Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions (37220 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Prettychild(f): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
No be today e start. We do am during our service year.
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Omo9ice1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
It is wah..... Serving zoogaria
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by blueprint22(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Foolish people....person go finish now dey fast and pray before you get a good job......Nysc is just a means of generating funds for the elite.... lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by fxsky: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Regimented life is what NYSC stands for.........

Our military under go more.
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Gentlevip: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kilode
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by ofiko123(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
topoftheworld:
Nysc na scam oooo

Bro, but people are doing it..
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by ofiko123(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Will Nigeria ever get better...
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by wildikeman(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
And they said under the sun and in the rain... Not on the mud. They will finish now and find out that there are no jobs
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by ofiko123(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Prettychild:
No be today e start. We do am during our service year.

Really is that true??

1 Like

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Originalsly: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Not a problem..... same is done in other countries but...... the mud water is not infested.... and .... at the end of it all .... the recruits have access to unlimited clean water ...don't these?
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Lewisdinho(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Add buhari the new number 10 signing by FIFA grin
AllahThePig:
grin

Please, should I add Adama Traore to my FPL team?

[img]https://images./2JkP3m2piocq7VPcqu3TuT.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by BadNews: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Jamesbally: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
This must be Aba

1 Like

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Evercurious(f): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
They ve started trainings to go fight Boko haram... Naaso e dey start
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Afiastikal(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is Kaiama camp in Bayelsa.
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Treasure17(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
G
AllahThePig:
grin

Check the fixtures first
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by VTJN(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
alizma:
A lot of people here don't know anything about the nysc yet they all want to talk.
If you ve served and you want to talk, please recite the NYSC anthem first before your comment.
Youth obey the clarion call, let us lift our nation high, under the sun or in the rain, with dedication and selflessness. Nigeria's ours, Nigeria we serve!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by abbaashiru(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
AllahThePig:
grin

Person wey dey put baby oil for body make dem no hold am... bad man angry grin angry grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Godispeace: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
see this drop out too to add voice for NYSC matter , mtchwwww shocked shocked shocked
topoftheworld:
Nysc na scam oooo
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Bahamas95(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
lucky1759:
Just to serve ur father land oooo, wahala b like wetin again?
Boom lime promo, e nor dey finish.

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Godispeace: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
see another drop out or illiterate mumu ooo
ofiko123:
Will Nigeria ever get better...
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by ofiko123(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Godispeace:
see another drop out or illiterate mumu ooo

Your father..
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by RillJ(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
No lele
Its part of it.
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by ceaser: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
It said "under the sun and the rain" in their anthem. So I see nothing wrong with this.

The one year Corp training is to also train youths as reserve combatants for the country. In the event of the Nigerian military being overrun or short of personnel in a war situation, replacements will be drafted from the youth corpers. That is also ONE of the many reasons for the one year youth service.

I'm a physician; right there in the orientation camp, I almost made my choice to go fully into the military. The only thing that stopped me was the camp commandant telling me that once I'm in the military, I won't have a life of my own. I must be prepared to give up the "I always have to be with my family kind of life" . And I being a family guy that loves to always be with my family and my people, I don't think I can live that kinda life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by pek(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Op, you want to create issue where there is none. What they are doing is one of the cardinal core the scheme. And FYI, NYSC is a paramilitary programme.
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by illicit(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
It's nothing new....
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by pek(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jamesbally:
This must be Aba
In a bit to sound funny, you ended up sounding stupid!
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by baloney: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
To be a corper is mostly a very brief period of suffering & stressing especially if you are not so lucky, which is very common. Personally I don't like it, but it only the gods that understand what they are doing, so the use for youth service...
shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSkMXH5V7aQ
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lolzzzzzz, And baba will still tell them that there's no job.

Madness everywhere!
Re: Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Trying to create an issue when there's none

Have you forgotten NYSC is a Paramilitary scheme?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) / Going Back To My Parent's After POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.