some serious heartache but just masking it with all these media selfie stunts.

Let her just stay out of the media for good.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Thylord(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
This useless intercontinental olosho.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by unitysheart(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
OK. She however needs to change her mentality and have positive vibes and outlook to life and relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by illicit(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
tongue

Single and searching much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Go Gurl kiss

Beautiful King Tonto on fleek kiss kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Kingcalls: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Paying bloggers to be in the news..we know u are dying inside...stop faking it and wasting ur money paying bloggers ...enjoy ur karma in peace, u deserve it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Firstcitizen: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by elganzar(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yaaaaaaawn

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tonto dike will marry another husband before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by RichThugg: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
“Strong and fresh” on the outside, but HURTING and DYing inside.

We know the matters for them Naija girls grin

festacman:
Tonto baby, you no kill person. Na love you dey look for. Yes,

Here are some words to lift you cool

Cause a rose is still a rose
Baby, girl, you're still a flower
He can't lead you and then take you
Make you and then break you
Baby, girl, you hold the power

(Aretha Franklin)

Lmao.. as if she’s seeing this fvck crapp cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Freshbest11: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by kekakuz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Looking for the next victim.
God save us from karashika

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Prosperous111(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin suffering and smiling
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
I admire her mental grit and temerity. I wish you the best tonto.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by Optimistguy1969: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
And so?!

Na filter abi no be filter?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures by JohnSin97: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Coping mechanisms.

The bitvh should just buy a Love Machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title / Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.