Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) (26046 Views)

How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It / Young Guys Record Friends Display After Taking Colorado. / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Cashsteady(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
It baffles me how this young guys make it in this Yahoo of a thing... Most of them are dumbass and Don't even know how to chat with correct English have seen countless of their chat with their client and I was shocked even a 10 year old can't type with so bad grammar

There is this guy I know he was my junoir in secondary school. This guy was the dumbest in their class plus he was so dirty that many people don't even move with him.. untill I some him recently driving one mad Benz with some guys and girls inside,, wasn't even jealous about him cuz I know his source of wealth is not pure..

The question is how do this guy's make money exactly? How I'm confused honestly

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bad grammar? They tell the unsuspecting victim they speak little English as English is not their first language.

Same way Chinese people speak terrible English sometimes and people don't mind

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by SuperNova33: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
The animals go on the dark web and buy all sort of tools from hackers abroad and then use the tools to clean out people's account

But the small ones use reverse psychology to catfish people to thinking they have found a partner to love.

Then the big thieves like hush puppy and co are into BEC business email compromise. They have so many other things they do but the main thing is they capitalize on your ability to trust.

The ones in prison are still running scam I know of one big one that warders bring laptop and phone to learn from right there in the prison, the guy even goes to club once in a whime from prison.

Nigeria has a long way to go if it will eever survive itself .

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Pierocash(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yahoo+ is what fetches the money. And Yahoo+ is another name for ritual.

10 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Lastmankc(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cashsteady:
It baffles me how this young guys make it in this Yahoo of a thing... Most of them are dumbass and Don't even know how to chat with correct English have seen countless of their chat with their client and I was shocked even a 10 year old can't type with so bad grammar

There is this guy I know he was my junoir in secondary school. This guy was the dumbest in their class plus he was so dirty that many people don't even move with him.. untill I some him recently driving one mad Benz with some guys and girls inside,, wasn't even jealous about him cuz I know his source of wealth is not pure..

You are not different from them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by chatinent: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mynd44:
Bad grammar? They tell the unsuspecting victim they speak little English as English is not their first language.

Guy, i.d yourself or.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by chatinent: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Those who use real faces tell them about their poor education (soliciting pity and an overlook of grammar).

Those who claim to be big use grammar apps.

Those who chat multi-lingua use translation apps.

Those who use relationship use any format.

Those who claim to send money so another money can be claimed are literate to a degree.

In the nasty game, you only have to know your tools, your client's dispositions too. You mustn't be a professor.

Some techies who do hacking and phishing are well vast.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by SportsHD: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
A2#

105 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by chatinent: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
SportsHD:
Ain't about the grammar bro.
Yahoo has many sides.
There's the dating, and there's also fraud.

For dating, you only need to make the client happy, convince him that you're his and watch how he pours money, if he likes you. And, there's fraud, where

HD.
✌️

2 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Olamilekxy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
SportsHD:
Yahoo has many sides.

For dating, you only need to make the client happy, convince him that you're his and
watch how he pours money, if he likes you.
One of my guys got a new client yesterday, billed him for food expenses, as of this afternoon, he done collected about 250$ from him.

And, there's fraud, where you get details of an American, ssn, dob, the whole shabang, then, you use it to open a credit account with one of the numerous banks there and collect loan. Or rather, load the account with bogus check. The funny thing most Nigeria don't know is, the Americans don't really get affected, all you have to do is dispute it, tell the bank you've been a victim of fraud and, they'll waive the loan.

Especially credit card. If you use a stolen cc to card goods, the owner would just have to report to the bank and the bank would chest the debt. As they say, God bless America.

There's BEC too, spamming, hacking.

Did y'all know hushpuppi was working with office 39 in north Korea to launder millions? I bet those small dicked chinks don't know what rituals is. They use their brain and a computer.

There are many other ways too. The funny thing is fraud is like the war on drugs, it can't be won. Because many cash out methods keep coming out daily.

If you're versed in the world of social engineering, you can make a killing without no one's help.

Btw, Yahoo plus people are plain ritualists.

Trust me, Nigeria's no do reach other countries but, na we cast pass.

Check out LOVE & HIP HOP: ATLANTA’ STAR GETS 17 YEARS IN PRISON FOR $3.7million PPP LOAN FRAUD CASE https://www.blackenterprise.com/love-hip-hop-atlanta-star-gets-17-years-in-prison-for-ppp-loan-fraud-case/

NFL Player Charged for Role in $24 Million COVID-Relief Fraud Scheme-
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/nfl-player-charged-role-24-million-

This is just for this month.

