Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) (26054 Views)

How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It / Young Guys Record Friends Display After Taking Colorado. / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Samyyorn5050: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Just say you want to joint
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by achillesfoot(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
How did this even happen? How do you guys get scammed? It's bizarre... Imagine! Eight thousand dollars? And on Facebook... undecided

You're from where

I don't think there's anything you can do... Or anyone else... Most young Nigerians are scammers... And it's worse that they use people for rituals... But I expect that people would be smarter now...

I suspect you're a Nigerian living abroad? And your friend is too... Is he sending the money for his relatives? Or a girl on Facebook? grin

. I worked in Nigeria and Ghana for 8 years as an expatriate.. My eyes are blue and my hair gets to my shoulders.. I have a Nigerian neighbor who takes care of me and I love her so much hence my knowledge of nairaland. My friend is making same mistake I did but he's wiser now as I have introduced him to nairaland and have shown him these.. I also discovered there are few Americans too on here who love to keep tabs on Nigeria... You Nigerians might not know this but Nigeria is one of the most important country in the world.. You can't talk commerce, business, entertainment and the likes without mentioning Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
achillesfoot:
. I worked in Nigeria and Ghana for 8 years as an expatriate.. My eyes are blue and my hair gets to my shoulders.. I have a Nigerian neighbor who takes care of me and I love her so much hence my knowledge of nairaland. My friend is making same mistake I did but he's wiser now as I have introduced him to nairaland and have shown him these.. I also discovered there are few Americans too on here who love to keep tabs on Nigeria... You Nigerians might not know this but Nigeria is one of the most important country in the world.. You can't talk commerce, business, entertainment and the likes without mentioning Nigeria..
I read some of your posts... You write like a Nigerian... But there's a dude from Britain here who speaks pidgin... So I'm not surprised. grin

Eight grand is more than a mistake... But it's good he knows... As a Nigerian, I don't understand how foreigners get scammed... And for ridiculous reasons... It's weird but I guess there's no much value for money in your countries... Unlike here...

I thought most of you would know better! Imagine being scammed by a 'Nigerian prince'...

Yes... I know a few foreigners here...

Thank you for the compliment... I like Nigeria too.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by achillesfoot(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
I read some of your posts... You write like a Nigerian... But there's a dude from Britain here who speaks pidgin... So I'm not surprised. grin

Eight grand is more than a mistake... But it's good he knows... As a Nigerian, I don't understand how foreigners get scammed... And for ridiculous reasons... It's weird but I guess there's no much value for money in your countries... Unlike here...

I thought most of you would know better! Imagine being scammed by a 'Nigerian prince'...

Yes... I know a few foreigners here...

Thank you for the compliment... I like Nigeria too.
I write the way I seem fit, either in English, French or Latin. I'm not hurt anymore about losing money, what hurts me presently is reading all of that.. I don't believe in magic but here you see fellas talking about using magic.. Pathetic if you ask me. P:S, I noticed you stressed your dot line like mine. Americans write like every normal person, our numerical and S. I unit could be different but I believe the lexis is almost about same.. As for the British, I don't want to stir the pot.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
achillesfoot:
I write the way I seem fit, either in English, French or Latin. I'm not hurt anymore about losing money, what hurts me presently is reading all of that.. I don't believe in magic but here you see fellas talking about using magic.. Pathetic if you ask me.

Yes... But you knew of this...? Rituals...

It's pathetic... If it were magic, that would have been better... But it's not... It's more scarier...

And it's December... So lots of victims...
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
achillesfoot:
I write the way I seem fit, either in English, French or Latin. I'm not hurt anymore about losing money, what hurts me presently is reading all of that.. I don't believe in magic but here you see fellas talking about using magic.. Pathetic if you ask me.

P:S, I noticed you stressed your dot line like mine. Americans write like every normal person, our numerical and S. I unit could be different but I believe the lexis is almost about same.. As for the British, I don't want to stir the pot.
Lol... I just write weirdly... grin

You have to tell me now! Don't worry, we can gossip them...
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by achillesfoot(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:

Yes... But you knew of this...? Rituals...

It's pathetic... If it were magic, that would have been better... But it's not... It's more scarier...

And it's December... So lots of victims...
I think the media hogwashed the people... Human sacrifices are real, but using humans for the purpose of money-making, I'm still yet to believe that... Simply put No I didn't know of that.. I've heard rumors, seen movies but I'm still doubtful... The druids were performing human sacrifices. Julius used that to justify the Roman invasion of the British isles.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
achillesfoot:
I think the media hogwashed the people... Human sacrifices are real, but using humans for the purpose of money-making, I'm still yet to believe that... Simply put No I didn't know of that.. I've heard rumors, seen movies but I'm still doubtful... The druids were performing human sacrifices. Julius used that to justify the Roman invasion of the British isles.
Honestly?

https://www.nairaland.com/6870619/ritualists-hideout-exposed-ijebu-ode-ogun

https://www.nairaland.com/6874791/lady-lured-fake-italian-job

https://www.nairaland.com/6875764/suspected-ritualists-kill-four-ogun

Most of these killings, if not all.. for the purpose of making money... That's yahoo plus...

