Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) (3412 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Craze Clown Shares Photos, Announces Date Of Wedding / WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Newsmic: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Photo)

Nigerian comedian, Craze Clown took to his Instagram story to narrate an incident that made him decide against taking his daughter to a Lekki hospital, IgbereTV reports.

See post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1400461/craze-clown-shares-reason-taking-daughter-lekki-hospital-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by slawormiir: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Imagine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by TarOrfeeek: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
I'm sure if a Native Doctor knows what toddler is, Craze Clown will take his daughter there?

We should try to find out the cause of people's ignorance. It could be the receptionist is a SSCE holder that did not do well in English. But the Dr's and Nurses are world class.

8 Likes

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by chatinent: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
It could be over phonetics.

Maybe he said toOoDDla, and the receptionist knows of toddLA. Expecially brewing a simple English word with your nativity due to emergency. Eg. nEss, nex, nus, NUS, NURSE o, it's my tOODDla o (with a reckless abandon on the pitch)...and the nurse is like “oga, calm down. The toad bit you?”

We like to dey phoney na. Na so one nurse wey come my ward that year dey tell me “thrust me, it will be fine.”

I'm like, wtf.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Davash222(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mugu, you think the receiptionist will be the one to attend to your daughter.

You expected an SSCE holder on a 15K monthly salary to be a Grammarian like you? Since you're a looking for Grammarians, why didn't you phone Hon Patrick Obahiagbon?

Inconsequential beings!

20 Likes

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na wa ooo........ I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by SportsHD: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
I thought craze clown was a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by NobleAngell(f): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
SportsHD:
He is o. This was the exact question on my mind.

This is very petty tho.
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by muller101(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
kestolove95:
U called an ndi dot nurse, its a pity..if na drug now make she sabi
[/s]
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by UbongCR7(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
This crazeclown is an idio.t.
Is it the receptionist that will treat your daughter?
Obviously, it wasn't an emergency

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by jieta: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
So you're even a father.

Tega been looking at crazing clown child like

I go take you revenge all the slap your papa dey give me during comedy.

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
His pronunciation could sound weird while forming American accent.

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:

Maybe he said toOoDDla, and the receptionist knows of toddLA. Expecially brewing a simple English word with your nativity due to emergency. Eg. nEss, nex, nus, NUS, NURSE o, it's my tOODDla o (with a reckless abandon on the pitch)...and the nurse is like “oga, calm down. The toad bit you?”

We like to dey phoney na. Na some one nurse wey come my ward that year dey tell me “thrust me, it will be fine.”

I'm like, wtf.

You might not be far from the truth.
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by chatinent: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You might not be far from the truth.

He is a doctor too.

Maybe not in his line of practice tho.
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Like someone said, he should have told the person that a toddler is a baby toad.
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by EMAXIM(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Craze clown dey craze! What if the person that answered the call was one of their cleaners or securities?!

You are clout chasing my brother.

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Iliveforever(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
So what now happened to your daughter toddler?

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Theboy21: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Some peopled derive pleasure by making fun of other people lapses cheesy cheesy
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Shellsploit: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abeg which font dey that picture... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Shellsploit: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:

We like to dey phoney na. Na so one nurse wey come my ward that year dey tell me “thrust me, it will be fine.”

I'm like, wtf.

Chatinent grin grin grin
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Shellsploit: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Like someone said, he should have told the person that a toddler is a baby toad.

U say wetin grin grin grin grin
Lalasticlacla kindly ba*n this poster for 67years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by chatinent: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Theboy21:
Some peopled derive pleasure by making fun of other people lapses cheesy cheesy

Nigeria is enough problems already.
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lol,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by puppie017: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
OGA ooo
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Maybe he didn't pronounce the word "toddler" well or his pronunciation was off die to his accent and confused the receptionist undecided
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Ekpekus(m): 4:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Newsmic:
Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Photo)

Nigerian comedian, Craze Clown took to his Instagram story to narrate an incident that made him decide against taking his daughter to a Lekki hospital, IgbereTV reports.

See post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1400461/craze-clown-shares-reason-taking-daughter-lekki-hospital-photo/

Lalasticlala
I thought he was a doctor that schooled in Ukraine abi na Russia?
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Ekpekus(m): 4:56am On Sep 18, 2021
SportsHD:
Exactly my thought. If e sure the guy, make he go back to the profession grin
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2021
People are not okay, so because he couldn't pronounce the word, he is coming on SM to post it.

Apparently his toddler wasn't sick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed / Who Is Kristanna Loken? / Banky W Snubs Wizkid And His Girlfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.