Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures (47182 Views)

Destiny Etiko, Lizzygold Onuwaje And Mary Igwe 'Turn Men' On Set (Pictures) / Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze, Adamu Onoze Shuaibu, High Commissioner In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures by Crucialgem(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
how are u sure Paw paw or Aki is richer than him?

He knows himself he can't deny
Re: Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures by NobleSeed(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2021
you shut the hell up and come interms with reality. So na who broke dey wallow him time for nairaland You must be a jerk for bringing up that clime.
What did you mean by body shaming? Are you now a monitoring Sprite that is now following me on every thread? Wonderful. This a faceless forum no be everything person talk you go dey halk like gala, you are not the only one that saw my comment. I can't still Fathom the repugance you see on the comment that you keep quoting me.
Crucialgem:

Just shut the f**k up already I am sure if you are not as broke as me you won't be wallowing your time away here in nairaland. You just body shamed that nigga by saying is leg no reach ground
Re: Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures by Jakumo(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Aidejay:
God please no matter how I make money, don't allow my stomach to become this big.

It never ceases to amaze me how Nigerian men neglect their own doctors' advice about the need to stay fit, once they attain wealth. They simply choose to defy common sense and then proceed to eat like phucking pigs, without a care in the world, and without taking the time to exercise even once in their lives.

If you allow yourself to become a fat phuck like this dead glutton, you will reduce your lifespan by DECADES.

What is the point of waddling around like a frigging overfed hippopotamus, just because you imagine such a repulsive and comical look to be an indication of good living?

The only surprise about the death of this clinically obese man seen peering down his nose in the picture published here is that he lived as long as he did.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures by EcheijaOne(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2021
��
If you're a student on any campus in Nigeria, I want to show you a way to sell your items faster and much easier.

You see we created this online marketplace for students on campus so we can easily sell our used items or even new items (for those of us into the business)

It is very easy to post an item for sale on the website, so you can visit www.percampus.com today and start selling right away.

��

Re: Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures by donPhill(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
NobleSeed:
'yes ma lord the stomach
is intact as unto the chief in food aspect and not financial aspects cheesy
Alaye Don de speak plenty English... Trust you are good? Do have a great weekend...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures by Crucialgem(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2021
NobleSeed:
you shut the hell up and come interms with reality. So na who broke dey wallow him time for nairaland You must be a jerk for bringing up that clime.
What did you mean by body shaming? Are you now a monitoring Sprite that is now following me on every thread? Wonderful. This a faceless forum no be everything person talk you go dey halk like gala, you are not the only one that saw my comment. I can't still Fathom the repugance you see on the comment that you keep quoting me.

See ehhn lemme just keep quite and not say what is in my mind although this might be a faceless platform, but I won't stoop so low to be arguing with someone like you
Re: Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
you're right nwannem
SultanOfAbia:
Indomie generation can never understand the impact of Igbos in Nollywood.

Back in 2000's osofia, gentle jack, emeka Ike, Genevieve nnaji, saint obi, Pete edochie, Sam loco, aki and pawpaw, Mr ibu and many more Igbo actors

Igbos took Nollywood to the highest level coming out as 2nd highest selling and production of movies.
Hollywood 1st
Nollywood 2nd
Bollywood 3rd

Without Igbos I don't know where Nollywood will be today
Now Yoruba industry has taken over
With useless slay Queens posing as actresses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.