Bro!! You explained everything

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by BadNews: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mynd44:

Agbawo!! grin grin Na me hail u pass o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
SportsHD:

Especially credit card. If you use a stolen cc to card goods, the owner would just have to report to the bank and the bank would chest the debt. As they say, God bless America.

Will the goods be shipped to Naija in the fraudster's name & if No, then how will he claim the shipped goods?

2 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by SportsHD: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Will the goods be shipped to Naija in the fraudster's name & if No, then how will he claim the shipped goods?
there are "drops" you can ship it to in the US. It'll look like the owner of the card shipped it to them. Then, you can now ship it to naija.

4 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
SportsHD:
there are "drops" you can ship it to in the US. It'll look like the owner of the card shipped it to them. Then, you can now ship it to naija.

And if the "drop" carry am run nko??
Who are these drops? Your chat clients/contacts or are they specialized people for that sort of thing?

3 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by rexchazy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
I know you are a bomber with your explicit details
SportsHD:
Yahoo has many sides.

For dating, you only need to make the client happy, convince him that you're his and
One of my guys got a new client yesterday, billed him for food expenses, as of this afternoon, he done collected about 250$ from him.

And, there's fraud, where you get details of an American, ssn, dob, the whole shabang, then, you use it to open a credit account with one of the numerous banks there and collect loan. Or rather, load the account with bogus check. The funny thing most Nigeria don't know is, the Americans don't really get affected, all you have to do is dispute it, tell the bank you've been a victim of fraud and, they'll waive the loan.

Did y'all know hushpuppi was working with office 39 in north Korea to launder millions? I bet those small dicked chinks don't know what rituals is. They use their brain and a computer.

There are many other ways too. The funny thing is fraud is like the war on drugs, it can't be stopped. Because many cash out methods keep coming out daily.

If you're versed in the world of social engineering, you can make a killing without no one's help.

Check out LOVE & HIP HOP: ATLANTA’ STAR GETS 17 YEARS IN PRISON FOR $3.7million PPP LOAN FRAUD CASE https://www.blackenterprise.com/love-hip-hop-atlanta-star-gets-17-years-in-prison-for-ppp-loan-fraud-case/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
SportsHD:
Yahoo has many sides.

There are many other ways too. The funny thing is fraud is like the war on drugs, it can't be stopped. Because many cash out methods keep coming out daily.

this is too enlightening, good piece.

16 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
He speak bad grammar, his source of wealth is not pure means you are hating on him, some of our senator can't speak good English and their source of wealth is not pure....
You do good or bad last last everybody go die grin

24 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by SportsHD: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

And if the "drop" carry am run nko??
Who are these drops? Your chat clients/contacts or are they specialized people for that sort of thing?
They are companies in the US. They are called Package Forwarding Services. They have been operating before you and I was born.

Companies like shipito.com, myus.com etc.

15 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by dodoatirice: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
I stopped reading when you used the word dumbass, So here’s a question, how far has your bookie/nerdy head gotten you?

If not for yahoo, people like me and slawom or whatever would just be existing. And thats how most people are in Nigeria

Cashsteady:

12 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Coldsperm: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yahoo money dey sweet die but I wan plus am. I have gotten who to use for the plus but I have not seen a good Baba to run the package for me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lemme sit here and 'know' like you want to.

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cashsteady:

Jetti jetti wealth no pure..
No go kill yourself OP
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cashsteady:

who English help grin most of this American client too doesn’t speak good English…if you speak English too much sef they will be like “are you a bot ?” cheesy
And not every young guy with money dey do ritual
Legit yahoo dey without plus and you will be okay
Just pray for grace grin everybody is a sinner
You that don’t do yahoo sef you go dey sin in another way
Don’t waste your sins grin sin wisely

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Optimistguy1969: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Let's ask Slawomiir.
He knows it all
Cashsteady:

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Update
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Op you just dey jealous sha..if you too sabi book use cert make money na abi to build house and do big things for your family no hungry you??

Update dey sha..I dey throw wire check for who get azza sha..SBA dey if you get CL details

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Powerfly(f): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Coldsperm:
Yahoo money dey sweet die but I wan plus am. I have gotten who to use for the plus but I have not seen a good Baba to run the package for me.

May that plan of yours flip you and lead to you to genuine repentance... If you no want repent..may the baba decide to use you instead. Amen! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Update

CL dey ?
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Realtonytonero: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
SportsHD:
Yahoo has many sides.

There are people who created fake clothing stores and all they have to do is buy CC's from the darkweb and keep shopping on their fake sites. The revenue goes to their pocket, wake up next day, flip repeat, till you die. Many cash out methods.

uncle, lemme apply for holiday lesson�

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Brutalize His Brother In Delta State (Photos) / Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers / Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.