I'm surprised... This section has so many stories of people who've been beheaded... Or had their organs removed...

It doesn't work... But many believe it does...
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by achillesfoot(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Honestly?

https://www.nairaland.com/6870619/ritualists-hideout-exposed-ijebu-ode-ogun

https://www.nairaland.com/6874791/lady-lured-fake-italian-job

https://www.nairaland.com/6875764/suspected-ritualists-kill-four-ogun

Most of these killings, if not all.. for the purpose of making money... That's yahoo plus...

I'm surprised... This section has so many stories of people who've been beheaded... Or had their organs removed...

It doesn't work... But many believe it does...
Having worked mostly in Africa, I previously mentioned Nigeria and Ghana where horrible acts like these are common.. While also working in Southern Africa, Malawi to be precise, they kill albinos for brewing magical potions.. I want to believe it's an African thing...
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
achillesfoot:
Having worked mostly in Africa, I previously mentioned Nigeria and Ghana where horrible acts like these are common.. While also working in Southern Africa, Malawi to be precise, they kill albinos for brewing magical potions.. I want to believe it's an African thing...
They still do so?

I don't think it's an African thing... Anyone can be superstitious.

You've spent a really long time in Africa... You lived in Lagos? It must have been a long time ago... Because then, maybe the killings weren't as common as they are now.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by achillesfoot(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
They still do so?

I don't think it's an African thing... Anyone can be superstitious.

You've spent a really long time in Africa... You lived in Lagos? It must have been a long time ago... Because then, maybe the killings weren't as common as they are now.
. Literally you can say I was an African in my service years...
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
achillesfoot:
. Literally you can say I was an African in my service years...
I was suspicious... You really type like a Nigerian...

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by achillesfoot(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
I was suspicious... You really type like a Nigerian...
During my service years, I was everything an African should be.. I'm yet to reconcile how typing and nationalities coincide?
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2021
achillesfoot:
During my service years, I was everything an African should be.. I'm yet to reconcile how typing and nationalities coincide?
Really? grin

Did you notice that Africans don't speak the way Americans or Europeans do?

And West Africans don't speak the way those from the South or East do?

You write like a Nigerian... Maybe I'm wrong.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by achillesfoot(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Really? grin

Did you notice that Africans don't speak the way Americans or Europeans do?

And West Africans don't speak the way those from the South or East do?

You write like a Nigerian... Maybe I'm wrong.
You were talking about writing now you switched to speaking... Dang it!! Now I see through your game..How long do you intend barking up this wrong tree? I'm tired already. I write like a Nigerian doesn't justify the fact that these youths now publicly spit on our faces and brag about their scamming activities..
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2021
achillesfoot:
You were talking about writing now you switched to speaking...
That's the point... We write the way we speak... Slangs for example... I'm beginning to suspect that you're an American... They change quickly... Cool this moment, aggressive the next.

Dang it!! Now I see through your game..
What game? You're being defensive.

How long do you intend barking up this wrong tree? I'm tired already.
I'm not... I just told you something I observed...

I write like a Nigerian doesn't justify the fact that these youths now publicly spit on our faces and brag about their scamming activities..
Our faces? I'm not trying to justify anything... It's awful... I couldn't even think of an excuse!

This has nothing to do with that...
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by achillesfoot(m): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
That's the point... We write the way we speak... Slangs for example... I'm beginning to suspect that you're an American... They change quickly... Cool this moment, aggressive the next.

What game? You're being defensive.

I'm not... I just told you something I observed...

Our faces? I'm not trying to justify anything... It's awful... I couldn't even think of an excuse!

This has nothing to do with that...
Enough with the suspicions. Just quit it will you?? it won't do us any good.. Nigerian youths are ripping folks back home off money and then rub it on our faces!! Turn around and brag about it on a public forum such as this. now that's one thing I'll not accept.. To further educate you on American Dictonomy, Americans speak and writes differently, depending on where you're from.. Lastly always write professionally and don't insert slangs. It doesn't help your course.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2021
achillesfoot:
Enough with the suspicions. Just quit it will you?? it won't do us any good..
There's no harm though... But I won't bring up my suspicions anymore...

Nigerian youths are ripping folks back home off money and then rub it on our faces!! Turn around and brag about it on a public forum such as this. now that's one thing I'll not accept..
Which is terrible.. but there's nothing to be done.. EFCC...it's as corrupt as any yahoo boy. Don't stress yourself... Just hope that Americans learn to wise up...

I'll be honest, I laughed... @bolded.

