Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions (37221 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by bikefab(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Basically why the anthem read in part..."under the sun or in the rain..."
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Drizzy5001(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
You say I go do this Nysc, I still get double mind Sha. undecided
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Drizzy5001(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Harmattan123(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
YouAreUseless:
NYSC=Now Your Suffering Continues cry cry
Now Your Success Continues
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by iamtardey: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
shocked
AllahThePig:
grin

Please, should I add Adama Traore to my FPL team?

[img]https://images./2JkP3m2piocq7VPcqu3TuT.gif[/img]
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by NairaMaster1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Laslas na unemployment go end am

Abeg make una give me update on Abba kyari the tailor case abi them Don die am

Meanwhile I have a USA account to receive wire payment 50m$ limit

His last job.

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Gfskw: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Bayonet40: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
gistray:
Nonsense

Very useless country

Brainless officers controlling those who went to school
stop displaying your frustration to the public. if the officers are brainless then you are worst.
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Bayonet40: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Many nairalanders are frustrated oh. All these things are just for fun biko.
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

?
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
alizma:
A lot of people here don't know anything about the nysc yet they all want to talk.
If you ve served and you want to talk, please recite the NYSC anthem first before your comment.
Youths obey, the clarion call
Let us lift our nation high
Under the sun or in the rain
With dedication and selflessness
Nigeria's ours. Nigeria we serve.
I did mine in 2008. Bayless state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by mecussey(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Hope this is not part of the effort to train them to combat insurgency? Hahahah beautiful country...

Yes possibly training them for ppa in medugury.
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Rolings: 3:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Bawa dey find you

Anyone genuinely needing a US bank account should just approach the bank....only lowlifes will turn to your likes for a bank account opening

Later folks like you will come and complain about government when you are a saboteur , how will government policies work with saboteurs like you shamelessly dealing in us bank accounts......go advertise your wares in US if FBI no bundle you off to jail
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Prettychild(f): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
ofiko123:

Really is that true??
Yes O! And it was fun �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) / Going Back To My Parent's After POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.