To further educate you on American Dictonomy, Americans speak and writes differently, depending on where you're from.. Lastly always write professionally and don't insert slangs. It doesn't help your course.
I know... Just, you speak pidgiAn

But I don't want to argue... I agree with you...

You mention internet fraud, and everyone immediately thinks of Nigeria! It's sad...

I pity those who've been victims... I think it could have been easily avoided but I really care for them.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by nedekid: 1:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Guess it's called abracadabra.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by achillesfoot(m): 1:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
There's no harm though... But I won't bring up my suspicions anymore...

Which is terrible.. but there's nothing to be done.. EFCC...it's as corrupt as any yahoo boy. Don't stress yourself... Just hope that Americans learn to wise up...

I'll be honest, I laughed... @bolded.

I know... Just, you speak pidgiAn

But I don't want to argue... I agree with you...

You mention internet fraud, and everyone immediately thinks of Nigeria! It's sad...

I pity those who've been victims... I think it could have been easily avoided but I really care for them.
If you think they deserve your pity, well be my guest.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2021
achillesfoot:
If you think they deserve your pity, well be my guest.
You don't? I think those who were scammed are victims... And they do deserve pity.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
JerryBizz:

Emperor, what's up..
E be like say na you know matters well for here.
Give me plug pls.
But right now I need account for loading.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Purifychy:

I get better CL details
Sir, you still have it?
Can you DM? I need cl details right now.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2021
Emperor2020:
drop digit
Abeg edit and delete your quotes to me.
Let my gf not see this comments on G thread. Her mouth leaks normally
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by ThegreatLion: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=GMBOFASIA post=107290060] Afa broda, our asaba waka, na woman tey pick ur num since evening. wetin dey sup
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by MufasaLion: 5:34am On Jan 15, 2022
achillesfoot:
I'm not going to get mad that I got scammed of 8 grand by a Nigerian on Facebook, but I joined this forum(introduced to me by a Nigerian) and reading this had torn me to pieces.. I have copied all of these to show to a friend who I believe is also sending money to Nigeria.. He has ignored my warnings I believe this will open his eyes.. The Consulate should hear about all this.

It's so unfortunate.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by lolu2019: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2022
I am going to tell u dis today.if u are into yahoo ,it means u r still far back behind. It irritates me when I see yahoo boys lamenting about lack of funds or stealing client from each other or zuckerberg blocked their fb account. money bouncing back. It is all bullshit.how can u earn a consistent living like dis.get a life guys.go into research and make money for urself.stop depending on format.most of dis format don cast.

4 Likes

Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by christianjoy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bro make i enter the game
SportsHD:
Ain't about the grammar bro.
Yahoo has many sides.
There's the dating, and there's also fraud.

For dating, you only need to make the client happy, convince him that you're his and
watch how he pours money, if he likes you.
One of my guys got a new client yesterday, billed him for food expenses, as of this afternoon, he done collected about 250$ from him.

And, there's fraud, where you get details of an American, ssn, dob, the whole shabang, then, you use it to open a credit account with one of the numerous banks there and collect loan. Or rather, load the account with bogus check. The funny thing most Nigeria don't know is, the Americans don't really get affected, all you have to do is dispute it, tell the bank you've been a victim of fraud and, they'll waive the loan.

Especially credit card. If you use a stolen cc to card goods, the owner would just have to report to the bank and the bank would chest the debt. As they say, God bless America.

There's BEC too, spamming, hacking.

Did y'all know hushpuppi was working with office 39 in north Korea to launder millions? I bet those small dicked chinks don't know what rituals is. They use their brain and a computer.

There are many other ways too. The funny thing is fraud is like the war on drugs, it can't be stopped. Because many cash out methods keep coming out daily.

If you're versed in the world of social engineering, you can make a killing without no one's help.

There are people who created fake clothing stores and all they have to do is buy CC's from the darkweb and keep shopping on their fake sites. The revenue goes to their pocket, wake up next day, flip repeat, till you die. Many cash out methods.

Btw, Yahoo plus people are plain ritualists.

Trust me, Nigeria's no do reach other countries but, na we cast pass.

Check out LOVE & HIP HOP: ATLANTA’ STAR GETS 17 YEARS IN PRISON FOR $3.7million PPP LOAN FRAUD CASE https://www.blackenterprise.com/love-hip-hop-atlanta-star-gets-17-years-in-prison-for-ppp-loan-fraud-case/

NFL Player Charged for Role in $24 Million COVID-Relief Fraud Scheme-
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/nfl-player-charged-role-24-million-

This is just for this month.
Re: How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) by Zazu404: 1:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Who get sure darkweb link for cc info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Joins Her Boyfriend To Fight A Man In Italy / I Buy Phones From Armed Robbers To Resell As London Used–phone Dealer / Police Officer Spotted Looking For Change After Collecting 200 Naira Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.